Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 05, 2024, 04:25:17 AM
715927 Posts in 53160 Topics by 7771 Members
Latest Member: VernMolone
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 162
Author Topic: You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?  (Read 647498 times)
Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #960 on: February 09, 2011, 04:29:25 PM »

For the record, my position on homosexuality is that if you're discreet about it, and everything is between consenting adults, you can make love to a hole in a tree for all I care.

Thank you for actually NOT hating somebody for their sexuality. I get s**t a lot for mine.

On "teh interwebz" I'm known as a "fur fag". (I will boo you if you call me that. Then report you. Be nice!  Smile)

At least there's someone who doesn't abuse people for things like that. Nobody should ever be insulted for their sexuality. The only dangerous ones are, Pedophiles, Rapists, and (to an extent) Necrophiliacs. If you have ONE OF THOSE, you need help. You could hurt someone.

I'm sure Shirley Phelps Roper thinks I'm going to hell. I bet she thinks everyone on this FORUM is going to hell for disagreeing with her!  BounceGiggle

You know Queen Elizabeth II put the Ropers on a list of people NOT ALLOWED in England? 6 billion people in the world and she select 40 that she REALLY doesn't like!

Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #961 on: February 09, 2011, 04:33:36 PM »

The only dangerous ones are...Necrophiliacs.

I think the damage has already been done to the last one's partner... 

Wink

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #962 on: February 09, 2011, 04:48:28 PM »

For the record, my position on homosexuality is that if you're discreet about it, and everything is between consenting adults, you can make love to a hole in a tree for all I care.
Same here man, same here! Thumbup

yeah no.
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #963 on: February 09, 2011, 04:49:30 PM »

Thank you for actually NOT hating somebody for their sexuality. I get s**t a lot for mine.

On "teh interwebz" I'm known as a "fur fag". (I will boo you if you call me that. Then report you. Be nice!  Smile)

At least there's someone who doesn't abuse people for things like that. Nobody should ever be insulted for their sexuality. The only dangerous ones are, Pedophiles, Rapists, and (to an extent) Necrophiliacs. If you have ONE OF THOSE, you need help. You could hurt someone.

I'm sure Shirley Phelps Roper thinks I'm going to hell. I bet she thinks everyone on this FORUM is going to hell for disagreeing with her!  BounceGiggle

You know Queen Elizabeth II put the Ropers on a list of people NOT ALLOWED in England? 6 billion people in the world and she select 40 that she REALLY doesn't like!

You know, it never ceases to amaze me the things people care about or feel inclined to address that's none of their business. Sexual orientation is one of them.

There's this painfully simple concept that the Westboro Baptist Church's of the world just don't seem to be capable of understanding. It's none of your f**king business! If those loonies every came to my front door with their signs about something from my private life that's none of their concern, there's a good chance they'd be looking straight down a barrel pretty damned quick. But no. They don't actually have the balls to do that. Instead they like to harass people grieving over loved ones at their funeral, cowering under the 1st Amendment. Losers.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #964 on: February 09, 2011, 06:42:46 PM »

No problem. I've said before that virtually everyone can claim a kink of one sort or another (granted, some more exotic than others), but very few are comfortable with anyone knowing about it. I think it takes guts.

On "teh interwebz" I'm known as a "fur fag".

I'm assuming that's a general term people use, and not your personal reputation. TeddyR

Seriously though, I don't think too many people around here are very concerned about what floats anyone's boat. Personally, I find that sort of thing interesting.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 11:51:47 AM by AndyC » Logged

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
The Gravekeeper
addicted to the macabre
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #965 on: February 09, 2011, 10:15:52 PM »

If I hated furries, I'd be out of a loving relationship.
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #966 on: February 10, 2011, 11:32:38 AM »

Horror fans that like to put dwn people when they get scared.

Thought Inside was scary ? What are you... 10 hahahaha

Lookingup
Grrrr.............

I think its great that people watch horror flicks, I just wish some of my fellow fans didn't put down what some people frightening.
Oh, and people that boast that no horror film frightens them.

Why bother watching horror at all if you don't get that creeped out feeling?

Over the years of watching horror, I have become a bit aware of the techniques that film-makes use to get a scare, but I still love that creeped out thrill of fear when it does arrive.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #967 on: February 10, 2011, 12:04:20 PM »

Seems to be a much more common - and complex - interest than I'd previously thought. Was just doing a little reading on it. Honestly, before it was featured on CSI, I was only vaguely aware that such a thing existed, and had no idea there was such a well-organized community with conventions and such. You guys ever feel like starting a thread on it, I'd love to discuss it more. Not into it personally, though. Just find it interesting. My tastes tend to run in the opposite direction from furry. TeddyR

---------------------
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #968 on: February 10, 2011, 02:25:25 PM »

Seems to be a much more common - and complex - interest than I'd previously thought. Was just doing a little reading on it. Honestly, before it was featured on CSI, I was only vaguely aware that such a thing existed, and had no idea there was such a well-organized community with conventions and such. You guys ever feel like starting a thread on it, I'd love to discuss it more. Not into it personally, though. Just find it interesting. My tastes tend to run in the opposite direction from furry. TeddyR

I just got on the topic of the damn church. I tend not to talk about my "interests" on sites other than Fur Affinity. I try not to be in people's face about it. I don't want to bring a furry pride parade through Badmovies.org. If you get my metaphor.

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #969 on: February 10, 2011, 02:43:52 PM »

I just got on the topic of the damn church. I tend not to talk about my "interests" on sites other than Fur Affinity. I try not to be in people's face about it. I don't want to bring a furry pride parade through Badmovies.org. If you get my metaphor.

Gotcha. Although the image of a furry pride parade did make me smile.

---------------------
Couchtr26

« Reply #970 on: February 10, 2011, 08:43:36 PM »

Horror fans that like to put dwn people when they get scared.

Thought Inside was scary ? What are you... 10 hahahaha

Lookingup
Grrrr.............

I think its great that people watch horror flicks, I just wish some of my fellow fans didn't put down what some people frightening.
Oh, and people that boast that no horror film frightens them.

Why bother watching horror at all if you don't get that creeped out feeling?

Over the years of watching horror, I have become a bit aware of the techniques that film-makes use to get a scare, but I still love that creeped out thrill of fear when it does arrive.

Very true, I've been founding myself not frightened but creeped out by some thoughts that are brought up.  I would like to see a bit more left unexplained at times.  Would be nice to leave a bit more open to draw more conclusions. 

Ah, the good old days.
Used Meathook
Templar Knight in Training
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #971 on: February 10, 2011, 10:12:12 PM »

You know what grinds my gears? When somebody becomes so lazy and fat that they become "disabled". Then they always b***h and moan about how they "have a bad back". No crap you got a bad back...you're 5'7" and 320lbs you slob!
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #972 on: February 10, 2011, 10:17:56 PM »

You know what grinds my gears? When somebody becomes so lazy and fat that they become "disabled". Then they always b***h and moan about how they "have a bad back". No crap you got a bad back...you're 5'7" and 320lbs you slob!
Theres actually a Facebook page entitled, "You're not disabled you're fat, get out of the wheelchair."

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #973 on: February 10, 2011, 10:27:15 PM »

TV- get rid of the good stuff and leave on the crap stuff, that is the majority of TV now. Hatred Why is it that only the good shows gets canceled while the crap-ass shows stays on? Why couldn't MST3K  stay on ?Hatred

yeah no.
Used Meathook
Templar Knight in Training
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #974 on: February 10, 2011, 11:24:47 PM »

Theres actually a Facebook page entitled, "You're not disabled you're fat, get out of the wheelchair."

I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 162
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.