Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:17:52 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 162
Author Topic: You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?  (Read 620005 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #2010 on: January 06, 2013, 02:21:23 PM »

All these nuts of FB who keep posting the Obama-Hitler comparisons. Or Obama-Stalin.  Or Obama-Mao.

Those guys were monsters.  He's just a politician.

They need to get over it.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #2011 on: January 06, 2013, 02:23:23 PM »

What the hell's the deal with flashlights?  I put a brand new set of Duracells in the thing, put it in the drawer, and a month later when I go to use it for the first time, they're three-quarters dead already.

This happens EVERY time!

GRRRRRR   Hatred Hatred Hatred

Just like computers/TVs, since it is plugged in, it'll still use the juice. Smile

All these nuts of FB who keep posting the Obama-Hitler comparisons. Or Obama-Stalin.  Or Obama-Mao.

Indy, you're talking about logic here, FB doesn't use logic 80% of the time. TongueOut

yeah no.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #2012 on: January 10, 2013, 07:19:41 PM »

Fast-food restaurants cutting employees to work only part time instead of full time so that the owners doesn't have to pay health insurance! you have billions to spend, and can't afford to pay for your employee's well being? F**k you then!!!!ಠ_ಠ

yeah no.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #2013 on: January 10, 2013, 08:47:34 PM »

After hearing a certain politician promise ad nauseum that if I made less than $250,000 a year, my taxes would NOT go up, only to get my first paycheck of the year and see that I will be paying an additional $50 a month in taxes.

FREAKIN' LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ghouck
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #2014 on: January 11, 2013, 12:48:59 AM »

Fast-food restaurants cutting employees to work only part time instead of full time so that the owners doesn't have to pay health insurance! you have billions to spend, and can't afford to pay for your employee's well being? F**k you then!!!!ಠ_ಠ

Most fast-food restaurants are independently owned or small-business owned, even ones that are part of the big-name franchise. Most don't have millions, but when they do and still cut hours, yea, F them.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #2015 on: January 15, 2013, 01:10:05 AM »

A guy I've known for years just compared Obama to Hilter and  Kim Jong-il.

f**king nuts.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2016 on: January 17, 2013, 02:03:50 PM »

Effing mallware.  I go over to Amazon and search for a product - the list comes up but it's all mashed over to the right side of the page.  WTF?  Turns out some mallware that installed itself on my computer is trying to insert an ad there, but Ad Block is making it disappear, but the space it made for the ad is still there and it's got the formatting for the page all effed up.

I go to the website where this stupid thing is from and it's telling me I can use this amazing shopping tool for free   Lookingup Lookingup Lookingup

Seriously man...better hope I never get to be president or floggings in the public square will be a daily event.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #2017 on: January 18, 2013, 03:00:26 PM »

I can't songs on Youtube of a band that is really good and can't find a place where to buy it from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred

yeah no.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2018 on: January 21, 2013, 11:19:17 AM »

Unzipping files.  I can download huge files and it works just fine with no unzipping necessary.  Then I want to download some other damned thing and it wants me to have an unzipping program.  So I tell it to use WinZip which I downloaded who-knows-when and used once.  But now the trial period is over and it wants me to pay for the stupid thing - which I use once a year.  So I download some other free unzipping program, but I already told the thing I downloaded to use WinZip, so now it's a total pain in the butt to figure out how to unzip it with this other program.

Oh good grief, I didn't need that damned thing I downloaded HALF enough to warrant all this screwing around.

- Paulo Coelho
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #2019 on: January 21, 2013, 01:05:46 PM »

I really hate Delgado now (That's where I'm to college) They have web registration, but when I went to look up my classes, they were gone! This is my third friggen time I have to make a friggen new schedule, because the friggen system is too friggen complicated to understand that I want to save my classes that I registered for. Excuse me while I beat up pillow in how disgusted I am feeling right now! Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred

yeah no.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #2020 on: January 23, 2013, 09:06:12 AM »

I really hate Delgado now (That's where I'm to college) They have web registration, but when I went to look up my classes, they were gone! This is my third friggen time I have to make a friggen new schedule, because the friggen system is too friggen complicated to understand that I want to save my classes that I registered for. Excuse me while I beat up pillow in how disgusted I am feeling right now! Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred

I registered for the fourth time yesterday, now it only remembers one class I registered for.

yeah no.
major jay

« Reply #2021 on: January 23, 2013, 10:20:52 AM »

I registered for the fourth time yesterday, now it only remembers one class I registered for.
Holy fuggin' frigg!
haha, welcome to the real world dude.TeddyR
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 10:26:12 AM by major jay » Logged

Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #2022 on: January 23, 2013, 12:46:25 PM »

I feel your pain.

Along the same lines: I became involved in a volunteer youth organisation recently.  They have online training that must be completed before I am allowed to interact with any youth.  It would not allow me to sign in for months...and now that I can, it keeps losing track of what I have done and now it tells me I am a 'returning leader' so I should have more done...when I have not been active yet!  Lookingup  And I am not the only one...it's pretty messed up.  The people they asked to beta-test could not even sign in...clearly there was no alpha-testing.   So what grinds my gears? That some cabbage was PAID to produce this mess of programming and I know several computer professionals who cannot get a job!

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #2023 on: January 28, 2013, 12:56:38 AM »

Unzipping files.  I can download huge files and it works just fine with no unzipping necessary.  Then I want to download some other damned thing and it wants me to have an unzipping program.  So I tell it to use WinZip which I downloaded who-knows-when and used once.  But now the trial period is over and it wants me to pay for the stupid thing - which I use once a year.  So I download some other free unzipping program, but I already told the thing I downloaded to use WinZip, so now it's a total pain in the butt to figure out how to unzip it with this other program.

Oh good grief, I didn't need that damned thing I downloaded HALF enough to warrant all this screwing around.

Ditch winzip and get 7zip. It's free and it works with more filetypes.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2024 on: January 28, 2013, 08:39:27 AM »

Ditch winzip and get 7zip. It's free and it works with more filetypes.

Thanks Ghouck, that's the one I got. 

- Paulo Coelho
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 162
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.