Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:58:08 PM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  TV Charectors You had a crush on in your teens. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: TV Charectors You had a crush on in your teens.  (Read 32503 times)
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

Excuse me. You need to go back to grad school.

« on: March 24, 2012, 04:09:13 AM »

A random question for this the members site... As a teenager, who was the TV charector (if any) that you had a crush on?

For me It was Jessica Alba charector (Max) from Dark Angel till Fox Canceled another interesting show >_< It also hurt that they never got past season 3 just as the story was getting intense... Makes me sad :( But at least Jackie from That 70's show kept me happy :) I was the same age as Mila Kunis at the time btw, So meehh! =P

Anyone else worth mentioning ???? :)

I know there are more. I am trying to remember them all aswell. Cause I remember liking more. Oh Well! Jar my memory. =P

Then I did not just look into the mirror, I looked through the mirror...
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 12:31:36 PM »

Alan Alda fro M*A*S*H

Ron Howard from Happy Days

Richard Thomas from The Waltons

« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 12:36:18 PM by tracy1963 » Logged

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
Nakuyabi
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 09:14:39 PM »

Well, I can't speak for other guys, but while I never did exactly "crush" on any TV characters, I always did rather... appreciate the beauty of some of the women. I always did like Kes from Star Trek: Voyager, for instance:

While practically nobody really liked the show, a lot of guys my age were willing to admit they were into the Pink Ranger from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. She's easy on the eyes, sure, but I was more into the Asian chick playing the Yellow Ranger Trini:

In the animated section, I liked all of the DC Animated Universe's women, but I think my favorite of them all was Selina Kyle, a.k.a. Catwoman, especially her original blonde appearance:

She really was a tragic character, as her relationship with Batman and Bruce Wayne kept bringing out her more heroic side, and yet she never could quite let her love for him tame her enough to be his woman and let him be her man. Of all the women carrying a torch for Bruce Wayne/Batman, both sides of her would have been the best match for both sides of him, and it was absolutely heartbreaking to watch her keep being always just a little too hard-to-get. I knew if the two ever did get together, that probably would be the end of the show, but I couldn't help wanting to yell at them "Just get it together already and stop tormenting yourselves and each other, you two!" I'd had a girlfriend just like that once, you see...
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 02:21:42 PM »

From my teen years, eh? How about THEM....

Dean Martin's Golddiggers

Then, there were these hotties....

Lynda Day George

Deanna Lund

Angie d**kinson

Carol Lynley

Susan Anton

Angel Tompkins

Just to name a few.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
66Crush
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 11:44:27 PM »

Pre-Charmed Holly Marie Combs as Kimberly Brock on Picket Fences.
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 12:59:55 PM »

Randolph Mantooth from "Emergency"...

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 11:38:41 PM »

Alan Alda fro M*A*S*H

Ron Howard from Happy Days

Richard Thomas from The Waltons

Okay Tracy, I must say, Richard Thomas from The Waltons is curtainly quite the Hottie! Way before my time maybe, then again so were all the male TV stars I prefered... The dudes On TV in my time, were just meh! They were mostly either Like a member off a boys band, Or steriod induced and fake. *Yuck*

Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 11:44:07 PM »

alandhopewell ... You list impresses me xD you have good taste indeed. 66Crush Alot off guys really did like the girls from charmed. They had that natural, simple beauty, That was very elelgant. Also Nakuyabi ... I never was too into star treck but I think I remember that yellow power ranger from the good old days, off the 90's . Oh! and also Tracy. I took another good look at Randolph Mantooth from "Emergency"... Also very hansome :) Rarr!! lol

alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 02:01:38 PM »

One of the Rat Pack's pom-pom girls, JOEY HEATHERTON!

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012, 07:29:30 PM »

Tina Yothers (of Family Ties)

Lisa Bonet (Denise on The Cosby Show)

Cherie Johnson (Maxine on Family Matters)

Lisa Whelcel (Blair Warner on The Facts of Life)

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 07:29:02 PM »

Why can't girls be be like that these days? Curvey and hot. Not skinny and b***hy.

Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 07:31:09 PM »

Tina Yothers (of Family Ties)

Lisa Bonet (Denise on The Cosby Show)

Cherie Johnson (Maxine on Family Matters)

Lisa Whelcel (Blair Warner on The Facts of Life)

Tina Yothers did grow up to be very pretty indeed. And there is also a younger Micheal. J. Fox as her on screen brother. Micheal. J. Fox. Who I love, :) he was awesome than, and still is now.

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2012, 10:05:45 AM »

If we're talking about enough of a crush to actually fantasize, I'd have to say the Fifth Doctor's companion, Tegan, played by Janet Fielding.

And not long after, there was Nicola Bryant as Peri.

Both had faces, hairstyles and ample T&A that were exactly what I liked. I know somebody is going to add Leela after seeing this. She seems to be pretty widely regarded as the hottest original-series companion, but she came a little too early for me, and was perhaps a little bit too skinny. Tegan and Peri were right around early high school.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 10:08:25 AM by AndyC » Logged

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2012, 12:49:00 PM »

What would 70's tv be without those sizzlin' siblings, AUDREY AND JUDY LANDERS!

Frank81
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2012, 10:08:54 AM »

Why can't girls be be like that these days? Curvey and hot. Not skinny and b***hy.

It's  cause  they are girls today and not  women. Adult women don't need  to prove anything to anyone, just being their  feminine self is enough. To be fair, it's the same  with boys who don't want to be men and take  responsibilty. To be a man or woman is  not a collection of  different parts. BTW, I really dig curves, or as The Beatles once sang, 'because the world is round, it really turns me on.' TongueOut
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 10:10:57 AM by Frank81 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  TV Charectors You had a crush on in your teens. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.