Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:12:43 PM
714411 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  If you put it in your mouth and suck on it...something will come out « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: If you put it in your mouth and suck on it...something will come out  (Read 3276 times)
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« on: October 22, 2010, 08:38:09 PM »

Of course I'm referring to Hostess Twinkies.

What the hell did you think I was referring to?

GUTTERMINDS!!! Buggedout

Considering the number of food threads in the OT forum as of late (and I'm certain there's no building stereotype about geeks and nerds discussing food during movie breaks  Lookingup ) I thought I just might add to the already overabundant food threads.

Yes, some people tear the end off of a Twinkie and suck out the cream filling before eating the cake.

Some people let their ice cream sandwiches get soft, then lick the ice cream from between the wafers.

Some people will nibble the chocolate away from the outside of a Three Musketeers bar, then eat the nougat.

I like putting peanut butter on ice cream, like a sundae topping.

There are various ways people eat their food and snacks which is probably just a little out of the norm.

What are some of your odd ways that you eat snacks, candy, or other food dishes, which you think might be out of the norm?

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 08:48:54 PM »

when ever I have any kind of beans and rice/ more beans, I'll mix it! TeddyR

yeah no.
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 09:03:48 PM »

You daredevil

the ghoul
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 09:12:43 PM »

Funyuns are the bomb with ketchup.

I also like to mix certain foods, especially barbeque food.  For example, barbeque beans mixed with potato salad or mac salad is delicious.

Back in Rochester, NY where I grew up, they have this local restaurant tradition that is affectionately called the "garbage plate."  It consists of a couple of bunless cheeseburgers thrown on top of a pile of macaroni salad and home fried potatoes with a hunk of French bread.  I chop it all up, mix it together, pour some ketchup all over it and I am in hog heaven.  It's just about my favorite thing to eat besides maybe Chinese food.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 09:32:00 PM by the ghoul » Logged
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 09:15:27 PM »

You daredevil
you should note that I put a bottle of hot sauce one wasabi one time and ate my F-upped queso another time.

yeah no.
Paquita
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 09:54:56 PM »

Mussels - I don't eat them often, but when I do I tear off the poo-sack and the lips then remove the weenie looking thing and eat the tiny bits of flesh that are left over.  I'm not really interested in knowing what these parts really are in fear that they are worse than what I imagine them to be.
the ghoul
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2010, 10:00:57 PM »

Mussels - I don't eat them often, but when I do I tear off the poo-sack and the lips then remove the weenie looking thing and eat the tiny bits of flesh that are left over.  I'm not really interested in knowing what these parts really are in fear that they are worse than what I imagine them to be.

OK, I've gotta know.  What could be worse than eating its poo-sack and its weenie?
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2010, 10:08:20 PM »

...weenie looking thing...

Heh...heh...Paquita said weenie looking thing...heh...heh  BounceGiggle

Paquita

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2010, 10:12:25 PM »

Mussels - I don't eat them often, but when I do I tear off the poo-sack and the lips then remove the weenie looking thing and eat the tiny bits of flesh that are left over.  I'm not really interested in knowing what these parts really are in fear that they are worse than what I imagine them to be.

OK, I've gotta know.  What could be worse than eating its poo-sack and its weenie?

I suppose an egg sac, brainstem and eyeballs?  I'm pretty sure the thing I think is a poo sack really is one.  The weenie thing could be an arm or foot, but I've seen barnacles mate on tv before and it sure looks like a small barnacle being a "boy".
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2010, 11:22:20 PM »

I will religiously eat the chocolate and carmel off the top of a Twix first, then the chocolate off the sides and leave the cookie for last.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2010, 01:58:21 AM »

You daredevil
BounceGiggle Lookingup Smile
You daredevil
you should note that I put a bottle of hot sauce one wasabi one time and ate my F-upped queso another time.
This does not help your case, devildog.  Wink
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 02:00:48 AM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Silverlady
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2010, 06:59:45 AM »

With a chocolate covered ice cream pop, I eat off the chocolate first then eat the ice cream before it falls off the stick.  With oreo cookies, split the cookie and eat the filling first. 

Hold onto your dreams ....
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2010, 07:26:43 AM »

Whenever we make shish kabob, I make little rows on my plate with one piece of steak, one mushroom and one sweet pepper per row.  That way I don't run out of mushrooms and still have two peppers and two pieces of steak to go.

I also make it my policy to avoid eating poo sacks whenever possible   TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
venomx
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2010, 11:10:53 AM »

I put so much mustard on my hogdogs people look at me like I'm a monster or something...
I guess with 20 packs of mustard I know why the cashier looks at me funny lol.

Hey, it's not as bad as the TMNTs liking flys, marshmallows and chocolate on pizza right?

Umaril The Unfeathered

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2010, 06:14:20 PM »

Of course I'm referring to Hostess Twinkies.

What the hell did you think I was referring to?

GUTTERMINDS!!! Buggedout

Well it could have been Monica Lewinsky's autobiography of her days in the White House, or Barney Frank's new-found experience, now that he has someone who actually finds him attractive enough to sleep with..... BounceGiggle   TongueOut

But since this is about food, I shall divulge all....

Ice cream sandwiches...I like to take the top off and eat it separately from the rest of the sandwich, and eat the sandwich itself like it was just ice cream on a cookie or something.

sometimes when my wife makes lasagna, I'll peel the layers of noodle off the leftovers,  to get to the ricotta and meat beneath, or sometimes I'll just eat the top layer of noodles.

Needless to say, the words coming from my wife at that time wouldn't pass any language filter... Buggedout

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  If you put it in your mouth and suck on it...something will come out « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.