Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:47:06 PM
714420 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Noob forum member -- Not a Robot. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Noob forum member -- Not a Robot.  (Read 5992 times)
RD
Bad Movie Lover

I make the bad movies.

« on: March 10, 2011, 12:53:06 PM »

Hello,

I've been a long time reader of badmovies.org and have made a few anonymous comments on the reviews, but never registered an account.

I'm a film junkie, and it's nice to be a part of board that shares a love of cinematic garbage. Grew up on the out skirts of Pittsburgh, home of the Zombie. I'm a film school grad just starting to get my feet wet in the industry. I've had key positions on a few shorts, and have PA'd on a few indie B-movies and..."Tooth Fairy 2" a dtv sequel(Don't stone me.)

And I swear I am not a spambot programmed to sell high end shoes or golf clubs...
  Cheers

=== ===
           Go Robo!
Ed, Ego and Superego
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 12:56:17 PM »

Are you SURE this is not some forum based turing test?
How do you feel about squirrels?

Welcome out of the lurking closet... Its a good place. My name is Ed, I generally do monsters and spaceships on strings.

-Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 01:23:19 PM »

Why on earth would I stone you for working on Tooth Fairy 2? I've never seen it, but this is a bad movie site for crying out loud! You're more likely to get applause than stones, and if you are part of the industry I'm sure you would be more than welcome. If you like the site then I'm sure you'll like the forums.

Welcome.  Cheers

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
RD
Bad Movie Lover

I make the bad movies.

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 01:42:46 PM »

I don't like squirrels and they don't like me. Once about two years ago I was walking outside and a squirrel ran out of branch and broke its fall on my head. It's war and they drew first blood.

@Flick James, Well I figured the audience of badmovies wouldn't react as well to a dtv kiddie flick as they would to say an HG Lewis gore fest.

=== ===
           Go Robo!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 01:46:11 PM »

First, welcome to the forums!  Cheers

Second, you have no idea how many members will be disappointed to find out you're not a robot. 

Third, you should be proud of being a production assistant on TOOTH FAIRY.  Now, if you had announced you were the producer, stones would fly!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 01:49:09 PM »

I don't like squirrels and they don't like me. Once about two years ago I was walking outside and a squirrel ran out of branch and broke its fall on my head. It's war and they drew first blood.

@Flick James, Well I figured the audience of badmovies wouldn't react as well to a dtv kiddie flick as they would to say an HG Lewis gore fest.

Seems legit.

Welcome to Badmovies.org

Now I'll demonstrate the karma system!

+1

trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 03:08:13 PM »

Welcome  RD , no one here is what they seem, run for while you still can!!  some of them are squirrel sympathizers, we're just not sure which one's 

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 06:01:19 PM »

Welcome! Never seen TOOTH FAIRY 2-but I've sat through all sortsa drek. One of my favorite movies of all time is the HORRORS of SPIDER ISLAND-so who am I to judge?
(Just don't profess any love for ZARDOZ around a guy named Menard-he'll go ballistic!  TongueOut)

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RD
Bad Movie Lover

I make the bad movies.

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 06:27:14 PM »

TF2 or Tooth Fast Tooth Furious(not the real title, but it should be!), is still in production. It won't be out till around fall. Anyone with kids here will probably have to sit through it.

And Zardoz?? It's legendary, and it finally became an instant watch on Netflix, but I couldn't make it past 20 minutes.

=== ===
           Go Robo!
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 07:40:39 PM »

Welcome  RD , no one here is what they seem, run for while you still can!!  some of them are squirrel sympathizers, we're just not sure which one's 

I am a Cylon.

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 03:33:18 AM »

Once about two years ago I was walking outside and a squirrel ran out of branch and broke its fall on my head.

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle TeddyR

Welcome to the site RD: just please beware of the South African [points at self] with the icky undies.  Buggedout TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2011, 08:45:00 AM »

Beware of that Zardoz smiting a***ole named Menard.

Raffine

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2011, 09:18:23 AM »

It's 2011 already. Aren't we all supposed to have robots and jet packs by now?  Hatred

Welcome, RD!

TOOTH FAIRY 2 sounds like something we can really sink our teeth into around here.

Several years ago I lent my house for the shooting of a low-budget horror movie, which shall remain nameless. I got be a victim in one scene and double for the lead and drive a very cool old car when he was unavailable (drunk?).

Here are some of the glowing imdb reviews, though:

The line reading (I refuse to call it acting) is uniformly awful. This is a collection of deadbeat dads and strippers pretending to be in a movie between cans of Schlitz. The camera work is drunken father shooting vacation film quality and while the special effects are okay the scariest effect is the breast augmentation scars in the nude scene.

The story is awful, the sets are from a haunted Halloween put on by ADHD middle school students and once again the line reading (remember this is not acting anymore than sinking to the bottom of a pool is swimming) is distracting beyond mere words. Avoid. 

The script sucks, and the performances are uniformly awful. Not ONCE will you get the feeling that these "actors" are paying attention to anything other than the cue cards that were doubtlessly being held off camera. (Just listen to the way one guy drones "Oh, baby...that feels so good" during a sex scene. Come on, if you can't even fake THAT convincingly, then there's no hope for you!) The characters spend so much time screaming and yelling at each other that I couldn't wait for the killer to wipe them all out just so they'd shut the hell up.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2011, 09:30:30 AM »

Welcome aboard to the insanity Drink

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
RD
Bad Movie Lover

I make the bad movies.

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2011, 09:44:40 AM »

TOOTH FAIRY 2 sounds like something we can really sink our teeth into around here.

How tolerable are you Larry TheCableGuy's previous films?

=== ===
           Go Robo!
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Noob forum member -- Not a Robot. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.