Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:57:27 AM
712928 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  How's the weather? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 103
Author Topic: How's the weather?  (Read 372599 times)
claws
« Reply #735 on: April 16, 2015, 10:49:04 AM »

Temps are dropping below 50 F starting tomorrow thanks to a cold front according to forecast. Some April snow would be nice  Smile
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #736 on: April 22, 2015, 07:07:41 AM »

We had sideways snow/sleet yesterday, and today we've got flurries again.  No accumulation though.  Guess we won't be planting the garden any time soon.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
claws
« Reply #737 on: April 22, 2015, 11:53:32 AM »

Near hot summer-like three days in a row. Now we got cold winds blowing.
claws
« Reply #738 on: April 30, 2015, 07:22:27 AM »

Temps rising and dropping between 10C - 20C. One minute you'll freeze your a$$ off, next minute you want to jump into a pool. Forecast predicts lots of rain over the entire weekend with chilly temps. Next week we shall expect 23C.
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #739 on: May 09, 2015, 01:54:00 PM »

Temps rising and dropping between 10C - 20C. One minute you'll freeze your a$$ off, next minute you want to jump into a pool. Forecast predicts lots of rain over the entire weekend with chilly temps. Next week we shall expect 23C.

Not quite the temperature extremes, where I live, but we'd already had rain this weekend. Actually, we'd had rain most of the days this month, so far.  Most of it at night, which is actually calming and peaceful, as long as you do not have to be out in it. And if you are, and the storm is severe, the best advice I can give, is, if you can find a place to pull over and shelter, then pull over and shelter, and wait it out, as severe storms in my area, normally do not last that long.
claws
« Reply #740 on: May 10, 2015, 01:18:06 AM »

The rather unstable weather conditions continue here plus we just had a tornado destroying most of a small town four days ago, even killing one person.
They are predicting up to 80 F for next week, which is unusually hot for May here.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #741 on: May 12, 2015, 05:34:24 PM »

More beautiful than words can describe.

Sunny, breezy, right on that delicate warm/cool boundary, honeysuckle scenting the air, flowers in bloom, leaves losing their vernal gold-green and deepening to summer tones. There's barely a cloud in the pale blue sky, and above me right now a hawk is gliding from horizon to horizon without a single flap of her wings.

All but a sin to be indoors on such a day as this...

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
claws
« Reply #742 on: June 02, 2015, 03:18:16 PM »

Seems like the weather refuses to find a middle ground. Either it is too hot or too cold for the season. Most of May has been unusually cold in our parts, with plus / minus 50 F, overcast, winds, but little to no rain.
Forecast is predicting up to 86 F this weekend, which again is too HOT.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #743 on: June 02, 2015, 04:20:04 PM »

Gorgeous yesterday and today;  supposed to rain for the next four days.  Great news for me as I could really use a break from the constant yardwork.

- Paulo Coelho
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #744 on: June 02, 2015, 04:51:49 PM »

April showers bring Mayflowers which brings Pilgrims, except, where I live, where . . .?! April showers brought May showers, but . . .?! After what it seemed to be 31 days of rain in May, the rain did seem to bring forth June sunshine. We'll see how long it lasts.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #745 on: June 02, 2015, 11:44:54 PM »

Cool (Below 20 degrees Celsius) and sunny. I love it!  Thumbup

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
claws
« Reply #746 on: June 09, 2015, 05:28:45 AM »

We went from 90 F on the weekend to 57 F today  Buggedout
We did have our seasons first real thunderstorm on Sunday morning around 3 am. It was amazing. I woke up around 2 am to get a drink of water and immediately noticed the "silence" (except for my fan blowing). All our windows were open and you could literally hear a needle drop. Went back to bed and was awaken 2:45 am to a loud bang and crash noise. Storm winds knocked over a medium sized porcelain figurine in our bathroom, and it fell into the bathtub. I closed all windows except the roof window above my bed and about 15 minutes later hell broke loose. The storm lasted about 1 1/2 hours and it continued to rain out of buckets till 7 am. As you can see I just love thunderstorms  Smile
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #747 on: June 09, 2015, 05:51:53 AM »

Supposed to be 90 F today - yuck!  Thursday and Friday it's only supposed to be in the low 70's though, with a 100% chance of rain.  Oh well, keeps everything nice and green.

- Paulo Coelho
etmoviesb
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #748 on: June 09, 2015, 08:12:51 AM »

But of course...
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #749 on: June 18, 2015, 04:26:33 AM »

Winter is here with a vengeance: snow further south in this country so we will catch it soon. And yes, it does get cold here.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 07:18:52 AM by Trevor » Logged

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 103
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  How's the weather? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.