Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:39:08 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  My latest Photoshop wackiness. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My latest Photoshop wackiness.  (Read 2495 times)
AoTFan
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: September 07, 2017, 09:15:02 PM »

So, I came across this pic somewhere that said, "Ruin a band name with just ONE letter." (They had "Pink Flood") But that got me thinking, so I came up with this!  Again, not a masterpiece as I wasn't really trying for realism, just a crude cut and paste/gag job.

Karma for the first person who can name all five people in the pic!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 09:52:51 PM by AoTFan » Logged
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 06:23:38 PM »

Karma for the first person who can name all five people in the pic!
I'm going to take a stab at this one. 

Ross, Ross, Ross, Ross, and Ross. 

Also, I think the lame editing adds to the effect.  Sometimes you DON'T want things to look good.  I've actually done bad photoshops like this before and purposely added pieces of tape to the picture to make it look like they were held in place. 
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 11:00:28 AM »

AoT, you still doing your Battle Beasts comic?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
AoTFan
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 08:05:01 PM »

AoT, you still doing your Battle Beasts comic?

I haven't really worked on it since the last one, other than a script with some ideas hammered out.  My latest idea would have involved a series of a comics to tell the whole story.  Problem is (among other things) I've become increasingly frustrated at home the only thing I have for taking pictures is my tablet (which, don't get me wrong, I love the thing dearly, one of my best bday presents ever) but it doesn't make for the best of cameras.  Plus I've just been feeling a little.. dunno, unmotivated lately. 

But, maybe I'll fire the script back up and see where I'm am at.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  My latest Photoshop wackiness. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.