Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:41:35 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies you bet no one here has seen « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19
Author Topic: Movies you bet no one here has seen  (Read 130686 times)
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012, 05:36:05 PM »

I've been rackin' my brain to try and think of something obscure enough to fit this thread, but the depth of bad-movie knowledge around here never ceases to amaze me, so I'm sure someone has seen this one.. anyway may as well give it a shot:

Howzabout "The Chair" (1989)?

Small | Large

Some nonsense about a run-down prison and a haunted electric chair. From what little I remember of it (I saw this years ago during my heavy "rent movies, drink malt liquor" phase), it was very similar to Renny Harlin's "Prison" but with even more suck, and that it starred the late James Coco (who apparently died during filming) and Stephen "Evil Ed" Geoffreys as one of the inmates.

By the way, the YouTube description for this trailer sez it's a "black comedy send up of prison movies," but just from looking at the clip I would bet that any "comedy" in this flick was unintentional.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 08:35:39 PM by FatFreddysCat » Logged

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
voltron

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2012, 07:29:02 PM »

Hmmm....The Vineyard (1989) maybe? Quite bad from what I remember.

Baddie but goodie - definitely seen this one!  Actually watched it again about a month ago on Netflix Instant.  James Hong at his best/worst!

Karma given!  Smile
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 07:32:05 PM by voltron » Logged

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
voltron

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2012, 07:41:51 PM »

How about Disciple Of Death (1972)?

Small | Large

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2012, 10:12:29 PM »

Ghosts that Still Walk
Link to a review with lots of pictures

another one ...

Die Hard Dracula
Which is a really fun movie with an excellent Van Hellsing. 
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2012, 11:49:38 PM »

Ghosts that Still Walk

Seen it?  Heck, I own a copy of this one!  Twirling

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2012, 10:31:16 AM »

TO DIE FOR TANO [TANO DA MORIR] (1997)

Small | Large

Sicilian Mafia musical comedy. I talked with the US theatrical distributor; he never could land a DVD distribution deal despite good reviews. I ordered one of the few English subbed copy off the film's website, but the site has since disappeared.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2012, 01:21:57 PM »

Here's one that I remember seeing from the 80's that I have not seen since, have not been able to find, AND unfortunately it shares the same name with multiple other movies that aren't it.  

Junior (1984)  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089392/

This is NOT the Arnie/DeVito movie, nor is it the horror movie that came out a few years ago.  This is an 80's slasher flick that has two women on the run from the law.  Even though it's been 25 years or more since I've seen it, I still remember several scenes pretty vividly, so either it's not too bad, or I was just young and dumb.  Anyone seen THIS one?  It may not be AS obscure as I think, but we'll see...

« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 01:29:32 PM by JayJayM12 » Logged

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2012, 01:56:03 PM »

I've talked about this one before; I know a couple of you have seen it.

Chainsawmidget
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2012, 02:24:10 PM »

Here's one that I remember seeing from the 80's that I have not seen since, have not been able to find, AND unfortunately it shares the same name with multiple other movies that aren't it.  

This is NOT the Arnie/DeVito movie, nor is it the horror movie that came out a few years ago.  This is an 80's slasher flick that has two women on the run from the law.  Even though it's been 25 years or more since I've seen it, I still remember several scenes pretty vividly, so either it's not too bad, or I was just young and dumb.  Anyone seen THIS one?  It may not be AS obscure as I think, but we'll see...

I like this cover for it better.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2012, 03:46:09 PM »

Here are a couple that I bought from Something Weird:

You can watch the trailer for the FABULOUS BASTARD FROM CHICAGO here:

http://www.somethingweird.com/cart.php?target=product&product_id=22726&substring=fabulous+bastard

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2012, 04:05:54 PM »

Ya can't give me karma -but I usta own that one! I enjoyed it too! I know that Junior's Ma was played by a guy in drag!  Thumbup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
voltron

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2012, 08:16:36 PM »

I saw it years ago and I wasn't too impressed. I thought the whole 'chainsaw' promo gag was bull-ish, I remember there being only one chainsaw scene in the entire movie. Again, they seemed to try to pass it off as another slasher which it definately was not. I recall thinking the movie was just really dumb and lame even though I was an impressionable kid when I saw it. One to avoid in my book.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2012, 11:55:38 PM »

...Junior (1984)  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089392/
This is NOT the Arnie/DeVito movie, nor is it the horror movie that came out a few years ago.  This is an 80's slasher flick that has two women on the run from the law.  Even though it's been 25 years or more since I've seen it, I still remember several scenes pretty vividly, so either it's not too bad, or I was just young and dumb.  Anyone seen THIS one?  It may not be AS obscure as I think, but we'll see...
Ya can't give me karma -but I usta own that one! I enjoyed it too! I know that Junior's Ma was played by a guy in drag!  Thumbup
Now I have to see that one! 

Anybody here ever see EYE OF THE DEVIL (1966)?  I made a point to watch that on TCM I think in the late afternoon.  SHARON TATE was so beautiful and great in her spooky part; the fact that she's in it is almost certainly the only reason to look at it.  An embarrassment for an amazing cast:   DAVID NIVEN, DEBORAH KERR, DAVID HEMMINGS... lots of familiar faces. 
Stupid movie; truly dreadful.  I loved it!!  Highly recommended crap. 

Small | Large

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2012, 12:05:40 AM »

King of the Zombies

Just pure and utter crap! Hated it! Liked It! Recommended?

yeah no.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2012, 04:07:41 AM »

King of the Zombies

Just pure and utter crap! Hated it! Liked It! Recommended?

I liked it-if anything for Mantan Moreland!  Thumbup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies you bet no one here has seen « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.