Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:02:22 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  I think it is set of small stories... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I think it is set of small stories...  (Read 2246 times)
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« on: September 02, 2010, 07:45:54 AM »

Good Morning Bad Movies Peeps,

I saw this movie a long while ago.  I think that it was a movie that had three small stories with in.  The one story I remember is a female and a male cop chasing a bank robber (???) into a warehouse district.  The robber is lost then found.  I believe that the cops shoot the robber but he is unhurt.  No go into the future a little and the partner is dead.  The female cop still chases the robber (we also find out that the cops were lovers (??) or dating) and she winds up losing her legs, we find out she is pregnant and the robber is a monster.  Now the monster is going to eat her.  This reminds me of Jeepers Creepers, but it is not.  I would say early to mid nineties.

Good Luck.

Later,

John

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
claws
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 10:21:03 AM »

That would be Necronomicon: Book of Dead (1993)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107664/

Fun little flick. I own the German Region 2 DVD which presents the film uncut (the R-Rated version is missing footage) and in 16x9 widescreen with English audio. Worth tracking down if you happen to like the movie.
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 09:27:46 PM »

The name rings a bell.  I will check into this.  I think that we coudl possibly move this to the solved section.  Almost.

Thanks for the help.

I gave you a Karma on another post.  I did not see that you wanted Karma.  Sorry.

Later,

John

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  I think it is set of small stories... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.