Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 05, 2024, 11:45:25 AM
715935 Posts in 53161 Topics by 7771 Members
Latest Member: VernMolone
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 162
Author Topic: You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?  (Read 647546 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1455 on: August 05, 2011, 10:36:54 AM »

Ya know why I hate home improvement projects so much??

Cause they SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hatred

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1456 on: August 05, 2011, 10:39:30 AM »

Ya know why I hate home improvement projects so much??

Cause they SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hatred

That's why I don't do them.  And my wife keeps yelling at me to get off my lazy ass.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!

« Reply #1457 on: August 05, 2011, 12:30:51 PM »

Y'know what really grinds my gears?

Jag-offs at the dog park who let their belligerent mutant beasts menace and intimidate my poor old big dumb golden retriever who wouldn't hurt a fly. They just sit there and let their dog bark, growl, snap, etc. at my dog without even a "Fido, leave him alone!"

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1458 on: August 06, 2011, 03:07:53 PM »

Jag-offs at the dog park who let their belligerent mutant beasts menace and intimidate my poor old big dumb golden retriever who wouldn't hurt a fly. They just sit there and let their dog bark, growl, snap, etc. at my dog without even a "Fido, leave him alone!"

You can't do that at the dog park down here in N'awlins because of the coyotes running loose, and......and one got a chihuahua Bluesad

yeah no.
Vik
« Reply #1459 on: August 06, 2011, 04:39:32 PM »

This Bacardi commercial I saw. It claims we INVENTED light. Which is wrong, and incredibly stupid.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #1460 on: August 07, 2011, 09:51:34 AM »

Stuffy red-shirted swamp scum!!

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #1461 on: August 07, 2011, 11:28:09 AM »

I dislike people who's dog is obviously ready to attack me and they say "ahhhh don't worry, he's just playin...". 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1462 on: August 07, 2011, 11:59:48 AM »

I dislike people who's dog is obviously ready to attack me and they say "ahhhh don't worry, he's just playin...". 

Or "He's never bitten anyone."  Yeah, no sh!t, nobody would be stupid enough to get within ten feet of him.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #1463 on: August 07, 2011, 09:39:13 PM »

People who say the Green Lantern is THE WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!

Yikes...
First off, it's not that bad. It has Ryan Reynolds so you have to be prepared for a little rubbishness.
But C'mon, people...

Its better than Candyman 3

Green Lantern trolls are really getting to me at the moment.
I need to be the bigger man and not let them get to me.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1464 on: August 08, 2011, 12:58:17 AM »

People just dropping by my house unexpectedly. I know a few people who do this. They always come right when I'm in the middle of something either watching a movie, working (I work from my room), or working on any of my wiritng projects.

This happened again today. Literally a second after I woke up a friend of mine dropped by without warning ringing the doorbell. I had some things I needed to get done today. A simple drive turned into 6 hours in a car that has no air conditioning and I basically wasted my day most of my day.

Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1465 on: August 08, 2011, 05:29:18 AM »

People just dropping by my house unexpectedly. I know a few people who do this. They always come right when I'm in the middle of something either watching a movie, working (I work from my room), or working on any of my wiritng projects.

This happened again today. Literally a second after I woke up a friend of mine dropped by without warning ringing the doorbell. I had some things I needed to get done today. A simple drive turned into 6 hours in a car that has no air conditioning and I basically wasted my day most of my day.

Hence why I tened to avoid friends in the offline life. 

DarkSider's Realm

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1466 on: August 08, 2011, 08:57:56 AM »

I just wanted a cup of sugar. Twirling

But seriously, the car troubles seem to evolved into Carmageddon, and i can tell you at least your not in Dallas where it is HOTTER than Phoenix...There's a problem here! Buggedout

yeah no.
diamondwaspvenom

« Reply #1467 on: August 08, 2011, 09:46:16 AM »

I'm really sick of hearing metalheads both on forums and on youtube comments condemn aspiring vocalists just because they cup the microphone.  Hatred

As a vocalist, I find that whenever I participate in a jam session, cupping helps me sound more audible above the intense volume of the other instruments (especially the drums). My voice doesn't sound "distorted, muddy and crappy" as the anti-mic cuppers like to protest. In fact, my vocals sound much more clear, coherent and even menacing when I use the technique.

If you can cup the mic and make it sound good, then good for you! As for the whiners, I'd like to quote Necrobutcher in his drunken interview in "Metal: A Headbanger's Journey" because it sums up what I feel about the haters:

"Who are they? Which one? Who the f**k are you talkin' to? F**k them."

Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1468 on: August 08, 2011, 11:36:59 AM »

Small talkers...aka the people who just feel a need to say something to you just to say something.  I know I must have brought this up before:

Monday Morning: Them:  "Hey man!  Ah man, I hate Mondays..."  Me: "Yep"
Thursday:  Them: "Only two days left til the weekend!"  Me: "Yep"
Friday: Them: "Hoorday its Friday!"  Me: "Yep"

Or  if you're walking in with food at lunchtime: Them: "Ahhhh lunchtime huh!?"   Me: "Yep"

Or if nothing else fails:  Them: "Man how bout that weather..."  Me: "Yep..."

DarkSider's Realm

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1469 on: August 08, 2011, 12:10:01 PM »

Small talkers...aka the people who just feel a need to say something to you just to say something.  I know I must have brought this up before:

Monday Morning: Them:  "Hey man!  Ah man, I hate Mondays..."  Me: "Yep"
Thursday:  Them: "Only two days left til the weekend!"  Me: "Yep"
Friday: Them: "Hoorday its Friday!"  Me: "Yep"

Or  if you're walking in with food at lunchtime: Them: "Ahhhh lunchtime huh!?"   Me: "Yep"

Or if nothing else fails:  Them: "Man how bout that weather..."  Me: "Yep..."

What I hate is when those types of people get offended by an exchange like that. I have, in a couple of cases, actually had someone demanding to know why I hate them and why I'm so mean to them because..... I never say more than "good morning" to them before getting on with my work and leaving them to theirs. What the hell is that?

I show respect for people by giving them their personal space and minding my own business unless something compels me to do otherwise. Personally, I get annoyed when I'm trying to do something and somebody wants to stand around gabbing about nothing in particular. Nothing wrong with exchanging pleasantries, but be considerate enough to let me get back to work. That's one of the reasons I closed my retail store.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 162
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.