Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:07:58 PM
714392 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  the pure anger and hatred thread « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: the pure anger and hatred thread  (Read 6170 times)
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

Excuse me. You need to go back to grad school.

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 08:01:42 PM »

The only people I have ever felt pure anger and hatred towards are my biological parents: my feelings towards them are the driving mechanism that gets me going in the morning and has kept me going for the last 44 years.  Hatred

I am that way towards only one member off my family... My biological Mother. Other than that I love my dad. He is a good dad and person, And I have a really good family. My situation may not be as bad, but I know one bad parents is enough. I feel for you :(

Then I did not just look into the mirror, I looked through the mirror...
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 08:06:21 PM »

I hate that my mother never smoked and died of lung cancer anyway.

I am sorry :( The memory off who dies stays alive, Because what kind off great person they were, in the life they lived, was not lived in vain. If people truly loved them and remember the good times and good person they were. *hugs*

Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 10:50:32 PM »

Also I want to say what's making me angry these days.

Horrible Co-Workers.

The nursing home I work at is so far the best I job I have ever had. Because it is the most rewarding job, where you can learn a lot off skills. And I feel I am better person because I have helped people who can no longer take care of themselves.

How ever the job would be brilliant with the crazy violent Residents with Bad Dementia or not.
If it was not for to impossible to work with, brain damaged, co-workers who seem to have no manners, or respect for people in including the fact the national language is English, or Australian Culture. These Old Ladies are from the Philippines. And another Philippine co-worker told me that in the culture the older person talks down on the younger people, cause it is just that way in their culture, they do that to all the young people, regardless off their culture. And if you talk back they are offended. Nothing wrong with having a culture, but you also need to respect other cultures. So too bad!!

This one lady who I came to hate and really not respect. Was bossy, Stubborn and slow in the head... She even would talk to you in a combination off broken, badly pronounced English with Filipino words or something in there... One day I really tried to understand, but what she said sounded nothing like English. I could not understand her, I looked at her blankly trying hard to understand. This stupid b***h says back very rudely "What are you deaf??" That offended me on all levels. One off which is using deaf as an insult, when I have a deaf friend. Another assuming the whole world knows your language, and not even considering another culture. I looked at her stunned as she looked at me like I was stupid. The worst part?? It's easier to call a white person racist than anyone else. So I am automatically the racist one. Without even a chance... Seriously who is being racist now... Besides my co-worker I mean.

Needless to say this b***h left work, after being full time for years. And ruling the place, like the sun shone out her ass. And everyone else was dumb unless you were Philippine as well. It's sad cause normally Philippine people are very nice, funny friendly people who have a similar sense off humour to Australians so I never had a problem, most people say they are good to work with, cause they are funny and laid, back. There are bad eggs in every bunch, and she had a very racist point off view any ways...  so whatever.

They tried not to let her go cause she was one off the only people to do morning shifts... that is why when people complained about her, they could do nothing cause she was the only one who knew everything. It was stupid thought cause People avoided morning shifts cause off her. And they knew nothing cause they were bullied, so they just left before learning anything. So when she did leave the place was better and happier within less than a week. I was not surprised. A few months latter after she came crawling back. EVERYONE AT WORK!! Not just me and a few close friends, Complained to the boss. And anyone higher up. Saying please don't let her back, Begging them, saying they would leave if she came back, cause things were better without her, And we all gave a list off complaints each, no less than 10... If we were being nice. Because she is a nightmare to work with. She is now not full time, and causal plus is on her final strike So now that she is back she is sucking up to everyone cause she knew one wrong move and she is out.

GOOD SHE SHUTS UP!! I fount that out after a strange incident Sitting in the nurses station, when she randomly decided to suck up to me BIG TIME!!

It goes...

b***h Co-Worker: "Awwww how you look so pretty are you in love??"
Me: *feeling confussed* "Yes I am... I live with him"
b***h Co-Worker: "Really? ohhh tell me about it"
Me: " *Name of b***h Co-Worker* ... I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years. Before I started, I also told you I live out off home with my boyfriend when I started, I told you about him before remember?"
b***h Co-Worker:: "OH thats nice!!! Is he Philippine or Australian"
Me: *I give her a blank look for once in ages* "... Australian"

*my friend laughs while I do a mental face palm*  then she gets touchy feely with the...

b***h Co-Worker: "oohhhh look at your boobs and butt can I have some I want some curves and to be skinny"

I go blank and freeze like I am being rapped, ... She now keeps grabbing me going "Hey your so lucky to be sexy" it's awkward... I worked with her again And I snapped at her for her terrible communication skills and being so stubborn. Never again Am I going too... It's not worth it.

Btw she is not the only one at work!! And I have started standing up to them. Cause it is the only way you can do your work, so if I get fired for telling them off, I might as well leave. Considering I tried talking to the higher ups. But aged cares needs workers so they can not be picky. and also cause when you try to sort it out by being rational and considerate. They are too brain damaged to get your being nice compared to what they deserve. So since being a door matt will not make me a good worker or a happy worker. It is standing up for myself or I leave any-ways. So me and another close friend and Co-worker, started telling them to keep their kitty claws to themselves. And to stop complaining about other peoples mistakes and just do their own god damn work. Other people suddenly feel less afraid to stand up to them. It's suddenly better at work. People work together more and back stab less. They can now start respecting us, but the sun still shines out their ass... *sigh*

Yes I am an angry person. xD

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2012, 09:48:55 PM »

If I actually put down all my thoughts in this here thread, I'd be banned for life.

So, in general, I'll limit it to this: People, as a whole, are mindless sheep who need to take a sip from the same cup of 'shut the hell up' juice and leave me be.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2012, 10:11:45 PM »

the movie which I bought on December 26 last year STILL hasn't arrived, however I was expecting it to because they sent me an email filled with some BS how the company doesn't count the weekends as business days and to expect it today.

Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred

update

teh damn thing finally arrrived today...I open the package and was happy it came

then I open the DVD case and there is no disk  Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred

still waiting...but now I might be getting my money back

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Cthulhu

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2012, 04:38:07 PM »

You know, yesterday (or the day before yesterday?) I could've posted here. I wanted to hurt somebody so much. I wanted to destroy him.
The quote from I have no mouth and I must scream came into my mind.

"HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE."

The thing is, he haven't really done anything to deserve this. But I hate him no less for this.
That hate and lust for violence fueled me for hours. It kept me going. I roamed the city wanting to punch somebody.
But once the hate runs out, there is only emptyness, and sadness.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 04:40:53 PM by Cthulhu » Logged
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2012, 12:00:38 AM »

"Hate makes you impotent, love makes you crazy. Somewhere between the two, you can survive."

Billy Crystal

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Kaseykockroach
Cartoon Enthusiast and Muppet Fanatic
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2012, 02:07:17 AM »

I hate love and happiness. It makes me depressed.

Closetshipper.deviantart.com

"You wanna be a genius, it's easy. All you gotta say is, everything stinks. Then you're never wrong."
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2012, 11:59:51 AM »

what the hell?

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/03/13/wisconsin-gop-to-battered-women-dont-get-divorced/

Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Frank81
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2012, 12:11:55 PM »

I hate that my mother never smoked and died of lung cancer anyway.

Im with you,I Hate my Mother  died  nearly two years  ago and never smoke, ate a mediterian diet, slim and exercised and died. The beautful  people  should  live long long and  I hate that  it's  usually the @#oles  who live the longest. Bluesad
Frank81
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2012, 12:17:13 PM »

I hate that  most journalism is  one sided left-wing  and they  complain about  one news network and five guys ion radio they don't control.

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  the pure anger and hatred thread « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.