Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:30:44 AM
714578 Posts in 53100 Topics by 7748 Members
Latest Member: Lucinda02
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  How often do you eat pizza? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: How often do you eat pizza?  (Read 8787 times)
claws
« on: January 16, 2011, 05:48:49 AM »

Last pizza I had was six weeks ago.
I actually don't eat pizza that often but whenever I'm downtown I grab a Turkish pizza or a sardine-ajvar pizza at my favorite local food joint.

I'd say I have pizza about every 5-6 weeks. How about you?
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 08:14:45 AM »

I'd say once every month now, we've cut back a lot.  I am a heathen who doesn't really like pizza. I blame that mainly on my wife who always insisted we go out for pizza in our early years.  (the things you do to make women happy) I've in taken my share of awful pizza throughout the years.  The worst one HAS to be Domino's.  Why people eat that sh!t on a shingle smeared with ketchup sauce is beyond me.  I tried their "new and improved" pizza and it still tasted like @ss.   I always chuckle when the new commercials come on where they claim their pizza is much better.   Thumbdown

Because of that if I do eat it it has to be a craving and it has to be a pizza I REALLY like.  I really like brick oven pizza, Bertuccis is the best big name place around here.  I also like Papa Ginos Rustic pizza on cravings.  Then theres the small mom n pop place back home that serves Greek pizza.  I get that as comfort food every couple months when I visit. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 08:55:04 AM »

Once a week we get a couple pizzas, one for the wife and me and one for the kids.  We go to Pizza Hut.  They don't have the greatest pizza in the world but it's pretty good.  We usually get a stuffed crust or pan pizza with double cheese, sausage and pepperoni, and the kids have whatever they want.  And of course breadsticks or cheese sticks with marinara sauce.  We also try their specialty pizzas, like last time we had a big rectangular one with a bunch of marinara sauce to dip it in.

There's also a mom & pop place in town, but you have to drive all the way through town to get there, which takes an extra 20 minutes.  Pizza Hut is right along the highway.   We pretty much quit going to the mom and pop place after we got a meat lovers pizza from them and it was downright gross.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 09:18:44 AM »

It probably averages out to once a month right now.  Used to be once a week but then we tightened up the budget and we get takeout less often.

Ina moment of madness, I made pizza from scratch last week (crust and all): major tactical error.  It was a hit - the kids liked it and now they know we can make them.

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 11:12:03 AM »

at least once a week. For some reason my town has an insane selection of ultra authentic brick oven pizza places and they are all really good.  We have no fried chicken place but ten + pizza places.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 11:55:41 AM »

Forgot to mention toppings.  I prefer sausage, meatball and peperoni.  Occasionally I'll dig on mushrooms but thats about it.  Major dislike goes towards onions and peppers.  I actually quite like onions but for me pizza is not the place for them. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2011, 11:59:38 AM »

Once every few weeks or so.  I'd like to do more, bt it never happens

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Silverlady
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2011, 04:34:13 PM »

Maybe once or twice a month at a local place called Brother Bruno's. It's good depending on who is making it. Just cheeze and sometimes mushrooms.

Hate Dominos and Pizza Hut.

Hold onto your dreams ....
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2011, 06:57:01 PM »

Once or twice a month, maybe.  Usually frozen, to save money.  Since I bought a house I gotta watch the finances a little more closely.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Couchtr26

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2011, 07:01:47 PM »

About 1 or 2 times a month.  I like it in a way but like a good crust and it is so hard to find that in most places here.  Toppings are usually basic or ham and pineapple. 

Ah, the good old days.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2011, 09:15:36 PM »

Several times a week, lately.

When I go to Louisville games, it's always around mealtimes, and I almost always get a Papa John's personal pepperoni pizza, because it's really the only decent food in the arena that's not horribly overpriced.

I also eat California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizzas as much as two times a week, because they're very tasty and easy to prepare.  My favorite is garlic chicken, but I like to mix them up.  Actually my favorite is Thai chicken (with spicy peanut sauce!), but they don't sell that one locally.  Too exotic for us, I guess.   Lookingup

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2011, 03:33:52 AM »

Twice a month, from these people: www.debonairs.co.za  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ImaginaryFoot
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 03:53:24 AM »

Real actual pizza place pizza, once in a blue moon or whenever one of my co-workers gets one and gives me the leftovers. Little dinky Totino's ones you stick in the microwave- bout 10 a month Twirling

Lima beans are the Devil
Cthulhu

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2011, 05:08:43 AM »

Quite often.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2011, 10:07:07 AM »

More often than I should.  I'd say 3 or so times per month on average. 

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  How often do you eat pizza? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.