Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:14:52 AM
714435 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Two Truths and a Lie « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27
Author Topic: Two Truths and a Lie  (Read 108837 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #225 on: June 29, 2017, 03:45:58 PM »

1. I spent years feeling vaguely guilty that I loved someone more than the person I married, only to have it rubbed in my face this year, that so-did-he!

2. I have the weirdest feeling that lately my old dog has been telling us goodbye.

3. I have seen every Robot Chicken except one, because it's Zen to always have one episode to look forward to.

3 because it seems that seems vey time consuming

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #226 on: June 30, 2017, 07:28:10 AM »

Since nobody made a guess at my last trio, I guess I win! Chicken-dinner-chicken-dinner. (Not that I eat chickens, I just like to gloat.)

1. My vulgar words posted here yesterday were a quote from that fine homophiliac series, Queer As Folk.

2. I have felt incredibly hyper the last few days.

3. A hot air balloon semi-crash-landed in my dad's Cub Scout leader's back yard.

guessing 2, no reasoning behind it
No, I been hyper all right...

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #227 on: June 30, 2017, 07:29:03 AM »

1. I spent years feeling vaguely guilty that I loved someone more than the person I married, only to have it rubbed in my face this year, that so-did-he!

2. I have the weirdest feeling that lately my old dog has been telling us goodbye.

3. I have seen every Robot Chicken except one, because it's Zen to always have one episode to look forward to.

3 because it seems that seems vey time consuming

3. is the lie, correct. Actually there are many I have never seen. I kinda love/don't love that show.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #228 on: June 30, 2017, 02:33:31 PM »

Since nobody made a guess at my last trio, I guess I win! Chicken-dinner-chicken-dinner. (Not that I eat chickens, I just like to gloat.)

1. My vulgar words posted here yesterday were a quote from that fine homophiliac series, Queer As Folk.

3. A hot air balloon semi-crash-landed in my dad's Cub Scout leader's back yard.

1 for no reason at all

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #229 on: June 30, 2017, 02:47:33 PM »

1 for no reason at all

Right, though Emmett did say something similar on QAF.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #230 on: June 30, 2017, 04:57:29 PM »

1) I have seen Manos: The Hands of Fate more times then The Godfather

2) I've been up since 2 AM this morning

3) I walked 5 miles today

AoTFan

« Reply #231 on: June 30, 2017, 06:39:28 PM »

2, only because you're fudging on the number.
AoTFan

« Reply #232 on: June 30, 2017, 06:44:00 PM »

1. I was once SERIOUSLY tempted late one night to sideswipe some a***ole on a motorcycle who kept speeding up everytime I tried to pass him and then would deliberately slow down when I got behind him.

2. Every year I buy Girl Scout Cookies from my niece(s) cause I feel it's my duty as an uncle.  (I says niece(s) because one is now too old for GS but another has grow up and joined them.)

3. I once paid a month's rent for a friend of mine on a local apartment after he got fired from the hotel where he lived at.  I've never been paid back (but didn't really expect to be.)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 09:54:48 PM by AoTFan » Logged
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #233 on: June 30, 2017, 08:03:53 PM »

2, only because you're fudging on the number.

nope, got up to use the bathroom that early and couldn't get back to sleep

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #234 on: June 30, 2017, 08:15:59 PM »

1. I was once SERIOUSLY tempted late one night to sideswipe some a***ole on a motorcycle who kept speeding up everything I tried to pass him and then would deliberately slow down when I got behind him.

2. Every year I buy Girl Scout Cookies from my niece(s) cause I feel it's my duty as an uncle.  (I says niece(s) because one is now too old for GS but another has grow up and joined them.)

3. I once paid a month's rent for a friend of mine on a local apartment after he got fired from the hotel where he lived at.  I've never been paid back (but didn't really expect to be.)

1 no reasoning behind it

AoTFan

« Reply #235 on: June 30, 2017, 09:59:39 PM »

1. I was once SERIOUSLY tempted late one night to sideswipe some a***ole on a motorcycle who kept speeding up everything I tried to pass him and then would deliberately slow down when I got behind him.

2. Every year I buy Girl Scout Cookies from my niece(s) cause I feel it's my duty as an uncle.  (I says niece(s) because one is now too old for GS but another has grow up and joined them.)

3. I once paid a month's rent for a friend of mine on a local apartment after he got fired from the hotel where he lived at.  I've never been paid back (but didn't really expect to be.)

1 no reasoning behind it

Nope that was true.  It was two lane highway, I came up on him he was doing about 50 mph in a 65, so I tried to pass him, he'd then deliberately speed up to keep pace with me, then I'd go, "Fine, pass me by, I don't care." So I'd slow down, then I'd get behind him and he'd SLOW DOWN once again.  He did this s**t like three times.  Meanwhile he'd pass by cars in his lane real fast (without using his turn signal, I might add). This was around 10:45 or so at night and I started thinking, "You know, I could sideswipe this a***ole off the road and no one would know who did it.  My car is kind of a old and has some damage on it anyway, so another scratch or two won't matter."

Luckily for both of us, my better sense prevailed, and my turn came up, so I left the highway and he went on his jackass way.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 04:16:23 PM by AoTFan » Logged
javakoala
Hermit of Horror

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #236 on: July 01, 2017, 10:29:46 AM »

1. I was once SERIOUSLY tempted late one night to sideswipe some a***ole on a motorcycle who kept speeding up everytime I tried to pass him and then would deliberately slow down when I got behind him.

#2, because you have gluten issues and can't eat the cookies. Or something like that.

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #237 on: July 01, 2017, 10:44:45 AM »

1. Although I am not sure why or what the connection was, at one of my grandpa's Fourth of July parties when I was a child, Jim Neighbors was a guest.

2. I went on a trip to Pittsburgh with my dad in 1994, and they were putting the finishing touches on the Andy Warhol Museum, which we passed, and one of the workers there was wearing a silver Warhol wig under his hardhat.

3. In school I got griped at by the principal for having a mirror on my locker door, because it slipped off and broke, and he even got on my case for cleaning it up, myself, saying I could have been cut, and I should have told the teacher so a janitor could take care of it.

javakoala
Hermit of Horror

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #238 on: July 01, 2017, 12:17:38 PM »

1. Although I am not sure why or what the connection was, at one of my grandpa's Fourth of July parties when I was a child, Jim Neighbors was a guest.

2. I went on a trip to Pittsburgh with my dad in 1994, and they were putting the finishing touches on the Andy Warhol Museum, which we passed, and one of the workers there was wearing a silver Warhol wig under his hardhat.

3. In school I got griped at by the principal for having a mirror on my locker door, because it slipped off and broke, and he even got on my case for cleaning it up, myself, saying I could have been cut, and I should have told the teacher so a janitor could take care of it.

Probably wrong, but I'm gonna guess #1 as the fib.

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #239 on: July 01, 2017, 01:02:26 PM »

Probably wrong, but I'm gonna guess #1 as the fib.

Go buy a lottery ticket while you're on a roll, dude, because you are right!

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Two Truths and a Lie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.