Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 18, 2014, 03:51:51 AM
539501 Posts in 40866 Topics by 5156 Members
Latest Member: essx30
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Your celebrity crushes? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Your celebrity crushes?  (Read 13558 times)
Trevor
Chief Troublemaker at Badmovies.org
B-Movie Kraken

« on: December 28, 2010, 06:10:19 AM »

I know that Ronnie C loves Pam Grier, Indy is very partial to Anne Hathaway and that Darksider loves Rhianna  Wink but all the rest: who are the celebrities that you have crushes on? I have to confess to crushes on Jodie Foster, Joan Collins, Loni Anderson, Erin Gray and Sigourney Weaver, as well as people like Princess Diana and Marilyn Monroe. Smile
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 07:15:48 AM »

Pamis #1 for me...but here are a few runners up....

ANITA EKBERG!!!!! Zoinks!

Small | Large

JAYNE!

Small | Large

BETTY!
How come Betty looks like Veronica?  Question

Small | Large

\"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!\" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?"
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard
http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard
http://rcmerchant.tumblr.com/
claws
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 07:31:13 AM »

As a kid I had a crush on Kristy McNichol even though she was older. Then I had a crush on Vanity (Denise Matthews) for the longest time.
I also wanted to be Molly Ringwald's boyfriend. I thought she was the cutest back then.
theedinburghbteam
Dedicated Viewer

Bringing the trash home!

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 07:51:14 AM »

I had a thing for Lindsay Lohan when I was younger. But she's a bit too naaaaaaasty now.

So instead: Eva Mendes, Rihanna, Michelle Rodriguez, Christina Ricci, Kelly Brooke (though she is pretty damned vacant)....actually hell the list could go on for a while.

The Edinburgh B-Team! B-Movie double bill, every Monday at the Jekyll & Hyde Pub, Hanover Street, Edinburgh, Scotland! 7pm onwards! Free entry and free popcorn!
Jack

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 08:15:48 AM »

I had a big crush on Lori Loughlin for the longest time.

Contrary to poular belief, left-handedness is a choice. All allegedly left-handed people are just faking it to annoy the rest of us.
Newt
Mostly Harmless

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 09:45:30 AM »

You guys... Smile

Most of my crushes have been on stars in their younger days: when they were prettier perhaps than they are now.  I will forgo pic's, as I am fairly certain images of males will not interest you guys overmuch!

I'm told I had a huge crush on Clint Eastwood when he played Rowdy Yates on the TV show Rawhide.  The first crush I do recall was on Richard Chamberlain as Dr Kildaire on the TV series of the same name.  Pretty.

Sean Connery in younger days (oh heck: he is not so bad now, either!  Those eyes!  That VOICE!), Roger Moore and Charlton Heston back in the 60's. And William Shatner was always easy to look at in those days, too.

eta: and Robert Conrad back in the day.  He'll do.   Wink

Pierce Brosnan for his voice/accent and pretty face - but that one only lasted until I saw him in a bathing suit in Mrs Doubtfire - what a disappoinment.  Bluesad

Patrick Stewart's voice - oh my my my!  His smile ain't bad, either.  Wink

Currently Sam Neill makes me go weak in the knees.  I cannot quite figure that one out - save that he looks a lot like my husband.   TeddyR

I think I have a 'type': they do not have to be 'pretty'.  Craggy can be nice.  The eyes are most important (that direct gaze is deadly): add a deep voice with the right accent - if they looked at me and spoke, I'd be done for. *Sigh*!

« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 09:51:35 AM by Newt » Logged

"I absolutely adore movies. Even bad ones. I don't like pretentious ones, but a good bad movie, you must admit, is great." - Roddy Mc Dowell
"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
 "I'm going to need a swat team ready to mobilize, street maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammie dodgers and a fez." -  11
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2010, 10:11:51 AM »

You guys... Smile

Most of my crushes have been on stars in their younger days: when they were prettier perhaps than they are now.  I will forgo pic's, as I am fairly certain images of males will not interest you guys overmuch!

I'm told I had a huge crush on Clint Eastwood when he played Rowdy Yates on the TV show Rawhide.  The first crush I do recall was on Richard Chamberlain as Dr Kildaire on the TV series of the same name.  Pretty.

Sean Connery in younger days (oh heck: he is not so bad now, either!  Those eyes!  That VOICE!), Roger Moore and Charlton Heston back in the 60's. And William Shatner was always easy to look at in those days, too.

eta: and Robert Conrad back in the day.  He'll do.   Wink

Pierce Brosnan for his voice/accent and pretty face - but that one only lasted until I saw him in a bathing suit in Mrs Doubtfire - what a disappoinment.  Bluesad

Patrick Stewart's voice - oh my my my!  His smile ain't bad, either.  Wink

Currently Sam Neill makes me go weak in the knees.  I cannot quite figure that one out - save that he looks a lot like my husband.   TeddyR

I think I have a 'type': they do not have to be 'pretty'.  Craggy can be nice.  The eyes are most important (that direct gaze is deadly): add a deep voice with the right accent - if they looked at me and spoke, I'd be done for. *Sigh*!

ewww...all guys...ewww  TongueOut

Newt
Mostly Harmless

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 10:14:20 AM »

ewww...all guys...ewww  TongueOut

And not a boob or crotch shot to be seen.    Twirling

"I absolutely adore movies. Even bad ones. I don't like pretentious ones, but a good bad movie, you must admit, is great." - Roddy Mc Dowell
"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
 "I'm going to need a swat team ready to mobilize, street maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammie dodgers and a fez." -  11
Hammock Rider

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 10:18:10 AM »

Donna Reed

Heather Graham

Elizabeth Shue

Cote de Pablo

Lucy Lawless

and of course Lynda Carter....

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2010, 10:30:15 AM »

My first was Dawn Wells:

Then came Pamela Sue Martin:

Then Erin Grey:

Then Phoebe Cates:

I seem to go more for the "Girl Next Door" types. I also like (though I don't really crush on) Allyson Hannigan, Holly Marie Combs, Sophia Loren, Audrey Hepburn, Maureen O'Sullivan, and several others.

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2010, 10:58:39 AM »

Kat Dennings- was in 40 Year Old Virgin, Raising Dad, and Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

Hayley Williams- singer for the band Paramore

Amy Jo Johnson- the original Pink Power Ranger, was on Felicity

There's a few more but I'm too lazy to dig around for pictures.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Donít get too close, itís dark inside.
Itís where my demons hide, itís where my demons hide.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2010, 11:31:15 AM »

I always had a thing for bad girl Mamie van Doren.

"The best parts are watching Sly go through the full range of emotions: deadpan, deadpan with raised eyebrow, deadpan with quivering lip. There's also a great sequence where Sly drives his VW Beetle down the interstate for about 20 minutes, staring dramatically through the windshield.."-Joe Bob on A MAN CALLED RAMBO
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2010, 11:33:51 AM »

My first celebrity crushes:

Supergirl:

Sabrina The Teenage Witch:

Xena

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
lester1/2jr

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2010, 11:41:10 AM »

Melissa Lee of CNBC's Fast Money

figure skater Sasha Cohen

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2010, 12:08:03 PM »

Growing up I had several.  One that stands out is Dian on the Price Is Right.  The one Bob Barker made news with.
Small | Large

Jesus H I would have so tapped that back in the day.   Buggedout

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Your celebrity crushes? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os∑mo∑sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.