Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:31:03 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 200962 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« on: January 05, 2012, 01:56:37 AM »

so I had very strange dream last night

the taco bell dog spoke to me saying that green beans are evil

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 02:06:02 AM »

There was a thread by Rev which stated what have you been dreaming, so I put this one here.

I've been dreaming about dancing duck ninjas in tutus Question Is my brain okay? Question Question

yeah no.
akiratubo

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 06:33:47 AM »

A little kid with mental problems captured a jogger, cut off his legs, put him in a red rider wagon drawn by a large dog, and told it to, "Take this man to the animal hospital!"  When the man begged for help, the little kid cut off his head and said, "Shut up!"  Another jogger happened by, who also had an amputated leg, and hosed down everyone on the playground with blood from his stump.  A good time was had by all.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 01:04:11 PM »

Dreamed I woke up with an embarassing girly tattoo on my hand. 

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 09:42:25 PM »

I dreamed once about a gorilla playing a flute. Once he saw that I was watching him, he stopped playing, dropped the flute, and started running to attack me. Fortunately I awoke before, I assume, he would have started ripping my flesh off.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 09:59:56 PM »

I dreamed that Ron Paul was on top of the Empire State Building throwing copies of "Atlas Shrugged" at attacking Israeli jet fighters.

I've been watching WAY too much election coverage!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ChaosTheory

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 11:45:53 PM »

I had a dream that I was doing some acting on a movie set - the flick itself seemed like a b-movie but there were some relatively big names there, one of them being Vin Diesel.  Filming concludes for the day and the Vinster approaches me with a script that has written and/or is producing, it's some type of mystery/thriller and the character he wants me to play happens to be a lesbian.  The weird thing is, I don't remember anything in the script other than that but I do remember reading several pages and thinking the story was actually pretty good. I don't tell him that though; I tell him, "You just want to watch me kiss a girl, don't you?" He says, "Yep." and then starts making out with me himself.
Then I woke up. 

I have NO clue what any of that is supposed to signify.

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2012, 12:07:58 AM »

Well, they are. Heed the small dog's warnings.

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 08:23:07 AM »

I had a dream a few days ago where I was out in the backyard pruning the lilac bush.  I noticed there was a mole tunnel on the ground, and I could see the dirt moving as if he was crawling through it right then.  Being really uncoordinated in my dreams, I picked up a rock and tried to hit the moving dirt, but missed.  So I went and got a mole trap.  Meanwhile our neighbors (not our real neighbors, some group of guys) wanted to borrow my engine hoist out of my garage.  Anyhow, I got lost trying to find the lilac bush in our yard, ended up in the neighbors yard, then went up the hill behind our house  a little ways.  But instead of it being a forested area, there was a great big neighborhood back there.  One guy had a swimming pool.  Then the alarm went off.

It's funny because I was having a dream the next morning when the alarm went off too, but this one I can remember every detail of, and the other one I can't remember at all.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2012, 10:23:23 AM »

Dreamed I had a huge tumor in my chest; I could see it in great pulsing detail.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2012, 10:34:39 PM »

I dreamed that I was in my gorilla suit and dancing atop a Mardi Gras float. TongueOut

yeah no.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2012, 09:54:33 AM »

Someone was amazed and impressed that I wear 30 waist, 30 inseam pants, complimenting me on the perfect symmetry of my body.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2012, 11:00:29 AM »

had a dream last night that I got someone, presumably my girlfriend who only exists in the dream, pregnant, it's all good but then for some reason the girls mother refused to let me see the child or her from that point forward onwards

I was not happy and then I woke up
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 12:57:02 AM by bob » Logged

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
claws
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2012, 01:06:51 PM »

I believe David Berkowitz had the same dream  Buggedout

Dreamed I was caught in a snowstorm only wearing a shirt, pair of socks and sweat pants. As much as I love snow I was a bit freaked out by the dream.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2012, 03:06:26 PM »

I had this dream about twenty-some years ago....I was walking down the hall, at my high school, although I'd been out of school about ten years by then. No one else seemed to be around, and the only sound was the echo of my footsteps.

All of a sudden, one of the lockers ahead of me opens, and out steps this girl, Kris, who was going with a friend of mine. She's naked, wearing only a pair of silver cat-glasses, a long string of pearls, and white opera gloves. She's carrying a liquor bottle in her right hand.

She smiles at me, holds up the bottle, and says,
"WANT SOME GIN, AND A WHITE GIRL?"

Then, I woke up.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.