Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:34:20 AM
714576 Posts in 53100 Topics by 7748 Members
Latest Member: Lucinda02
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Little Black Book! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Little Black Book!  (Read 4653 times)
macabre
Bad Movie Lover

I'M COMING FOR YOU!

« on: April 16, 2012, 11:29:20 AM »

Hi
I was just reading the "when did you join" topic and i noticed that RC, mentions that he had been blocked at the weekend.
This got me wondering ,who holds the record for having their topics blocked or deleted?
You may recall my infamous "skeletons in the closet" subject.This eventually got blocked by Andrew and quite rightly.
I was thinking maybe we should have a hall of shame. I am pleased to announce that i have been accepted into a local university and i shall begin my journey in September.I feel so relieved to offload all the crap that i had whilst a headmaster.

GEEZ! I NEVER REALISED A BRAIN WEIGHED SO MUCH.
WHY HAVE YOU GOT A KNIFE IN YOUR HAND? I HAVEN'T IT'S IN YOUR CHEST.
A MARATHON! MY WIFE COULDN'T RUN A BATH WITHOUT FEELING TIRED.
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 11:46:42 AM »

I was just reading the "when did you join" topic and i noticed that RC, mentions that he had been blocked at the weekend.

For the purpose of clarification, that was a misunderstanding of a joke.

As for hall of shame, myself and AHD would certainly be in competition; though I think AHD has had more threads locked than me, or been blamed for more being locked, but I'm certain I hold the record for p1ssing off Andrew the most...and systematically p1ssing off the most members regularly.

I'm proud of my accomplishments. TeddyR

An additional accomplishment, as I am just reminded, is being responsible for the most words in the censored list.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 04:47:40 PM »

There was a teenage jerk named MetropolisForever whose every post was either a troll, or which started off innocently and then turned nasty. He must have managed nearly 100 totally worthless posts before he became BannedForever.

Here's one of his early classics: http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,120700.0.html. You can see why he became so beloved.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 05:30:55 PM »

There was a teenage jerk named MetropolisForever whose every post was either a troll, or which started off innocently and then turned nasty. He must have managed nearly 100 totally worthless posts before he became BannedForever.

Here's one of his early classics: http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,120700.0.html. You can see why he became so beloved.

Oh the nostalgia! I love that thread...I was in rar...nah...usual form. TeddyR

Wasn't MF, as I came to call him, the one who deleted her...er...I mean his own account and then started a thread, as a guest, about someone deleting his account? Then he tried to login as Andrew?

Ol' MF was the reason, if I remember right, that I registered. Being that he seemed to have a certain...ahem...affection for me, I was afraid the little girl would try to register as me.

I think everybody was having a good time with that thread; not the first one we've hijacked with pictures of Andy's pets. BounceGiggle

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 11:00:58 PM »

My all time favorite thread has got to be the Scarlett Fry's Junk Food Horror Fest thread!
I go back and read it when I want a laugh.

As far as the dearly departed go, how about my own true buddy Barack Clinton?
I'll never forget when he told me to "go hang a black person, you racist creep!" because I am
a Republican!

(The Party of Lincoln, and the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments and proud of it!)

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 11:22:23 PM »

MF was an anomaly even for a troll. He participated, apparently, but then devolved into troll behavior, and did it like a yo-yo, so you didn't know if he was purely a troll or a member with issues.

I found the thread where he claimed his account had been deleted after deleting it himself: http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,122069.0.html

And this is the Words of Wisdom thread MF referred to in the above, and one of the starting points, if not the, of the word filter on the forum: http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,122054.0.html

Reading through these, I was amazingly civil for me...I've got to stop being civil. TeddyR
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 11:45:17 PM by Menard » Logged

Menard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 11:55:41 PM »

My all time favorite thread has got to be the Scarlett Fry's Junk Food Horror Fest thread!
I go back and read it when I want a laugh.

I don't remember if that was the first one I threadjacked or not, but it sure as hell grew from a spam post....to whatever it has become.

http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,119278.0.html

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 02:03:27 AM »

Oh the nostalgia! I love that thread...I was in rar...nah...usual form. TeddyR

Wasn't MF, as I came to call him, the one who deleted her...er...I mean his own account and then started a thread, as a guest, about someone deleting his account? Then he tried to login as Andrew?

Ol' MF was the reason, if I remember right, that I registered. Being that he seemed to have a certain...ahem...affection for me, I was afraid the little girl would try to register as me.

I think everybody was having a good time with that thread; not the first one we've hijacked with pictures of Andy's pets. BounceGiggle

TeddyR TeddyR TeddyR

Love that thread, especially the comments by DS and Patient 7.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 09:00:17 AM »

BC was an alter ego of someone who was actually quite a good poster otherwise. He created the persona specifically to join in political threads and spit vitriol. More evidence to me of how political partisanship often deforms character.

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 09:08:58 AM »

BC was an alter ego of someone who was actually quite a good poster otherwise. He created the persona specifically to join in political threads and spit vitriol. More evidence to me of how political partisanship often deforms character.

I honestly think anyone who does something like that deserves to be outed.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 09:11:58 AM »

I disagree. Look at me. I am non-partisan and my character is horribly deformed. Wink

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2012, 09:16:20 AM »

I honestly think anyone who does something like that deserves to be outed.

Hey, here's a concept: let's out the one's who keep the political threads going then we won't have that happen again. Cheers

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 09:41:40 AM »

Most sites just automatically ban people who set up alternate accounts for the purpose of trolling the forums.

- Paulo Coelho
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2012, 10:19:06 AM »

Most sites just automatically ban people who set up alternate accounts for the purpose of trolling the forums.

Andrew did so, once he was discovered. BC got around it by posting as a guest. his actions were one of the reasons guest posting was disabled.

You really want to know who it was, don't you Jack? It's killing you that you can't figure it out...  TongueOut

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2012, 01:19:38 PM »

Andrew did so, once he was discovered. BC got around it by posting as a guest. his actions were one of the reasons guest posting was disabled.

You really want to know who it was, don't you Jack? It's killing you that you can't figure it out...  TongueOut

Oh I think it's kind of obvious actually   Wink

- Paulo Coelho
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Little Black Book! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.