Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:14:58 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  OT: Some pics I took. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OT: Some pics I took.  (Read 2041 times)
Neville
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: September 16, 2010, 04:56:30 PM »

During the last months I've decided I need to be a little less of a potato couch, so I've started to hike. Nothing too serious, but small treks I can complete in a few hours. I've also been taking my new camera with me. It's a cheap BENQ model, but since I've never been a serious photographer it should do the trick. To be honest, most of the pics I take are not very good, but there's a few of them I feel quite proud about, so I've decided to share them here.

I took these three near a new airport in my area. What I like about the place is that is a very small facility, and surrounding it there are several wheat fields, which are quite photogenic.

The first one I took it a couple of months ago, right after harvest. The next two are from last week, and shot at sunset.

And then there are these other three, they are from my latest serious hike. It's a place called Mont-rebei, not far from I live. It's a cannon separating two different regions, and on one side the locals had a path opened many decades ago, which you can use. It's actually a very forgiving hike, people take their children with them. But the views are so amazing that it has become very popular.

The bridge in the first picture is the only entrance to the cannon, so I had to cross it twice. It's very vertigo inducing. Not only it's suspended on cables, which make the bridge move below your feet with every step, but also the floor is a metallic grid, and you can see water and rocks many feet below. Scaaaaaaary.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 01:05:18 PM »

Nice...been meaning to get a little digi camera for ages. my phone doesn't have one it's too cheap Smile

was this one taken while you were on the bridge? that's a great view.

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Neville

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 02:02:15 PM »

I took that picture from another section of the path. It's not completely straight, so now and then you get views like that.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  OT: Some pics I took. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.