Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:26:35 PM
714392 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Top 100+ Foreign Horror Films « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Author Topic: Top 100+ Foreign Horror Films  (Read 53244 times)
major jay
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2012, 08:48:22 AM »

73. CANNIBAL MAN
From Spain.
youtube has the whole movie.

Ghnizpnl8Ho

JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2012, 05:19:07 PM »

74. Blood and Black Lace (1964) (AKA: Sei donne per l'assassino): While technically more a thriller, a giallo, than an outright horror film, can anyone really deny this one's possible influence on the slasher genre with all the brutal murders it displays?  This Italian-West German co-production from director Mario Bava definitely has its scary and chilling moments.

Small | Large
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 05:22:16 PM by JaseSF » Logged

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
JoeTheDestroyer
Random Text Crapper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2012, 05:44:13 AM »

75. Dog Soldiers

Small | Large

Latest reader review:
Crossbow (Atari 2600)
Latest staff reviews:
BC Racers (32X)
Dying Light (PS4)
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

Excuse me. You need to go back to grad school.

« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2012, 07:15:48 AM »

This may be cliche' but the best horror I have seen is from Asia... Not just the Ring or Grudge. And I still have not ordered the gunie pig films yet (too violent for anyone, not just me. But I will be brave, and take the plunge) Also this is not Foreign in my case, but if you want NOT MADE IN AMERICA.

Then check out the Australian film "Wolf Creek" It's pretty much About three young adults that go on a road trip, only to be put in a situation where they have to acept help from a complette stranger who just so happens to find them and their broken down car in the middle off nowhere in the dark and cold (Yes it gets cold in the outback off Australia it also rains get over it) He tows their car to his 'camp' which is like a junk yard in the middle off no where, rustic and creepy.

Okay sooo lets see, This guy is a loner in the middle off nowhere, who loves hunting, has not much human contact and is not good with human contact anyways considering he is very shifty and creepy. Now! What could go wrong?

Well! Lets start with the next day, They all wake up seperated. One girl tied up in a shed, escaping only to find her friend being tortured, and their other friend no where to be seen. It keeps getting worse and worse, as we progress.

The worst part is the starts off all nice and happy. Just three young people going away for semester break road trip, there friends throw them a going away party, where they all drink themselves silly (No drugs or sex but I guess the rules off horror films still apply with just drunken aussies, since we drink hard) they all buy a cheap car, travel around the outback jokeing and laughing. And talking about stupid stuff like Aliens, You sit there in the chinemas thinking "going to central australia looks like fun!!" Untill they get to wolf-creek. Then you regret even thinking that place looks like fun. I have this film. It is Violent.

Then I did not just look into the mirror, I looked through the mirror...
voltron

« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2012, 02:09:30 PM »

76. Who Can Kill A Child (Spain)
Small | Large

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
JoeTheDestroyer
Random Text Crapper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2012, 02:28:59 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUwo3I9eas4

I think someone already used Who Can Kill a Child?  I think it's number 47, close to it.

Latest reader review:
Crossbow (Atari 2600)
Latest staff reviews:
BC Racers (32X)
Dying Light (PS4)
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2012, 09:29:21 PM »

Indeed, Who Can Kill a Child? is already listed. Living_Dead_Girl, did you mean to add Wolf Creek to the list?

Has anyone seen these films- Onibaba, Kwaidan, Jigoku, Horrors of a Malformed Man - I've heard good stuff about those but I myself haven't seen them yet?

Also IMDB does list The Last Man on Earth and Dog Soldiers as partly American.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 09:35:26 PM by JaseSF » Logged

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2012, 02:13:45 AM »

Indeed, Who Can Kill a Child? is already listed. Living_Dead_Girl, did you mean to add Wolf Creek to the list?

Has anyone seen these films- Onibaba, Kwaidan, Jigoku, Horrors of a Malformed Man - I've heard good stuff about those but I myself haven't seen them yet?

Also IMDB does list The Last Man on Earth and Dog Soldiers as partly American.

Add Wolf Creek it is not just Violent and nail bitting in that sense, But very phychologically dissturbing. Makes you never ever want to come to central Australia.

I have been to some small towns in the outback, one was strange... Population off 100 or less. The town itself as well as the residents are creepy. I came to one on a bus with my class for a school trip, and people came out off their houses to stare. Every second shop was an opal shop, cause it is an opal minning town. So they stared to see which tourests were going to give them money I guess??? IDK??? They were all just strange. One girl got Food poisioning at a fast food shop where some seedy men scared me quite a fair bit. The only place to stay in, at this town, was an underground, concret bunker. With rusty steel bunk beds. It smelt like evil as that sounds. I think one girl in my class had a polterguist beat the crap out off her that night... Although that incident is a mystery to this day to my school mates!

The outback had Drunkards and werios that is why this film scared me. Not all bad. But it does hit close to home. No pun intended.

zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2012, 03:55:43 PM »

yeah I've seen Wolf Creek. I was impressed with the acting, unusually for a horror. based on a true story as well afaik.

let's say Wolf Creek is 76. Who Can Kill A Child was a repost, so...

Thailand. this is one of those films where I can't work out if it's total nonsense, or a work of genius. maybe a bit of both

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
voltron

« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2012, 07:24:34 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUwo3I9eas4

I think someone already used Who Can Kill a Child?  I think it's number 47, close to it.

My bad. Here's a great one....
78. The House With Laughing Windows (Italy)
Small | Large

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2012, 04:48:41 AM »

yeah I've seen Wolf Creek. I was impressed with the acting, unusually for a horror. based on a true story as well afaik.

let's say Wolf Creek is 76. Who Can Kill A Child was a repost, so...

How did I know this was an asian film. Before I saw the text saying from Thailand? It's not cause off the cute Asian Actress either. Just look at the name and over all theme it presents! I love Asia. :-)

Thailand. this is one of those films where I can't work out if it's total nonsense, or a work of genius. maybe a bit of both

Pilgermann

« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2012, 10:51:27 AM »

79. Village of the Damned (1960)

Small | Large

I personally like Children of the Damned a lot more but it feels less like a horror film.

Conf
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2012, 07:38:29 AM »

What, no Fulci ??

80) The Beyond

Small | Large
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2012, 04:55:51 PM »

When most folks think of Japanese fantasy films of the 60's-they think of cheese like the Godzilla movies.....but then there's

81. KWAIDAN (1964)

Not only is it scary...it's f**king beautiful!
Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2012, 05:38:01 PM »

82. My Bloody Valentine (1981, Canadian)
Classic horror flick with several classic moments, like the body in the dryer and the killer knocking out the lights as he closes in on his victims in the mine..

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Top 100+ Foreign Horror Films « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.