Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:48:36 PM
714418 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  movies you couldn't finish and why « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: movies you couldn't finish and why  (Read 24257 times)
Russ Thorn
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2010, 09:50:58 PM »

has anyone seen "Never On Tuesday"? My girlfriend chucked this one on the other day, we got 25 mins in and had to put it to sleep..  Thumbdown
the ghoul
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2010, 01:14:36 AM »

Black Sheep

I had wanted to see this movie for quite a while, so I got it from Netflix and started watching it yesterday.

I found the movie to be quite dull, cliche, and predictable.  How they managed to make a movie about zombie sheep seem so mundane is really quite an accomplishment when you think about it.

After watching it about halfway through, I stopped to do something else, and thought I would finish the movie today.

Today, when I thought about watching the rest, I figured why bother?  So I'm sending it back half watched.  The movie is so mediocre that I'm not in the least bit curious about how it turns out.

skuts
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2010, 11:04:05 AM »

I started watching some low-budget cannibal picture a while back and when they cut open a live alligator about ten minutes in, I chucked it.

Anyone who tortures an animal needs to suffer harshly.

Babies taste best.
Hammock Rider
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2010, 11:55:07 AM »

I walked out of The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. I can't stand movies that try so hard to be "different".This movie was just crap in my opinion.

I felt the same way. I left the theater and walked in to either Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or Mean Girls. They were both far better movies.

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat
KiwiGirl
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2010, 07:38:26 PM »

Mine would have to be MOONTRAP. I tired ever so hard to make it to the end but admittedly I lost all interest the second Bruce Campbell died. With out him it was just a crazy ass gross movie about Chekov banging some million year old hot alien on the moon while some stupid out of control robot tries to kill everyone.... oh wait..lol that sounds so much more awesome then it really was..lol

WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2010, 09:12:28 PM »

Superbad with Michael Cera and Johanh Hill.  I gve up at about the scene where they go to the liquor store.  I didn't find it funny at all, and couldn't see why everone was giving it such great reviews.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
The Gravekeeper
addicted to the macabre
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2010, 09:41:30 PM »

The Evil Dead. I love the later entries in the series, but I found myself just getting annoyed with the first one.
Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2010, 04:55:13 PM »

I started watching some low-budget cannibal picture a while back and when they cut open a live alligator about ten minutes in, I chucked it.

Anyone who tortures an animal needs to suffer harshly.

I think thats Cannibal Ferox?

Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2010, 12:05:46 PM »

Survival of the Dead.

Half an hour in and I was feeling like a corpse...  Bluesad

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2010, 04:32:58 PM »

Psycho.

The good parts had turned up in so many "best of" compilations throughout my youth, & was so deeply embedded in pop culture, that by the time I was old enough to see it, I couldn't help but find the set up painfully dull.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
jimmybob
Bad Movie Lover

Move over, let Jimi take over.

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2010, 09:11:48 PM »

Bruno

I could not be held entertained by random gay sexual acts.

-Jimmybob

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2010, 10:20:18 AM »

bad cop no Donut- I am usually game for ultra lowe budget things but right away i didn't buy the premise. It was a "bad cop" allegedly being filmed for a documentary doing all this stuff, snorting coke, breaking into peoples apartments. I just didn't buy it. They should have just made it a regular movie without the shockumentary schtick

Sex Galaxy- MST3K meets Sealab 2021 minus the humor. no thanks
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2010, 01:01:42 PM »

I could not be held entertained by random gay sexual acts.
This one is just to easy for me.  Anybody else want to make the joke?
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2010, 09:38:11 PM »

Superbad with Michael Cera and Johanh Hill.  I gve up at about the scene where they go to the liquor store.  I didn't find it funny at all, and couldn't see why everone was giving it such great reviews.
In all honesty, the best parts of the movie involve the two cops driving around with McLovin.  The rest sucks.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2010, 11:15:17 PM »

Wonder Woman (1974): I was working on watching this movie for a future review and after about 15 minutes, I had to stop watching.  This movie was just so boring and uninteresting.  I couldn't keep focus while watching it.  I will actually get back to it, but for now, I just can't finish watching it.

Shark Swarm: This is an interesting case.  I did watch the movie 3 times, but when it came to watching it once more for the review, I had to stop the movie.  I couldn't take anymore.  The flaws were so obvious now and everyone acted completely unrealistically that I couldn't stand it anymore.  I gave up.  I litterally gave up and watched off the movie and the review at once.  It's the only time I ever done that before.  Don't regret either.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  movies you couldn't finish and why « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.