Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:34:03 PM
714457 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bully « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bully  (Read 990 times)
BlackAngel
« on: April 11, 2002, 04:08:10 AM »

A couple of nights ago I watched this movie on DVD and this is what I have to say about the same makers of Kids: These people are sick...I LIKE IT!  Who would think that Nick Stahl of 7th Heaven, 7TH HEAVEN, can act like a real a***ole.  Always beating up on Marty. Bobby (Stahl) even told him to go up on stage of a gay club and dance.  The only thing that got me p**sed is after Bobby was killed and that fat f**k started sqealing about it.  Also Marty's girl started mouthing off too.  Why can't they keep their f**king trap shut?!!

I got a couple of other movies on dvd, Blow and Set it Off, which I'm going to see next I'll give you futher input on them later.
trumpy
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2002, 02:26:03 PM »

I wasn't impressed by Kids, but I understand there's some furburgereage in Bully
BadTaste_nz
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2002, 11:38:04 PM »

kids is one f**ked up film

but bully is the meanest
trumpy
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2002, 09:13:28 AM »

there really wasn't anything in Kids that isn't on Dawson's creek every week.  They just did it with a grainy camera.  The kids were totally one dimensional.  There were no geeks or anyhting , just these ridiculous pimps on wheels who don't even exist, except in Larry Clark's mind.  The "Plot" of someone having AIDS and giving it to someone else, was striaght out of an afterschool special (I don't think they have those anymore actually).  "Parents need to see this movie"  what a bunch of hype..  You should see the fronline episode "Lost Children of Rockdale" now THAT will f**k you up.
BlackAngel
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2002, 01:29:36 AM »

I just realized something.  I did remember watching Kids on cable once.  Come to think of it, it was a f**ked up version of Dawson's Creek.  Also was the hitman the same "kid" in the other movie who, unsuspectedly had AIDS, but f**ked two girls anyway?
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bully « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.