This list will probably change once I see Tron Legacy, Summer Wars, and Inception, but until then, here's the list (Keep in mind that I haven't seen ten movies that came out from this year:
6. Shrek 4 Ever: As such, this movie makes my list just because there is room. Better than 3, but not as good as 2 or 1. Still had fun with it and I hope they just leave the series alone from here.
5. Despeciable Me: A very funny movie with some of the best sidekick characters I have ever seen. However, the story wasn't that original so here it is.
4. Tangled: It's a Disney Princess movie that I kind of enjoyed. Great 3-D, good story, songs that were okay to great, and strong characters.
3. Harry Potter 7 Part 1: The only reason I went to the theaters to see it was for homework, but hey, it was great.
2. Toy Story 3: It's a Pixar film and it proves that you can make a 3rd good film in a series. Wonderful way to end it all as well. Glad I saw it in theaters, twice!
1. Kick-Ass: The reason it makes the top because it was a surprise hit that I never saw coming. I loved the characters, had a cool story, great acting, awesome soundtrack, and some of the best fight scenes that I have ever saw (In my top 10, one of them has taken 3rd place). Also, Hit-Girl is awesome and I hope for good things in the future for that actress.