Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:32:05 AM
714392 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  DID YOU EVER GET IN TROUBLE FOR SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T DO? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DID YOU EVER GET IN TROUBLE FOR SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T DO?  (Read 1825 times)
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: May 02, 2011, 11:11:56 AM »

I don't know why I'm thinking about this now . . . but here's my story:

When I was in 3rd grade in the early 1970s, my family moved across town and I had to switch schools.  For awhile, I'd occasionally go back to my old neighborhood to visit my best friend.  One Saturday, we went to my old school to play in the school yard.  My friend had a can of spray paint with him (I have no idea why).  Anyway, he started spraying it on the pavement and on the side of the school.  He wrote some profantity and drew some faces and stuff.  I kept saying, "Let me do some!" but he never gave me the spray can.  Some other kids saw us, so we left.

On Monday, my mother got a call from the principal of the school and I had to go there to talk to him.  He asked me what happened and I told him I was there, but I never actually did any of the spraying.  I even admitted that I wanted to, but the other kid never gave me the spray can.  Anyway, the principal was brutal.  He kept interrogating me like he was a prosecuting attorney or something.  Eventually, I gave up and said I did some of the spraying, even though I didn't.  My parents and my friend's parents had to pay for the paint removal and they made me and my friend scrub the side of the school for awhile.  (This was just a symbolic punishment . . . we hardly got any paint off . . . they must have had a professional come in later and clean it).

It still bugs me that I didn't do any of the spraying (although, admittedly, I would have if my friend gave me the paint sprayer).  Yet, I said I did and got punished for it.  I admit I was guilty just for being there and for having bad intentions, but I betrayed myself by admitting to something I didn't do. 

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 11:25:35 AM »

Yeah thats how schools are. In sixth grade these kids accused me of flipping them off in class even though I didn't. I still got suspended for a day even though I didn't do it. Then once again in the same class and being accused by the same people. This girl said that I called her a whore. I didn't and said I didn't many times, and the kids that told they're supposed "Side of the Story" to the Principal were on the other side of the room. I got suspended for like 3 days because of that. My parents went to the school to complain, and we did everything yet I was still punished.

That middle school was the devil I swear.

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 12:03:58 PM »

Oh all the goddamn time! There were plenty of times during primary and high school, like the stories above, it was just snotty little kids making stuff up so I'd get in trouble. My problem years ago (though not really a problem), was that I was a quiet kid, very shy. Other kids didn't like this, because they thought I was just trying to be class favourite or some candy apple crap like that. This also made certain teachers look at me in a different light and take a huge disliking to me! I got accused of stealing food from school by this one lady teacher and she also accused me of gluing all the toilet seats down in the ladies! I've been in trouble for writing rude names in books and throwing stuff around classrooms. I never did any of it, even though by the time I was 13/14 I was starting to be a bit of a "clown".

Then, once I got into a serious relationship....BOY! Did the crap hit the fan. My ex fiancee used to accuse me of everything under the sun and when she used to go off the rails and into psycho mode, she's smash stuff up and harass people, then blame me. She had me arrested once for breaking a window (though I have broke several) when I was at work!?

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 02:18:54 PM »

Oh man do I have a story...

Growing up I used to play with a little girl who lived behind me.  We got along great until this other little b***h used to visit.  Then they would team up and get me in trouble. 

One particular story still p**ses me off until this day.  I was talking to them and said the word "heck".  The little b***h goes to my mother and says.

"Mark said a sweeeeeear.."  My mom asked which one.  She replies "f**king". 

My mother then took me inside and slapped me in front of them.  I have NEVER forgiven my mother for taking their word over mine and never will.  And if I see that little b***h on the street...well...lets just say I'll say more the "f**king". 

Yep I have issues.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Never give up on love

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 06:16:23 AM »

All the time when I was a kid.

On a more recent note.  In my last job I got blamed for $150K loss of profits which was weird because at the time of the loss, I wasn't in a position where I was anywhere near anything to do with profits.

We had a mass exodus of  staff because of harrassment and bullying and I was one of the last original staff members from the time I had started 3 years ago.  They needed a scapegoat and I was it. 

So, after 3 months of bullying and harrassment and constant blame for stuff I had no part in, I left.   It annoyed me for a long time that they picked on me for stupid stuff but once I left I was okay.

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine.......
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 06:40:42 AM »

I get in trouble for things I didn't do all the time. Such as if I didn't do the dishes, or didn't clean out the garage or didn't mow the lawn. TeddyR

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  DID YOU EVER GET IN TROUBLE FOR SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T DO? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.