Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:39:46 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies you bet no one here has seen « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19
Author Topic: Movies you bet no one here has seen  (Read 130697 times)
Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: May 14, 2012, 12:14:32 AM »

Name a movie so obscure that you're fairly certain nobody on the forums has seen. If someone calls you out and says they have, you must award them +1 karma.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 10:27:46 PM by A.J. Bauer » Logged

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 05:14:26 AM »

EYE OF THE CAT (1969)

I seen this on a uhf channel back in the early 70's-The scene I recall most was some woman in a wheel cahir getting pushed down a very steep hill....

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 06:31:33 AM »

I saw Eye Of The Cat on TV back in the '70s.  I remember the commercials and was all excited about it, then we watched it and I imagine I thought it was pretty dull, but it had crazy cats in it   Thumbup

How about Within The Rock?  A little oddity I picked up on VHS quite a while ago.

Small | Large

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 08:38:26 AM »

One point: it should be a movie that you have seen... otherwise I could just go to IMDB and dredge up 100s of 1970s Bollywood titles that were never translated into English.

I submit FLOODING WITH LOVE FOR THE KID, the one-man adaptation of FIRST BLOOD.

Small | Large

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pacman000
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 09:14:37 AM »

Tales of Robin Hood

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044104/

claws
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 09:26:57 AM »

Expulsion of the Devil

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068236/
major jay

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2012, 09:42:11 AM »

AIN'T NO WAY BACK
It's the first VHS I ever purchased.

Olivia Bauer

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2012, 11:19:04 AM »

One point: it should be a movie that you have seen... otherwise I could just go to IMDB and dredge up 100s of 1970s Bollywood titles that were never translated into English.

I trust you guys to play fair.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 06:08:28 PM by A.J. Bauer » Logged

Jitters
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2012, 01:09:48 PM »

THE BEER DRINKER'S GUIDE TO FITNESS AND FILMMAKING
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096902/

I was at a Catholic church book sale and found this interesting title on VHS.  It's a charming independent family doc -- the imdb description is good.  Idiosyncratic and amusing, and pretty obscure.
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2012, 02:08:55 PM »

I have NOT seen this one, but if I read your description correctly, I now MUST see it!

Anyone see this one?:

Nothing (2003)  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298482/

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
voltron

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2012, 02:42:29 PM »

Hmmm....The Vineyard (1989) maybe? Quite bad from what I remember.

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2012, 03:52:50 PM »

London after midnight

Bam!

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2012, 03:57:23 PM »

I have NOT seen this one, but if I read your description correctly, I now MUST see it!

Anyone see this one?:

Yep, I even reviewed it.

FLOODING WITH LOVE FOR THE KID is especially rare because it's an unauthorized adaptation, so the guy (Zachary Oberzan) only sells it from his website. It played one theater in NYC, though, and got universally positive reviews (100% positive on Rotten Tomatoes). It's actually pretty good, especially when it's bad.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2012, 04:26:08 PM »

Hmmm....The Vineyard (1989) maybe? Quite bad from what I remember.

Baddie but goodie - definitely seen this one!  Actually watched it again about a month ago on Netflix Instant.  James Hong at his best/worst!

Anyone see this one?:

Yep, I even reviewed it.

FLOODING WITH LOVE FOR THE KID is especially rare because it's an unauthorized adaptation, so the guy (Zachary Oberzan) only sells it from his website. It played one theater in NYC, though, and got universally positive reviews (100% positive on Rotten Tomatoes). It's actually pretty good, especially when it's bad.

Karma given!  Now I DEFINITELY have to see this - I might just make me a visit to his website tonight with the ole credit card...

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2012, 05:15:33 PM »

I saw Eye Of The Cat on TV back in the '70s.  I remember the commercials and was all excited about it, then we watched it and I imagine I thought it was pretty dull, but it had crazy cats in it   Thumbup

How about Within The Rock?  A little oddity I picked up on VHS quite a while ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecI81zNIaJs

I've seen Within the rock when it played on the Sci-Fi channel.  The monster kills people and then lets them rot because its a carrion eater..

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies you bet no one here has seen « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.