Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:47:13 AM
714563 Posts in 53100 Topics by 7748 Members
Latest Member: Lucinda02
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  most hated movies « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
Author Topic: most hated movies  (Read 55620 times)
ChaosTheory
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2011, 04:47:29 PM »

^^The Extension Of My Manhod Car!^^  TeddyR

To be honest the Bat-tank didn't bug me *that* much either, but El Toro had a valid question & deserved a valid answer

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
crackers
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2011, 05:25:44 PM »

Oh boy...

Frogs:  I hate this movie.  I hate it so much.  I wrote a review on it.  See that to see my rage.

I liked it. It was so stupid i laughed through out.

voltron

« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2011, 09:47:01 PM »

Everything made after 1989. Oh, yes, and ANYTHING with any type of CGI, "good" or bad. Wink

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2011, 10:08:15 PM »

Everything made after 1989. Oh, yes, and ANYTHING with any type of CGI, "good" or bad. Wink

Wow... you sound like one of those very old guys, "Those dang kids and their CGI."

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
voltron

« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2011, 01:02:05 AM »

Wow... you sound like one of those very old guys, "Those dang kids and their CGI."
Haha, that's like something I'd say. But I'm really not THAT old (I'm 35 years young). For me, CGI has been a bane on movies since the 90s when it started to get a bit out of hand. I just think it's such an artistic cop out, really.

edit: I just finished watching Friday The 13th (2009) and it absolutely BLEW. Michael Bay is a dick. Of the remakes I've seen, this was one of the most pointless pieces of s**t I've encountered so far, well, aside from Black Xmas (HORRID). F13 did have only one redeeming factor: high quality boobage, but even that couldn't save it from it's utter mediocrity. A big  Thumbdown
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 01:14:32 AM by voltron » Logged

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
66Crush
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2011, 05:15:21 AM »

I just don't understand the hate for "Friday the 13th (2009)" doesn't really seem that bad. Plus topless Julianna Guill, damn she's hot! It makes more sense than "Jason Goes to Hell" I hated that one. I also didn't think the remake of "Black Xmas" was all that bad either. I know everybody hated it, because the first one was groundbreaking and inspired "Halloween." But for me "Halloween" was so superior to "Black Christmas," that the remake never bothered me. I think all that back story about Billy just creeped everybody out. I think if they had left all that stuff out it would have been more like the original. I'm partial to the new one because I've seen it more. If I had been a bigger fan of the original, I would probably hate the remake.
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2011, 12:07:50 AM »

Definitely agree with the Lord of The Rings trilogy. I was so bored with those films, I fell asleep through the first 2, and didn't bother with the 3rd. I HATED Clerks II, I didn't like Sin City. Unlike many, Spider-Man 2 was my least liked in the whole span of the 3 newer ones. Super Mario Bros, Street Fighter and MK Annihilation were absolutely atrocious.

But as for my most hated movie though, well let me just say this: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 can burn in hell for eternity.

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
66Crush
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2011, 12:21:01 AM »

I think "Clerks 2" was trying too hard to be like the first one, why do it if it's not going to be different.
voltron

« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2011, 01:37:20 AM »

I think "Clerks 2" was trying too hard to be like the first one, why do it if it's not going to be different.
totally agree with you there. i found the characters in clerks II to be mere parodies of their former selves - especially jay & silent bob. the original was great because of it's low budget charm and it was a hell of a lot more sincere than the second one, which tried way too hard to be "clerks-ish". it was too self referential to me. it's good example of why bigger budgets can ruin a potentially good movie.

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2011, 03:50:45 PM »

Uh, is your avatar GCI?

That's Voltron dude, he ain't "CGI" by any means....

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2011, 04:10:09 PM »

As to Clerks 2, I liked it, but the musical number seems way out of place.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2011, 04:34:20 PM »

Uh, is your avatar GCI?

Oh I hate to bring the bad news, but Voltron has been CGI.  It was a short lived animated show back in the 90's with Tim Curry called Voltron: The Third Dimension.

Small | Large

Dear God that looks bad...

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2011, 03:53:27 AM »

Uh, is your avatar GCI?

Oh I hate to bring the bad news, but Voltron has been CGI.  It was a short lived animated show back in the 90's with Tim Curry called Voltron: The Third Dimension.

That doesn't count...    Wink

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2011, 11:59:33 PM »

Magnolia, North, Baby Geniuses, Caligula, Diaster Movie, Daddy Day Camp, Epic Movie

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2011, 10:26:45 AM »

Magnolia, North, Baby Geniuses, Caligula, Diaster Movie, Daddy Day Camp, Epic Movie

One of these things is not like the others...  Wink

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  most hated movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.