Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:21:41 AM
714392 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The horrific Judge William Adams video.... « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The horrific Judge William Adams video....  (Read 4185 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« on: November 03, 2011, 04:58:35 AM »

What a sick SOB: beating his disabled daughter.  Hatred

You're welcome to come to South Africa any time, "Judge" ~ I have a large cricket bat that wants to judge your head.  Hatred

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 06:25:29 AM »

I am old fashioned enough to believe that a good spanking can actually be an effective disciplinary tool, but I think what he did was way over the line.   Hatred

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 11:29:43 AM »

That was way over the line.  The guy's just a bully.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
RandomRetard
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 12:47:45 PM »

Can you share some article, source or just brief me the case? I'm not familiar  with the situation and I'd like to know.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 02:08:18 PM »

Can you share some article, source or just brief me the case? I'm not familiar  with the situation and I'd like to know.

Small | Large

It makes me sad to see that kids are still beating beaten today. This is not the proper way to discipline a child; anyone who does this deserves no less than a slow and painful death. You raise a child, you love your child, you protect them, what could possibly push a man to treat his own offspring this way? Not just the so called "judge" but his damned idiot wife. She stands there and enforces her husband's actions, it's disgusting. A judge is someone who upholds the law and brings justice on the wicked, but obviously he doesn't know what kind of justice his daughter deserves. Beating her over a computer game isn't justice; its what he calls his own justice. May the man who judges him be far from merciful.

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 02:54:11 PM »

In these cases I can't decide weather I despise Him or his Wife more. I'm of the school of thought that Moms should reign in fathers when the get out of hand. She's either an idiot, or has been mentally bullied and brainwashed by 'Judge', or perhaps a bit into the Mother-Daughter rivalry. Either way, she needs her ass kicked.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 03:01:02 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFVHmpPwDUY

It makes me sad to see that kids are still beating beaten today. This is not the proper way to discipline a child; anyone who does this deserves no less than a slow and painful death. You raise a child, you love your child, you protect them, what could possibly push a man to treat his own offspring this way? Not just the so called "judge" but his damned idiot wife. She stands there and enforces her husband's actions, it's disgusting. A judge is someone who upholds the law and brings justice on the wicked, but obviously he doesn't know what kind of justice his daughter deserves. Beating her over a computer game isn't justice; its what he calls his own justice. May the man who judges him be far from merciful.

I agree this is well over the line, A.J. Not even the slightest argument there. It's disgusting. I hate to say it in light of footage like this, but the "upholding the law" aspect you speak of is not a simple black and white thing. Some parents, and I'm one of them, feel that a smack on the butt is warranted in some circumstances. This rarely occurs in my home, but when it does, it is usually in situations where my child is doing something that is leading to danger for himself or his little brother. When things are going to the point where a smack on the butt is the only thing that will get his attention. I DON'T do this for something where it makes no sense. For example, I'm not going to smack him in the butt to teach a lesson that he shouldn't hit. That's just idiotic. My son has hit me during a meltdown before, but wouldn't hitting him, in any form, be sending the wrong message?

Anyway, my point is that I am using what I feel is a reasonable justification for a swat on the butt, and I would hate to think that a judge would take my kid away based on something like that. Now, I'm not saying that's what you're suggesting, and I know that what I'm talking about is country miles different than what we are seeing in this video. That is just hideous and disgusting.

But the "upholding the law" part. It gets sticky, I'm sad to say. Children don't have legal rights until they are of legal age to have them. Sorry, that's just the truth. They are the responsibility of their parents until that time. Children should have legal protections, I firmly believe that, but rights, they just don't have them yet. The stickiness comes from figuring out what is being responsible for the kids development. Some parents will say that a spanking is a perfectly acceptable means of development. I have mixed feelings there, but ultimately it comes down to where the line is drawn, and hence the stickiness. This is way over the top of course, and it makes me wonder how those parents could EVER stoop to use "love" as any kind of justification for such behavior.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2011, 04:50:03 PM »

I agree this is well over the line, A.J. Not even the slightest argument there. It's disgusting. I hate to say it in light of footage like this, but the "upholding the law" aspect you speak of is not a simple black and white thing. Some parents, and I'm one of them, feel that a smack on the butt is warranted in some circumstances. This rarely occurs in my home, but when it does, it is usually in situations where my child is doing something that is leading to danger for himself or his little brother. When things are going to the point where a smack on the butt is the only thing that will get his attention. I DON'T do this for something where it makes no sense. For example, I'm not going to smack him in the butt to teach a lesson that he shouldn't hit. That's just idiotic. My son has hit me during a meltdown before, but wouldn't hitting him, in any form, be sending the wrong message?

Anyway, my point is that I am using what I feel is a reasonable justification for a swat on the butt, and I would hate to think that a judge would take my kid away based on something like that. Now, I'm not saying that's what you're suggesting, and I know that what I'm talking about is country miles different than what we are seeing in this video. That is just hideous and disgusting.

But the "upholding the law" part. It gets sticky, I'm sad to say. Children don't have legal rights until they are of legal age to have them. Sorry, that's just the truth. They are the responsibility of their parents until that time. Children should have legal protections, I firmly believe that, but rights, they just don't have them yet. The stickiness comes from figuring out what is being responsible for the kids development. Some parents will say that a spanking is a perfectly acceptable means of development. I have mixed feelings there, but ultimately it comes down to where the line is drawn, and hence the stickiness. This is way over the top of course, and it makes me wonder how those parents could EVER stoop to use "love" as any kind of justification for such behavior.

I suppose I didn't make myself clear. I said a judge should uphold the law and bring justice to the wicked. That kind of person should know what kind of justice must be brought down upon someone who has done something wrong. While children have few rights they deserve justice as much as an adult does. What I witnessed in that clip was far from proper justice.

Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 05:27:38 PM »

I suppose I didn't make myself clear. I said a judge should uphold the law and bring justice to the wicked. That kind of person should know what kind of justice must be brought down upon someone who has done something wrong. While children have few rights they deserve justice as much as an adult does. What I witnessed in that clip was far from proper justice.

Sorry, A.J. No, you made yourself clear, I just didn't pick up on your point.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 06:23:06 PM »

Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred

send that man to jail where with any luck he'll get what's coming to him

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2011, 12:46:07 AM »

They're saying nothing will happen because it's been 7 years, she was 16 in the video and is now 23. I swore earlier reports said she was now 19, making the crime 3 years old and well within the statute of limitations. I knew from the beginning that one way or another he'd get off. I believe that as a judge there are other things he could be charged with that have longer limitations, but those won't be pursued.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2011, 07:58:13 AM »

I may be falling into the "violence begets violence" trap, but I hope someone gets ahold of this guys and beats the s**t out of him.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2011, 11:21:48 AM »

Yes that was more than a bit excessive and I don't condone going that far at all.  Perhaps I'm more shocked that they're taking a belt to a 16 year old girl. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2011, 12:25:38 PM »

I may be falling into the "violence begets violence" trap, but I hope someone gets ahold of this guys and beats the s**t out of him.

I'll go along with that. And while they're at it, they can yell at them and say they are getting it because they are s**tty parents.

Chainsawmidget
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2011, 02:25:46 PM »

In these cases I can't decide weather I despise Him or his Wife more. I'm of the school of thought that Moms should reign in fathers when the get out of hand. She's either an idiot, or has been mentally bullied and brainwashed by 'Judge', or perhaps a bit into the Mother-Daughter rivalry. Either way, she needs her ass kicked.
She's admitted to being bullied and controlled by him elsewhere. 
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The horrific Judge William Adams video.... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.