Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:18:59 PM
714424 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Top Ten Worst Movies Ever Made « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Top Ten Worst Movies Ever Made  (Read 13059 times)
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2011, 08:33:50 AM »

Tank Girl
Wanted
Freddy's Dead
Star Wars II & III
Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Taxi
Scooby Doo
McBain
Alien Dead
Patch Adams

Cthulhu
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2011, 09:25:21 AM »

First of all, I'm not claiming that these are the worst movies EVARR. These are just the worst that I've seen.
They are in no particular order. Hell, there probably isn't even ten of them.

Manos:The hands of fate-The first time I saw it, I was traumatized. Then I watched it again. And again. I've learned to like it, but it still is very painful.

Demon under glass-The director and his friends probably got together to give this film a decent score on IMDB. Don't let that fool you. This film sucks. A lot. There are exactly zero redeeming qualities about this movie.

Eegah-I was so bored, I cried.

Slapstick (Of Another Kind)-f**k this movie. Just typing the title killed a good amount of my braincells.

Cathy's Curse-Horrible, horrible, horrible Omen knock-off. In orange. I can't properly put the hate I feel for this movie in words.

Fekete ország-I'm glad you will never-ever see this movie, since it wasn't released outside of Hungary. This movie made me shout to the skies, and it gave me a migraine.

Night of horror-Words cannot begin to describe this movie. It was agony. I watched it, alone, in the dark. And sometimes, when I lay awake on my bed at night, with a million stars staring at me through my window, I can feel it. I can hear the soundtrack. I see the smudge on the camera. I smell the dust that gathered on the film over years. I can feel dirt on the RV that they have been driving in the movie for 5 minutes.
I know Tony Malanowski, the director is out there. Laughing at me. Mocking me.
Oh, and Curse of the headless horseman. How could've I forget Curse of the headless horseman?
SPazzo

My kinda toy...

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2011, 12:50:27 AM »

North - I didn't like it when I saw it several years ago, but recently I gave it another watch and it still sucked.
The Green Hornet - Seth Rogan isn't funny.  I mean, he makes Adam Sandler funny, and that's saying something.
Prince of Persia - Disney tries to be Uwe Boll, and succeeds.
Any of the Twilight movies.
Skull
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2011, 01:50:42 PM »

My list:

1... Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (not the 1977 movie)

I'm talking about the mustache painted Greedo shots first version. Seriously, I get the idea of the face lift but I dont agree it's a good idea and Greedo shooting first is bad! Very bad... Especially since Star Wars 1977 (notice that I dont call it New Hope) is on the top 10 list of the greatest films made.

2... Return of the Boogeyman

Flashbacking the radio falling into the bathtub once, twice or even three times makes sense... but the flashback happens almost 20 freaking times... maybe more.

3... Phat Girlz

Comedy? Oh god can somebody tell Mo'Nique she dont know funny even if she slip on a Banana Peel. This movie was so depressing I felt like I was on Airplane! (1980) and listening to Ted Striker story.

4... Rollerball (2002)

Remakes annoy me from the start... Sadly, Hollywood is either out of good ideas or too buisy to nab the copyrights from the original film. Whatever the reason is I find it annoying that the Rollerball remake has nothing to do with the orignal plot and the characters not worth watching, actually I've only watched the movie up to the part when they were talking about "how great somebody died" or something in that order (outch)

~bonus~

Death Race (2008)

I've just watched the first 45 minutes of that remake and I also find it annoying that the original idea of the story is tossed out the window.

5... Star Wars I, II & III

Baby Darth Vader ruined the franchise for me (I dont find Jar-Jar annoying), the plot on part 2 fails when Baby's Vaders mother is still a slave (it was Baby Vader that won the race and stopped the droids) and part 3 fails when Vader turns to the dark side... If Amidala was a plant from the darkside to find Baby Vader and is revealed in part III then I would say "George Lucas" is the greatest director of all time... but he failed and the story failed and now I cannot watch Star Wars 1977... I hate George Lucas... [who knows maybe 10 years from now George Lucas will have the plot remasted... he loves the art of rewriting history]

6... The Godfather III

I need to see The Godfather II.V (how do you do Roman Numerals of 2.5?) Anyway there is something missing between Godfather II and Godfather III... How does Michael Corleone return his love intrest to the woman that killed his unborn child... Or maybe I'd miss this in Godfather III since the plot revolved around Jar-Jar (Sofia Coppola). It's a good thing I have a problem with part III and it doesnt effect my love for the first 2.

7... ET

Serious a naked alien that will eat candy from floor. Do I need to say anything else? [I also heard the remasterd version replaces the guns with walkie-talkies...]

