Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:01:25 PM
714404 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Boring!!! Somebody start something!!! (PF, PG, and NSFW if we're lucky) « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Author Topic: Boring!!! Somebody start something!!! (PF, PG, and NSFW if we're lucky)  (Read 27407 times)
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2011, 11:29:59 PM »

RC's ability to recall obscure stuff amazes me.

RC is obscure stuff.  Wink

Yeah..sad but true.  Bluesad

Cheer up before I slap you with a Kotex...it was suppose to be a good thing. TongueOut

Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Never give up on love

« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2011, 11:45:20 PM »

Jase has it the nail right on the head there.  Sorry, Jase, I didn't put your post in my reply but the jumping text thing gives me the pip.  I thought it was my computer.  I'm glad to know it's not.

I don't care about the alcohol thing either - ban it, don't ban it, makes no difference.  I don't drink it so I'm not affected.  I used to like it when I was younger but I haven't been able to handle it for a very long time, so I don't bother.  Australian culture is very much about how much can you drink and if you can drink lots, you're a legend.  Then all the glassing incidents started and it's a big furore now.  Glassing is when someone smashes a glass into your face instead just punching you like normal in a fight.  Women are doing it to each other now Buggedout

I never felt like I belonged anywhere either.  I was convinced that other people knew what's going on and are members of a club that they didn't tell me about and wouldn't let me into anyway.  But this board is different.  You guys are absolute gems and I'm always cracking up laughing at the stuff you write.  Especially when you start paying out on either other and get so off topic I dont even remember what we were initially talking about.

Jase is right about one thing.  I love the attention - thank you Thumbup  It makes me feel  a little less lonely and ignored by the world in general.  I always thought when I finally met "The One" as I have, I would feel less like I had to pretend to be someone else or not hide myself away from the world any more.  But that's not the case.  It's hard being in love with someone when you never see them and you always come last (even though it's not deliberate on their part).

So I come here to get a sense of community and friendship I don't seem to get anywhere else.  And if I ever met met you guys in real life, I would give you all a big hug and kiss for being so totally wonderful and making me feel like I'm not alone in the world.

Women need to feel appreciated by men, whether they admit or not.  It's the reason we wear sexy lingerie and do our hair and makeup and try to look attractive all the time.  It's all for the attention of men.  So when you guys appreciate us, we blossom and life makes sense and we feel good about ourselves.

So what if I'm not getting any?  I can take care of it myself (which, you know, is nice and all but I still prefer a warm body with me).  But in the meantime, I'll come here and laugh at everyone's posts and make a few outrageous ones of my own and get everybody talking and laughing and maybe the world won't seem so unkind and barren for a little while.  And maybe for a little while I'll forget that the man I love the most and who loves me the most isn't here when he's supposed to be because of crazy kids/stress/exhaustion/illness/whatever

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
What once was mine.......
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2011, 11:53:48 PM »

Where has the Church Lady been? Is it just me or has he been awfully quiet lately?

Killer Bees

Never give up on love

« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2011, 11:54:32 PM »

I'm actually getting laid as I type.

Why still typing ?

It's called dedication. Dedication to this site and its members.

TeddyR

Either that or she's completely rubbish and you couldn't be bothered participating fully  TeddyR 

I've never recieved rubbish sex.
Only given it.

BounceGiggle

Of course, silly me.  All sex is good sex to a guy  BounceGiggle

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2011, 11:57:45 PM »

Cheer up before I slap you with a Kotex...it was suppose to be a good thing. TongueOut

Please slap me with a Kotex-closest I got to the real deal inna while!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2011, 11:59:23 PM »

BounceGiggle

So I'm guessing you want a used one.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2011, 12:07:38 AM »

BounceGiggle

So I'm guessing you want a used one.

No-I wanna clean one. Sicko-of course its gotta be used!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2011, 12:51:56 AM »

Wow . . . this thread has hit rock bottom and shows signs of starting to dig!!!!!!

RC - I know you're lonely - but, EEEWWW!!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2011, 12:40:45 PM »

With regards to alcohol KB, I'd never tell anyone else what they could or couldn't do. It's obviously a personal choice but I do believe alcholism and alcohol abuse is a serious problem on the rise. I do believe the world today would be better off without it but I know it's not going to disappear. Finding a way to reduce the problem is what society has to work towards.

KB, I think you deserve better than to be placed at second best or coming last. Just saying...it's your life to live.

Yeah the Kotex thing is pretty F'ed up guys. What's next, breast milk?

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2011, 01:01:18 PM »

With regards to alcohol KB, I'd never tell anyone else what they could or couldn't do. It's obviously a personal choice but I do believe alcholism and alcohol abuse is a serious problem on the rise. I do believe the world today would be better off without it but I know it's not going to disappear. Finding a way to reduce the problem is what society has to work towards.

If it's not alcohol, it's another drug. Legislation only drives the problems further underground, where help is less available to those who seek it, and creates a nightmare economic situation where both the supply and prosecution of such are dependent on it.

What's next, breast milk?

You know it has a sweetness to it? Of course, it's best if taken directly from the source. TongueOut

JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2011, 01:23:52 PM »

I'm not saying I have the solution Menard but I do think it's a growing problem and there are things not helping it like the behaviour of certain role models, etc. and the surprisingly easy availability of such things even to minors. Not sure what the answer is..more and better education? Working towards a more prosperous world for all? Perhaps like Flick James has suggested, if people want to go down that road, maybe we should made them pay for their own mess in the long term.

A woman breastfeeding is a natural thing likely healthy for both mother and child. Here's something that will likely entertain in these parts. Enjoy!

Small | Large

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2011, 01:28:17 PM »

For once i'm quiet. Sorry, no stirring on my end today...

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2011, 01:43:43 PM »

Sorry, no stirring on my end today...

::snicker:: BounceGiggle

The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2011, 05:57:15 PM »

This ought to be controversial because I don't think anyone in here ever brought it up before:  What is the worst movie of all time?

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Killer Bees

Never give up on love

« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2011, 06:34:34 PM »

I'm not saying I have the solution Menard but I do think it's a growing problem and there are things not helping it like the behaviour of certain role models, etc. and the surprisingly easy availability of such things even to minors. Not sure what the answer is..more and better education? Working towards a more prosperous world for all? Perhaps like Flick James has suggested, if people want to go down that road, maybe we should made them pay for their own mess in the long term.

A woman breastfeeding is a natural thing likely healthy for both mother and child. Here's something that will likely entertain in these parts. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD_8Q49CFyU

The trouble is, you're always fighting against human nature.  I think its in our natures to destroy ourselves.  And if you make something taboo, that makes people want it even more.  The only thing you can do is slowly educate people to think that certain things aren't "cool".  Make them socially undesirable and you have real change.  Either that, or put all the self destructive people into a community of their own and give them all the vices they want (heavily govt regulated and taxed of course) and see how many of them get sick of that life and look for something better.

But I guess if you make something too mainstream, people will be looking for something outside the norm, some other way to destroy themselves.  I don't know what the solution is.  My brain hurts.  Bluesad

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Boring!!! Somebody start something!!! (PF, PG, and NSFW if we're lucky) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.