Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:28:53 PM
714424 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movie Mistakes « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Movie Mistakes  (Read 9842 times)
WingedSerpent
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2011, 07:39:27 PM »

There's one in the original King Kong that only I seem to have noticed. (I'm sure others have, but it's never listed in movie mistakes regarding Kong (33))

When we first get a view of Kong as Ann is tied to the ceremonial altar-the shadows of the two pillars falls across Kong's Chest.  But there is no shadow for Ann.  O'Brein either didn't have the time, money, technology to animate one in or never noticed it.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
venomx
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2011, 07:51:24 PM »

Not really a 'mistake' but I always wanted to point this out to people...

Night of the Demons (1988)

Suzanne (Linnea Quigley) is bending over, in a short dress by that arcade right? Well after years of just paying attention to her panties... listen to those arcade sounds, that's from Pac Man for Atari 2600 and not that arcade.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2011, 09:31:29 PM »

Blue Eyes Of The Broken Doll:
At the end as the doctor approaches his daughter's corpse on the bed, a crewmember can be seen in the mirror he walks by.
The Abominable Dr. Phibes:
As one of the bats attacks Terry-Thomas' character, a very obvious string is carrying it.
Friday The 13th Part III:
As Jason squishes the counselor's head, it's a very obvious dummy and the eye is not only obviously on a wire as it pops out, some paper stuffing comes out of the "socket" as well.
~also~
In the scene where the counselor drops the yo-yo at the girl in 3-d, he hits her face with it.  She complains that he 'almost' hit her. 
Phantasm:
As Reggie flies backwards after touching the gateway to the alien planet, a rope can be seen around his ankle that pulled him back.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2011, 11:47:46 PM »

In "Romancing the Stone" Micheal Douglas swings across a gap on a vine. Look closely, the rocks bounce like pillows.

Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2011, 10:41:13 PM »

In "Romancing the Stone" Micheal Douglas swings across a gap on a vine. Look closely, the rocks bounce like pillows.

You can see something like that in The Princess Bride. During the swordfight between Wesley and Inigo, one of them comes down very hard on their feet, and you can see the dirt sort of bounch and it's pretty obvious there's padding under the dirt.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2011, 11:29:24 PM »

Humanoids From The Deep:
REALLY bad continuity in terms of night becoming daylight and back and forth, where Vic Morrow's character and his cronies are paddling towards Johnny Eagle's house.
Creepshow 2:
More night-for-day nonsense as Chief Woodenhead breaks through the wall to scalp Sam.
Detroit Rock City:
The film takes place in 1978, but the song "Makin' It", played in the film, was released a year later.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Raffine

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 07:15:17 AM »

In Universal's HORROR ISLAND (1941) as the cast walks into the old house from the left there is a VERY visable crew member standing on the right side of the screen shining a spotlight on them. After about 30 seconds of standing there he turns the light off and walks out of the scene.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
66Crush
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2011, 09:57:03 PM »

Prop plane sounds are used a lot in movie scenes with commercial jets. Very few people ever notice this. The most ridiculois error I've ever seen is in "Twister" when Helen Hunt and Bill Paxton strap themselves to a pipe in the ground and have to hold on. Ok, so the twister is powerfull enough to lift them off the ground, yet Helen's earphones remain snuggly around her neck, wouldn't they have been blown off?
RD
Bad Movie Lover

I make the bad movies.

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2011, 07:47:41 AM »

Finding Nemo:
Fish can't talk!!!

Who the hell let that one slip through? Giant WHOOPS!

=== ===
           Go Robo!
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2011, 06:07:57 PM »

Finding Nemo:
Fish can't talk!!!

waaat... BounceGiggle

don't let WyreWizard see this thread

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
joejoe
If it's bad, I'll watch it
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2011, 05:35:35 AM »

kinda surprised nobody mentioned the flying off and then reappearing hubcaps on the black dodge charger in "Bullitt"

when in doubt,  plan E.   EXPLOSIVES!!
claws
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2011, 06:12:26 AM »

The film takes place in 1978, but the song "Makin' It", played in the film, was released a year later.

Actually, the song "Makin' It" was indeed released in 1978, but hit the charts in 1979.

Raffine

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2011, 10:29:55 AM »

Finding Nemo:
Fish can't talk!!!

You're just not listening!

Small | Large

"Lemme go! I have to find my son!"

TeddyR

Raffine

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2011, 10:38:00 AM »

In DR. PHIBES RISES AGAIN (1972) Phibes and Vulnavia (what a great name! We nicknamed the surly lunchroom lady at our middle school "Vulnavia".) relax listening to Somewhere Over the Rainbow between murders. The film is set in 1928 and the song wasn't written until 1938, at the earliest.

Small | Large

Go to 7:35 to hear Vincent Price singing!

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2011, 11:44:03 PM »

Micheal Keaton in Mr. Mom kicks a TV, later he kicked a hole in it, but right away there was no hole.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movie Mistakes « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.