Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:41:33 AM
714392 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  So I am Coming Home from Church Today . . . « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: So I am Coming Home from Church Today . . .  (Read 8808 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« on: August 07, 2011, 07:44:06 PM »

and we just baptized four new believers, a big deal for a small country church.  Life is good, I am spiritually happy, and I am about to stop at the local country store for a Dr. Pepper and then come home and soak up some A/C.

Right where the Farm to Market Road intersects the Interstate Service Road, there is a turnout where people frequently park their cars, or pull over to consult maps, or whatever.  There's a big old pickup truck with a hay trailer hitched to it pulled over there, nothing atypical about that - till I glanced at the cab as I drove by.  There was a couple in the driver's seat HAVING SEX!!!!

My reaction went through about three phases -
- first, a mild voyeuristic thrill.  Not something you see every day.
- second, from the more civilized part of my brain, a sense of outrage.  I mean, sex is a wonderful thing, but I am old school enough to believe it should be a PRIVATE thing, done in a place where you can reasonably expect no spectators.
- third, amusement.  Real people just look funny when they are making the beast with two backs.
- lastly, a sense of wonder.  I mean, how desperate do you have to be to have sex in a parked car, in August, in Texas, during a record heat wave, at 2 in the afternoon?

All in all, it was a pretty bizarre and amusing experience.

Oh, and after the fact, a bit of concern - assuming they left the car running and the A/C on (the only possible choice in this heat) - what if she hit the gear shift in her gyrations and they went rocketing out onto the highway?

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Ed, Ego and Superego
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 10:31:08 PM »

Wow, really that story ran the whole gamut... Spiritual...new church members and whatnot, Personal... Dr. Pepper and family time, and the Carnal...yahoos knockin' boots (it was Texas) in the pickup.   All you didn't do was lay on the horn and add Farcial to the mix (for which they would thank you had they but known).  Really you had a full day and just drove home from church.  Thanks for sharing.
-Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 10:35:51 PM »

I think people are in heat Thank you, thank you, I- hey, stop throwing tomatoes at me- ow!!!!

yeah no.
Pilgermann

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 01:01:36 AM »

It's amazing how often this sort of thing occurs.  At the theater where I work we've made a hobby of patroling our parking lot and busting people who're fooling around.  Usually people are just making out which isn't a big deal-t's still kind of funny to give them a startle-but it's surprising how many people get it on.  I haven't been privy to any of these events, but plenty of coworkers and securty personal catch 'em.  I guess there's the element of thrill or whatever, but c'mon people, yuck!

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 01:07:44 AM »

Indy, at least you didn't hear things like "Oh, I love you, dear but [OW!] that isn't the handbrake!"  Buggedout Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 01:17:27 AM »

For some people a good part of the thrill is doing it in a place where one can be caught.
Saw a video on some site, forget which one, in which people were having sex while driving a car.
Which is definitely going too far; you should be jailed for risking the lives of others that way.

But sex in a car in Texas, in August?  Bleh.   Sticky, sticky...   BounceGiggle
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 05:32:42 AM »

I personally always marvel where I find used condoms.  That includes tide pools, parking lots, forests, etc.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 06:18:28 AM »

Hot weather can really bring out some strong, um, "feelings" amongst people.  I can personally attest to this   TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 07:28:42 AM »

hah crazy story for sure, wow...I mean FOURTeddyR

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2011, 07:31:17 AM »

Hot weather can really bring out some strong, um, "feelings" amongst people.  I can personally attest to this   TeddyR
And 1 out of 1000 times Jack actually has a lady with him TongueOut

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2011, 08:03:40 AM »

GUILTY.  My first steady girlfriend and I had sex in my car several times per week.  We did it in the car mostly because we both still lived with our parents and it was too expensive to rent motel rooms all the time (which we did a few times per month).  We usually did it at night in the parking area at a local beach.  It was dark, there usually weren't many people walking by, and there were other cars parked there with people in them who I assume were also having sex.  So, not the most discrete circumstances, but at least it wasn't in the middle of the day in full view of other people.   

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
dean

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2011, 08:21:36 AM »

Ah getting hot and heavy.  Must have been a particularly boring sunday.

One wonders why they didn't go for a roll in the hay instead?

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2011, 08:43:20 AM »

How funny would it have been if they had been two of the new church members?

Sorry, that was inappropriate.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2011, 08:49:17 AM »

yikes!

can't say as I've ever come across that

poor indy

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2011, 08:53:02 AM »

One wonders why they didn't go for a roll in the hay instead?

'Cause the little bits get all...oh, nevermind!   TongueOut BounceGiggle

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  So I am Coming Home from Church Today . . . « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.