Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:39:13 PM
714634 Posts in 53102 Topics by 7748 Members
Latest Member: Lucinda02
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Public domain movies « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public domain movies  (Read 1122 times)
horreurland
New Visitor

« on: December 03, 2011, 07:08:16 AM »

Hello!
I am currently doing a website on public domain horror movies.
I'm trying to list as many movies as possible with everytime, a link to the movie so the visitors can watch them.

Here is the site : horreurland.binhoster.com

I am always looking for some new movies to add to my collection, for now my bible is the internet archive but I'm also looking for suggestions from people in forums like here.

Thanks!

PS: sorry for my English, I'm french, the website is in french as well by the way but the movies are in English so you still can watch them :)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 10:25:38 AM »

Honestly, I don't think you'll be able to locate too many pd horror films that aren't already on internet archive.   That place is pretty amazing.  And there aren't nearly as many pd films as people seem to believe there are and most of them have been "discovered" by the archive already.  But good luck in your project.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 01:30:00 PM »

There's also http://www.publicdomaintorrents.net/ Which I find a little easier to navigate...

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
horreurland
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 11:47:50 AM »

Thanks for the link.

The internet archive is a great website as Rev. Powell said but I don't know why it's so messy and ugly.
I mean don't get me wrong I love that website but it seems like they didn't put any effort on the design. I'm now us to it but I found it pretty confusing at first ^^
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Public domain movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.