Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:27:45 AM
714501 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I have been away for awhile... Far Far away « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: I have been away for awhile... Far Far away  (Read 2418 times)
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

Excuse me. You need to go back to grad school.

« on: June 25, 2012, 07:59:08 AM »

I Love this Forum and everyone in it. I mean you are all on board with one off my most favorite topics since I was a kid. Movies! It is just soo awesome coming on here to just talk to you all. I guess I got Nervious around all the cool kids, that I kinda felt too nervious to come back and talk with you all as normal (or not, it does not matter here what is normal I guess!) I am a very loud in your face type. I appear outgoing and confident. But even I feel Shy and that at times. And I am sorry. I really missed this place though! And I am sucking up right now. But am being honest. And that is one thing I am never bad at. Even if being honest has bad effects. Example. Last friday I fell asleep drunk in my living room with my friend watching RAGE on ABC (Music Videos that play every friday) Our highlight off the night was making smart ass comments about the music videos... One had an Elephant for some reason. I have no life at times. See Honesty!! I am Also a bit drunk now aswell.

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT ALL!!!!

Then I did not just look into the mirror, I looked through the mirror...
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 08:33:57 AM »

Don't worry, here we accept you for what you are: a drunk female zombie who lives the Beavis and Butthead lifestyle.

Believe it or not, the most unusual part of that description around here is "female."  Wink

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 08:37:58 AM »

Welcome back, dear!
Nice to see you again.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
dean
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 09:52:37 AM »

Well considering how late rage is on, odds are you'll be drunk to watch it... I don't understand how half of those videos ever got made!

Of course that's perfect for us to riff though...

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 01:00:34 PM »

Good to see you back Living Dead Girl!  Stick around  Thumbup

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 01:03:37 PM »

You sound fun.  I like you. 
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 01:15:45 PM »

Always good to have another movie lovin' lady here....please stay. Smile

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 01:52:17 PM »

Glad you're back, lass!

Small | Large

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Venomx73
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 02:09:10 PM »

Dutch: "Stick around"
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 01:37:06 AM »

Rev. powell. I like a lot off things most girls do not also like, In terms off Music, Movies, TV, Hobbies, I love cars and drinking beer wacthing action flicks. I how ever never got into sports. IDK why it just bores me to death.

And everyone thankyou for your replies, you all made my head big from all these nice words *Blushes* about your use off videos and pictures. Another reason I love it here, a lot off funny dudes and dudettes here. BTW Tracy, I will not leave you. Cause off that whole sister hood thing plus you are cool.

:-)

alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2012, 01:34:44 PM »

Rev. powell. I like a lot off things most girls do not also like, In terms off Music, Movies, TV, Hobbies, I love cars and drinking beer wacthing action flicks. I how ever never got into sports. IDK why it just bores me to death.

And everyone thankyou for your replies, you all made my head big from all these nice words *Blushes* about your use off videos and pictures. Another reason I love it here, a lot off funny dudes and dudettes here. BTW Tracy, I will not leave you. Cause off that whole sister hood thing plus you are cool.

Rock on, girly-girl!

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
macabre
Bad Movie Lover

I'M COMING FOR YOU!

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2012, 02:52:10 PM »

hi
Wow Rage, i love empty hollow WHAT A TUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEEZ! I NEVER REALISED A BRAIN WEIGHED SO MUCH.
WHY HAVE YOU GOT A KNIFE IN YOUR HAND? I HAVEN'T IT'S IN YOUR CHEST.
A MARATHON! MY WIFE COULDN'T RUN A BATH WITHOUT FEELING TIRED.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2012, 03:10:30 PM »

Welcome back, and "nervous" does not have an "i" in it.   Wink  And "of" is "of" not "off".   TeddyR 

Consider that material to annoy my enemies.   Thumbup Smile

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2012, 05:00:48 AM »

Welcome back, and "nervous" does not have an "i" in it.   Wink  And "of" is "of" not "off".   TeddyR 

Consider that material to annoy my enemies.   Thumbup Smile

Gramar Nazi! :-P LOL. And btw Nervious does not have an "i" in it. Like the "i" that is not in team... What said reminded me off that xD

Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2012, 05:01:34 AM »

Rock on, girly-girl!

HAHA I love the use off ilistration. :-)

Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I have been away for awhile... Far Far away « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.