Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:29:49 PM
714405 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  movies you ejected/walked out on « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: movies you ejected/walked out on  (Read 12707 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« on: August 23, 2011, 11:12:44 PM »

We've all had movies that we ejected from the DVD players and VCRs over the years because of how much they sucked. Additionally, most people I know have walked out on at least one movie.

I ejected Poultryguist: Night of the Chicken Dead.

The only other movies I tried watching on NetFlix but waved the white flag on were Caligula and Baby Geniuses.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 11:49:45 PM »

Borat - almost threw the Nexflix disk out.   Hatred

I Come In Peace - girlfriend made me walk out.  Watched later and liked it.

That is about it.

Later,

John

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
66Crush
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 04:08:13 AM »

It's ironic that you say "Borat," because a lot of people walked out of "Bruno," when I saw it. I really enjoyed it, myself. I think a lot of uptight people couldn't handle all the gay sex jokes. I don't understand how people didn't know what they were going to see. If they had seen "Borat" they should know what kind of comedy it was. I ejected "District 9," sorry, I thought it was crap!
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 04:24:50 AM »

Cathy's Curse.

Transformers.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 04:33:36 AM »

.SQUIRM FEST-Less sed about this,the better. I threw it in the garbage.
.I DISMEMBER MAMA-I never have seen it to the end. I gave it away.
.PSYCHED BY THE 4-D WITCH-Incomprehensible piece of garbage.
.FREDDY GOT FINGERED

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 06:25:27 AM »

None.  If I pay to see a movie in a theater, I'm staying until the end no matter how bad it is.  I sat through DUNE, so I can sit through anything.  As for watching movies at home, there are some movies I cannot finish watching in one sitting, but I always go back and resume watching them later. One example is Lucio Fulci's CONQUEST.  I think I watched that movie in at least 3 or 4 segments, but I finally got to the end of it.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 06:41:05 AM »

Death Tunnel - if there's one thing I absolutely hate it's when they edit a movie together in that rapid-fire fashion.  This movie took that to it's ultimate, and utterly putrefied conclusion.

Anacondas Hunt for the Blood Orchid - made your average SyFy channel Original seem like the work of a genius in comparison. 

The Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of the Yik Yak - Tawny Kitaen running around topless - and I still never made it to the end   Question 

A whole pile of movies of those Mill Creek 50 packs.  Of course you pretty much know going in that there are going to be more than a few that just cannot be endured.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
claws
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 07:17:08 AM »

The Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of the Yik Yak - Tawny Kitaen running around topless - and I still never made it to the end   Question 

Awww that's too bad. I think it's a great bad movie.

It took me two sessions to watch Return of the Boogeyman (1994). Awful garbage. Besides that I never walked out of any movie so far.
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 09:25:29 AM »

I Spit on Your Grave

Talk about redundant, it bored the hell out of me; that and I kind of wondered why I was watching that for entertainment, which I didn't find in what little I watched and am not particularly disappointed in that.

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2011, 09:37:16 AM »

I feel bad about that.  I've actually been thinking of buying it just to give it another chance. 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2011, 09:59:02 AM »

.SQUIRM FEST-Less sed about this,the better. I threw it in the garbage.
.I DISMEMBER MAMA-I never have seen it to the end. I gave it away.
.PSYCHED BY THE 4-D WITCH-Incomprehensible piece of garbage.
.FREDDY GOT FINGERED

Why would you even watch that movie?
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Cathy's Curse.

Transformers.

I'd eject any of the three of those movie. Good thing I've never seen any of them.  TeddyR

_________________________________________________________________________________________
The Expendables - I walked out of the theater and waited for my Sister and Father to finish it.

Dagon - Started it on Netflix before I remembered that Andrew reviewed it on this site. I was desperately looking for a good Lovecraft movie, then I remembered "Fish got nards" and turned it off.

Bait Shop - I was about to leave but before I even left the room the rest of my family turned it off and threw the disc in the garbage.

Benchwarmers - Do jokes about farting and midgets make you laugh? (Y/N)
(No) Doesn't make me laugh either
(Yes) Gimme your balls; you've lost the right to breed

Napoleon Dynamite - Starred the retarded guy from Benchwarmers, not sitting through that torture again.

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back - If you watched this movie because you loved Clerks prepare to be disappointed.

Call of Cthulhu - Once again my search for H.P. Lovecraft based movies has betrayed me. I don't mind silent films, hell The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari is one of my favorite films, but while Caligari was limited to silence by the technology of the day CoC was released in 2005. I understand making it black and white but I find making it a silent movie with cards is more of an inconvenience than anything.

The Kings Speech - Before you tear me a new one, I should tell you I wanted to enjoy this film. I'll watch ANYTHING with Helena Bonham Carter! This film seemed so fascinating, I would LOVE to watch it, unfortunately it was VERY SLOW. It's difficult for me to watch slow movies, they can't hold my attention. Don't think this means I've seen every Die Hard a gazillion times and watch anything with Arnold Schwarzenegger, I love a good plot. I love Citizen Kain, Shawshank Redemption, and The Graduate; none of which have action scenes. I just got bored with King's Speech.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Not a bad movie I just felt a little overwhelmed by ummm... It's "content".

AAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!! MY EYES!!! THEY ARE BEING VIOLATED!!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 10:06:50 AM by A.J. Bauer » Logged

SaintMort
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2011, 10:46:30 AM »

I don't know how i should feel that almost every movie you guys named rank as some of my all-time favorites.

I've never 'walked out a movie' nor have I ejected a disc. I feel like if i start something I need to finish... HOWEVER there was one movie that I felt like since it was awful, boring and slow I could watch in fast forward and still get 'the general idea' and that film was Jaws of Death.

Ever since I was a kid and became obsessed with shark movies (thanks Jaws) i was curious about this movie. I finally got it when I got netflix in college. It was rough. I'm sure the s**t transfer (I'm convinced it was just converted from some dudes VHS tape) didn't help though.
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2011, 11:24:37 AM »

My girlfriend tried to get me to watch Napoleon Dynamite. Couldn't do it.

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2011, 03:12:41 PM »

The Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of the Yik Yak - Tawny Kitaen running around topless - and I still never made it to the end   Question  

I feel bad about that.  I've actually been thinking of buying it just to give it another chance.  

There's a really horrid scene thats painfull and offensive to the ears.
Even thinking of it hurts me so...

Bluesad

This was what Andrew said:
. All of this is bitterly related by Willard while the three of them are lying inside of a crude cage with their hands and feet bound. Knowing that they don't have a chance, the masculine captain tells his frightened babe in the woods that he will not let her die without making love. What follows is a comical attempt at intimacy; Willard holds a piece of reed with his teeth and strokes it over Gwendoline, then he starts talking about making love to her. Remember, all three of them are trussed up like calves at a rodeo and lying on the sandy ground. The atmosphere does not keep Gwendoline from getting off. Beth joins in, causing the event to become a verbal ménage à trois.

After the climax, the characters finally realize how ridiculous the whole thing was (glad you people noticed, us viewers have been asking, "WTF?" for a while now) and howl with laughter.

Its a horrible, horrible scene...
Its gonna stay with me for life and I'm gonna get flashbacks...

« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 03:18:23 PM by Doggett » Logged

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 03:34:24 PM »

Edmond (2005)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443496/

I was given this role in an acting class, & thought watching the movie would help me find the character's motivation.

Unfortunately, other than being selfish & naive, this guy had no motivation. Even gratuitous T&A couldn't distract me from how much I hated this guy & the people he encounters.

In acting class, I decided to portray the character with the apathy of Bart Simpson.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  movies you ejected/walked out on « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.