Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 18, 2014, 03:06:11 PM
533687 Posts in 40375 Topics by 5061 Members
Latest Member: unclal
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  How's the weather? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 42
Author Topic: How's the weather?  (Read 28940 times)
claws
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema
****

Karma: 0
Posts: 3878


« Reply #360 on: November 11, 2013, 12:38:00 PM »

I envy the snow you guys got already  Bluesad
We usually get hit with snow end of November, we'll see if it will actually happen. It finally did get colder here, expecting -1C for tonight.
Logged
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits
Bad Movie Lover
***

Karma: 43
Posts: 447


Bad day at the construction site


« Reply #361 on: November 11, 2013, 01:59:24 PM »

Germany shares the same latitudes with New York. Norway shares the same latitudes with Alaska. That could be a good way for you to gauge the weather across the Atlantic, Claws.  Cheers
Logged

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
major jay
Bad Movie Lover
***

Karma: 111
Posts: 879



« Reply #362 on: November 11, 2013, 04:20:16 PM »

Getting our first snowfall of the year tonight.

Logged

Umaril Has Returned
Guest
« Reply #363 on: November 11, 2013, 05:38:06 PM »

I'm at home, sitting with no pants on in front of my fan. It is just too hot. hot

Lucky you...  BounceGiggle

In my dear departed Grandmother's best German,
Das Wetter ist schlect! Das Wetter ist jetzt Eiskalt!  Ich mag das Kalte nicht, aber, Ich lieben den Sommer!

(The weather is miserable! The weather is ice cold here. I don't like the cold, but I like the summer!)

More or less a fair translation as well as the truth. Hurry back Summer!

Logged
claws
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema
****

Karma: 0
Posts: 3878


« Reply #364 on: November 12, 2013, 03:08:55 AM »

Germany shares the same latitudes with New York. Norway shares the same latitudes with Alaska. That could be a good way for you to gauge the weather across the Atlantic, Claws.  Cheers

It's just that I miss our long cold winters and our mild summers. We used to have lasting snow from November till March/April. We seldom had temperatures above 86 F in summer, and if we did it was always big headline news  BounceGiggle

Logged
ER
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema
****

Karma: 281
Posts: 1667



« Reply #365 on: November 16, 2013, 11:23:46 PM »

Menacing.
Logged

Seeking Tir a 'nOg since 1978.
Jack
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema
****

Karma: 1041
Posts: 9466



« Reply #366 on: November 17, 2013, 07:18:42 AM »

Supposed to be windy, 48 F with rain most of the day.  It's been like this just about every day for a month now.
Logged

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain
Trevor
Chief Troublemaker at Badmovies.org
B-Movie Kraken
*****

Karma: 854
Posts: 10942



WWW
« Reply #367 on: November 17, 2013, 09:34:39 AM »

hot hot hot and bugger all beer Drink
Logged
Umaril Has Returned
Guest
« Reply #368 on: November 17, 2013, 10:21:11 AM »


Around 60 degrees this Sunday, November 17. Slightly warm for the Northeast for this time of year, but as long as I can remember this was always the way it was this time of year, with your warmer days and your cold days.
Logged
Jack
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema
****

Karma: 1041
Posts: 9466



« Reply #369 on: November 21, 2013, 07:55:59 AM »

39 F and foggy.  39 is supposed to be our high for the day.  Another gloomy overcast one with a 30% chance of a few snow showers for tonight - which means a 70% chance we won't get any.

Supposed to get cold this weekend - high of 20 F for Saturday.  Brrrr!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 08:11:15 AM by Jack » Logged

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain
claws
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema
****

Karma: 0
Posts: 3878


« Reply #370 on: November 22, 2013, 03:33:11 AM »

It's been between 32 F - 44 F with rain all week. We actually had our first snow of the season on Tuesday, mixed with rain though. According to forecast we might get hit with more snow next week.
Logged
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema
****

Karma: 204
Posts: 2827


fake wine, fake accent


WWW
« Reply #371 on: November 22, 2013, 02:24:34 PM »

yoyoing
Logged

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
Normal is what people are until you get to know them.
http://www.wrir.org      http://www.youtube.com/LilCerberus      http://www.facebook.com/LilCerberus      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Absolutely-Als-Bag/235489689811513      http://lilcerberus-ob.blogspot.com/   https://plus.google.com/109856182158905164403
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema
****

Karma: 148
Posts: 2933


« Reply #372 on: November 24, 2013, 04:02:40 PM »

Cold, but other than that not bad, but we are expecting an ice storm this evening with an accumulation of two to three inches of ice. Thankfully, I'm retired so I don't have to worry about finding a way to get to work Monday morning. So I'm going to get enough groceries in so I can set it out till it gets warmer. Hopefully, that'll happen by Thanksgiving Day, as that day is always my dinner and a movie night. Dinner at Luby's then cross the street to see a movie at the Starplex Cinema 10.
Logged
Jack
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema
****

Karma: 1041
Posts: 9466



« Reply #373 on: November 24, 2013, 05:39:51 PM »

Chilly here, highs 20 to 30 F for the next week.  Twenty for a high  Smile  I think it got down to 1 F last night.  We got an inch of snow a few days ago.  I'm pretty sure none of it melted, but half of it seems to have blown away or something. 
Logged

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain
Trevor
Chief Troublemaker at Badmovies.org
B-Movie Kraken
*****

Karma: 854
Posts: 10942



WWW
« Reply #374 on: November 25, 2013, 12:58:45 AM »

I'm pretty sure none of it melted, but half of it seems to have blown away or something. 

No, that was me standing outside your house going "Phhh.....phhh....phh..." Wink
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 42
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  How's the weather? « previous next »
    Jump to:  


    RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email


    Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

    The Champions of Justice

    Plan 9 from Outer Space

    Manos, The Hands of Fate

    Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

    Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

    Dragonball: The Magic Begins

    Cool As Ice

    The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

    Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

    Do you have a zombie plan?

    FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

    Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

    Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

    Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

    HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

    Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.