Okay. This could be taken tongue-in-cheek as well, so which ever way your perspective runs, it's either good or bad.
1. I'm tired of being in my sexual prime and not getting any.
2. All men are bastards.
3. I wish we had laxer gun laws in the this country because I have a serious list of people I'd like to take out with a sniper rifle.
4. I'm tired of the Indian people in my bulding making food that smells so disgusting, I have to nearly wear a gas mask just to watch tv.
5. I'm sick to death of *certain* cultures in this country complaining that we don't make them feel welcome and that we hate them because of their religion/dress/traditions/whatever and yet they make some suburbs so unsafe because of their regressive cultural practices and attitides to women that the police have no choice but to suspect everyone one of them and crack down harder on them than they would with anyone else.
Okay, that's about it. If I've offended anyone, I apologise, but I'm just so sick of the "I'm so special, look at me, look at me" perspective that's pervaded our country these days.
1. Nobody owes you ANYTHING
2. If money and bling isn't raining down on you from the sky, then GO OUT AND GET A FRICKING JOB like the rest of us and buy it yourself. Don't expect anyone to hand it to you.
3. I seriously needs some love and affection right now
I'm off to go hide in a corner now.........