Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:47:55 PM
714454 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies you bet no one here has seen « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19
Author Topic: Movies you bet no one here has seen  (Read 132362 times)
claws
« Reply #225 on: August 24, 2019, 03:32:25 PM »

A Day of Judgment (1981) - A religious drama turned into a faux horror slasher with added footage by the producers. It was released to VHS but remains an obscure and little seen movie.

Years of the Beast (1981) - Effective christian movie that is quite unsettling. I don't know about the release history of this film but I watched it for the first time last year on youtube.

The Territory (1981) - UK horror-drama-fantasy with creepy moments. I don't think it was ever released outside the UK.

Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #226 on: August 24, 2019, 05:46:32 PM »

Space monster dagora. A very  hard to find kaiju film mixing a giant space monster brain cell (not a jellyfish)  thast likes to eat diamonds with international crime.

I really can't track this one down or find where to see it unless I buy a high price DVD.

I'm  sure RCM will literally pull a copy out of his couch now that I've said that...  Lookingup

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #227 on: August 24, 2019, 06:11:41 PM »

Space monster dagora. A very  hard to find kaiju film mixing a giant space monster brain cell (not a jellyfish)  thast likes to eat diamonds with international crime.

I really can't track this one down or find where to see it unless I buy a high price DVD.

I'm  sure RCM will literally pull a copy out of his couch now that I've said that...  Lookingup

No- but you can watch the trailer right here-

Small | Large

« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 06:14:36 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #228 on: August 24, 2019, 06:15:01 PM »

RC, someday someone's gonna find a fully intact  copy of Edison's Frankenstein in your attic...  TeddyR

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #229 on: August 24, 2019, 06:20:57 PM »

RC, someday someone's gonna find a fully intact  copy of Edison's Frankenstein in your attic...  TeddyR

It's already been fully restored-

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1 Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #230 on: August 24, 2019, 09:17:12 PM »

re:
 DAGORA THE SPACE MONSTER (1964) has some fantastic f/x. Some of the best from Toho I have ever seen.
Warning! If you do watch it-most of the movie is some kinda crime drama s**t that gets boring real fast. Fast forward over all that!

Small | Large

I seen it many, many years ago on Channel 41 out of Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Like back in 1972.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 09:22:04 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #231 on: August 24, 2019, 09:32:52 PM »

Blood Stalkers (1976)
An annoying group of yuppies spend the weekend at an abandoned hunting lodge in Florida, stalked by murderous bigfoots, with a totally Scooby Doo ending.

And, judging by the reaction I got (or lack there of) I'm assuming Royal Crown & I are the only two people to see The Creep Behind The Camera.... "It's okay kids! Sometimes $#*t just comes outa the sky!"

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #232 on: August 24, 2019, 09:46:21 PM »

Blood Stalkers (1976)
An annoying group of yuppies spend the weekend at an abandoned hunting lodge in Florida, stalked by murderous bigfoots, with a totally Scooby Doo ending.

And, judging by the reaction I got (or lack there of) I'm assuming Royal Crown & I are the only two people to see The Creep Behind The Camera.... "It's okay kids! Sometimes $#*t just comes outa the sky!"

I never seen BLOOD STALKERS-but now I think I have to. But I have seen the CREEP BEHIND THE CAMERA! Totally inaccurate. When the CREEPING TERROR was made in 1964, Manson was in prison. So that's bulls**t. But so was lots of ED WOOD.  But it's an entertaining movie!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 10:00:36 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #233 on: August 24, 2019, 10:00:02 PM »

re:
 DAGORA THE SPACE MONSTER (1964) has some fantastic f/x. Some of the best from Toho I have ever seen.
Warning! If you do watch it-most of the movie is some kinda crime drama s**t that gets boring real fast. Fast forward over all that!

http://youtu.be/bBxb9ZgxHvA

I seen it many, many years ago on Channel 41 out of Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Like back in 1972.

Listen to RC on this, I can verify what he's saying.

Again peollem think the monster was a jellyfish, it's supposed to be like a giant brain cell.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #234 on: August 24, 2019, 10:16:49 PM »

HARDGORE (1975)

I had this piece of s**t on VHS about 20 years ago. I bought it from one of them underground
video company's ( mebbe Midnight Video?) that put ads in Fangoria magazine in 1995!  Bluesad

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0242506/

It was in a clamshell box too. Some shmuck would pay a lot of money for that, I reckon. I lost it somewhere. I may have gave it away.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 10:27:17 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
claws
« Reply #235 on: August 25, 2019, 12:07:23 AM »

Blood Stalkers (1976)

I've seen it in rental days. I recall the cover art was better than the movie.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #236 on: August 25, 2019, 02:37:54 AM »

Secret of the telegian. Basically i'm getting no one here's seen is because i haven't seen it.

It's the third part of the toho "altered humans" scifi trilogy along with 'the human vapor" and "the H man".  These movies all involved crime, scifi and humans altered in various ways .  (tho saying the creatures in H man were  still human is hard)

While H man is faulty well known in B movie circles and the human vapor isn't unheard of,  secret of the telegian is very hard to find anywhere due to its  U. s.  distributor collapsing.

It dealt with teleportation, long before we heard "beam me up" but after "the fly".

It did have some of the most elaborate animated teleportation effects ever done. Or so I see in images and short clips.

I don't think I ever saw this one all the way, but if it's  like similar "crime+horror+monster+scifi" Japanese movies only th sf and horror parts are worth watching. Ask RCM about "space monster dagora" for input on this.

Uses the idea of teleportation being used to get away with murder. It's kinda hard to convict a fella of murder if he can show he was hundreds of miles away as about the time the murder was  committed.

Small | Large

kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #237 on: August 26, 2019, 05:45:56 PM »

Slipstream (1989)  Directed by John Lisberger

Stars Mark Hamil.  I had not heard of it at all until 2018 when my roommate brought home a copy he found for $1.  While it's not totally bad, it's not totally good either.  It falls flat with the story... even though it does try to build up to one sometimes.  It just got caught up in the idea of the story itself I think.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slipstream_(1989_film)
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #238 on: August 26, 2019, 06:14:48 PM »

Slipstream (1989)  Directed by John Lisberger

Stars Mark Hamil.  I had not heard of it at all until 2018 when my roommate brought home a copy he found for $1.  While it's not totally bad, it's not totally good either.  It falls flat with the story... even though it does try to build up to one sometimes.  It just got caught up in the idea of the story itself I think.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slipstream_(1989_film)
Bought a copy at wally world...
A kinda thought Mark Hamil was mis cast in this one, and it gets pretty mixed up as to which characters are supposed to be good & which ones are bad, and why...

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #239 on: August 26, 2019, 06:46:09 PM »

Jebediah's Axe - an ultra low budget DTV horror film that happens to have been shot at one of my favorite arrowhead hunting locales on Lake Tawakoni!
Several familiar settings - the Luigi's restaurant in Quinlan and the tiny downtown strip of Lone Oak, TX.  Unremarkable except for the number of times I said: "Hey, I've been there!"

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies you bet no one here has seen « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.