8... Eragon (2006)

I believe this movie is missing 30 mins to an hour of material, it just seemed cheaply shorten, maybe the intent was to copy the book and then shorten the story by fade-in's. I believe there's supose to be a part 2 but this version was so poorly done it seemed smarter to remake it...

9... JCVD (2008)

I've recently seen this film a month ago (and it's really good that my wife didnt see it) outch! I'm not sure how to say this but Jean-Claude Van Damme, you've been riding on the success of Blood Sport a little too long and should of taken the job that Sylvester Stallone offered you! Seriously I do not call ranting acting and Jean-Claude spends a good 10 minutes ranting about Hollywood and his drug addiction...

10... Alienł

It's annoying how the movie starts (not to spoil the movie) and its also annoying how Sigourney Weaver became the connecting dot to the Aliens franchise... It was acceptable in the first 2 films but she kept comming back and more buff each time...

~bonus~

T2

The Elevator? How I'm supose to believe that the liquid metal robot cannot kill his targets in the elevator? Cutting the ropes? spilling inside the elevator and becomming a Porcupine?

~bonus~

Halloween 2, 4 and beyond...

I like John Carpenters original idea much more, also part 2 really went nowhere and 4 and the other were just copying off the success of Friday the 13 (which is sad)

~bonus~

Halloween (remake)

I would of enjoyed the film if the story ended with Michael Myers escaping (without explaining how) but I was really lost with "the great rape escape" scene...

Acually Rob Zombie failed a dozen of times and each movie is a pain to watch... I also believe he should of remade "Mother's Day 1980" especially since he enjoys crazy hillbillies and rape...

And speaking about rape films... The Last House on the Left (1972) is a poor excuse for a revenge flick!

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2011, 02:00:12 PM »

Honourable mention: Crazy Fat Ethel 2 Bluesad

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2011, 02:36:09 PM »

I think C Me Dance is probably the worst movie I've ever seen. I kind of enjoyed it but the people had obviously never written dialogue before, had no idea how to make a movie that made sense and the acting and stuff...it's just a crazy crazy movie.
voltron

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2011, 04:10:55 PM »

Scream (1981)
Disciple Of Death
Crucible Of Terror
Icy Death
Nightmare Weekend
Clerks II
Garden Of The Dead
Black Christmas (remake)
Blood Lake
The Last Slumber Party

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2011, 05:20:01 PM »

Baby Darth Vader ruined the franchise for me (I dont find Jar-Jar annoying), the plot on part 2 fails when Baby's Vaders mother is still a slave (it was Baby Vader that won the race and stopped the droids) and part 3 fails when Vader turns to the dark side... If Amidala was a plant from the darkside to find Baby Vader and is revealed in part III then I would say "George Lucas" is the greatest director of all time... but he failed and the story failed and now I cannot watch Star Wars 1977... I hate George Lucas... [who knows maybe 10 years from now George Lucas will have the plot remasted... he loves the art of rewriting history]

Now now now.  You have to pick one otherwise you have to get rid of JCVD and Alien 3 from your list.  You can't just try to cram 3 movies into one slot.  That's cheating.

Man, I wish I didn't use up my Rage Lantern joke on akiratubo. It would been perfect time to use on your rage against Star Wars.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2011, 06:41:02 PM »

Black Christmas (remake)

good call, never felt so annoyed watching a film. I actually felt very p**sed off when I finished watching this, it was just so hideously...annoying. no other word!

original is a minor classic, obviously

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Robocop
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2011, 05:33:49 AM »

Poltergeist II
Terminator 3
Carnosaur 3
Omen IV
Skull
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2011, 12:54:27 PM »

Now now now.  You have to pick one otherwise you have to get rid of JCVD and Alien 3 from your list.  You can't just try to cram 3 movies into one slot.  That's cheating.

Man, I wish I didn't use up my Rage Lantern joke on akiratubo. It would been perfect time to use on your rage against Star Wars.

Ok... Phantom Menace...

part's 2 and 3 are bonus... :)
venomx
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2011, 03:36:18 PM »

Ok... Phantom Menace...
part's 2 and 3 are bonus... :)

IMO Episode III: Revenge of the Sith was a great StarWars movie. I agree on Episode 1 and 2 sucking though.
Cthulhu

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2011, 06:23:23 PM »

Another one that I forgot:The demons of Ludlow.
DVR50
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2011, 05:01:54 AM »

Haven't got 10 for this but R.O.T.O.R and A*P*E were painful. I really think The Room is the worst movie I've seen but I did get a few laughs out of poor Johnny.
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2011, 07:29:07 AM »

Has anyone mentioned Aliens Vs. Predator: Requiem yet ?

That was terrible.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Top Ten Worst Movies Ever Made « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.