Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:04:39 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies you bet no one here has seen « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19
Author Topic: Movies you bet no one here has seen  (Read 130722 times)
Ticonderoga 64
Disillusionist
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #165 on: April 13, 2014, 12:03:26 PM »

Anybody seen this? 

It's far more fun than it has any right to be considering it's just clips stuck together with new voice overs and dubbing to make it vaguely resemble something with a plot. 

I think my favorite bit is probably the sexing dancing to polka music.

I've got this one!
Javakoala
« Reply #166 on: April 13, 2014, 12:20:53 PM »

I've seen Junior and Stunt Rock but here are some films that I bet no one has seen
The Town That Dreaded Sundown
Dobermann
American Tickler
Slavers
In The Blood
Ricky 6
Hired Gun aka Go Gorilla

I just noticed this person referenced Dobermann. It is awesome! A wild comic book-styled action movie that is funny, sexy AND exciting. Check out the trailer.

Doberman (1997) - Official Trailer
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #167 on: April 13, 2014, 12:55:40 PM »

Did anyone besides me see FAMILY PROPERTY?

For their sake, I hope not!!! Buggedout

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Derelict Coin-op
Intermittantly functional lover of fine quarters
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #168 on: April 13, 2014, 10:35:18 PM »

I guess I'll try one.
Juzo Itami's The Funeral. Smile

This machine is temporarily out of order.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #169 on: April 13, 2014, 11:53:51 PM »

There were a number of soft-core or sex comedy flicks that were REALLY obscure (and disappeared fast from movie theaters), that appeared on Showtime After Hours/Skinemax/etc. in the wee hours of the AM..
I actually remember seeing the trailer for this one:
GETTING IT ON (1983)
US sex comedy.
THE YUM YUM GIRLS (1976)
Weird movie about a model in New York.
ELEVEN DAYS, ELEVEN NIGHTS (1987)
Odd movie about a weird woman and her litany of sexcapades.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #170 on: April 15, 2014, 12:37:21 PM »

I saw THE TOWN THAT DRERADED SUNDOWN on This Network a while back.

I used to catch these on THE LATE NITE MOVIE back in the 70's....

Work is a Four Letter Word 1968 Small | Large

charles BRONSON LOLA Small | Large

This is Not a Test (1962) Small | Large
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 12:42:38 PM by alandhopewell » Logged

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

« Reply #171 on: April 15, 2014, 12:45:28 PM »

I saw Eye Of The Cat on TV back in the '70s.  I remember the commercials and was all excited about it, then we watched it and I imagine I thought it was pretty dull, but it had crazy cats in it   Thumbup

How about Within The Rock?  A little oddity I picked up on VHS quite a while ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecI81zNIaJs

I've seen Within the rock when it played on the Sci-Fi channel.  The monster kills people and then lets them rot because its a carrion eater..

I saw that; I'd blanked it out.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

« Reply #172 on: April 15, 2014, 12:52:18 PM »

House of Mystery (1934)

Anyone? I've watched this last week...
I know that movies in one of my horror box sets. Is it any good?

I've seen it, but I don't really recall much of it.

alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

« Reply #173 on: April 15, 2014, 12:56:28 PM »

The Andy Milligan Jekyll and Hyde epic THE MAN WITH TWO HEADS (1972) starring the now famous English panto dame Berwick Kaler, or his latter day horror/comedy (!) MONSTROSITY (1987) starring the recently late, great Haal Borske.

Anybody else ever seen any of Don Dohler's Baltimore sci-fi epics like THE ALIEN FACTOR (1978) or NIGHT BEAST (1982)? The main alien from THE ALIEN FACTOR actually got a ugly pink cover on Famous Monsters!

I've seen and owned both of those, although I originally saw them in the 80's on Channel Eight's late, lamented FOUR O'CLOCK MOVIE.

alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

« Reply #174 on: April 15, 2014, 12:59:23 PM »

I also own Dohler's GALAXY INVADER (1985)!
Both feature ex Castle of Frankenstein magazine almuni George Stover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geK_EvPFzao

I've seen GALAXY INVADER... got it on a dollar-store double feature disc (paired, oddly enough, with Kinji Fukusaku's mega budget end-of-the-world epic VIRUS)... it was certainly an experience. When I reviewed it on IMDb, I described it as a "rough draft of Predator if it had been made by third graders" or something to that effect.  BounceGiggle

I owned GALAXY INVADER before, and just recently bought another compilation that has it.

alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

« Reply #175 on: April 15, 2014, 01:02:15 PM »

I remember DR. HECKYLL AND MR. HYPE playing at a local theater, and seeing the poster on the wall.  Goofy, kind of dumb flick that I'd doubt many others have seen.

Saw it; poor Oliver Reed.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #176 on: April 15, 2014, 02:09:32 PM »

VIXEN HIGHWAY 2006: IT CAME FROM URANUS, or any of Tony 'Tex' Watt's other movies.

Even if you got it chances are you didn't finish it. It took me 2 or 3 nights to finish it. Painful pain-y pain.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

« Reply #177 on: April 22, 2014, 12:40:10 PM »

Sh! The Octopus (1937) Trailer Small | Large

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #178 on: April 22, 2014, 09:09:55 PM »

I think I saw Dr Hecklyl and Mr Hype on Thistv a few years back. They have a lot of old MGM stuff like that Octopus man on the beach whatever it is
Javakoala
« Reply #179 on: April 22, 2014, 09:13:43 PM »

I bought a box set just to watch this movie. I loved it. The makeup for the old lady who makes a radical appearance change near the end is a good example of truly old school makeup magic
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies you bet no one here has seen « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.