Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:41:01 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  the 2012 NFL thread « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
Author Topic: the 2012 NFL thread  (Read 61890 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« on: August 09, 2012, 03:24:02 PM »

Are you ready for some football? I know I am.

I'm very excited for the preseason games tonight.

Interesting historical note is that the first woman to ref an NFL game of any sort will be involved in the Packers vs Chargers game tonight. Very surprised that it took until the year 2012 for the first female to ref any NFL game.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 03:47:24 PM »

I guess my response to that is, "Why would any woman want to?"

I'll be rooting for the Cowboys again, as always.  Hopefully with better result this year.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 09:57:42 PM »

Watched the Philadelphia Eagles/Pittsburgh Steelers matchup tonight.

Shame about Andy Reid's young son passing away.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 10:38:11 PM »

The only thing about football that ever mattered to me, was that Joe Namath was a lot better in C.C. & Company than that Boswell character was in Stone Cold! BounceGiggle

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 12:27:04 AM »

Chargers back Ryan Mathews continued his pattern of not being able to stay healthy as he broke his collarbone against my Packers earlier during his first carry of the night.

He'll be out 4 to 6 weeks. I had that happen to be when I was a kid, it's much more painful than you'd think.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 10:13:30 AM »

I'll be watching my Patriots every week.  In fact, I'm a Fantasy Football guy, so will continue my pattern of watching the early, late and nighttime Sunday NFL games, the Monday games, Thursday games, Saturday games, and whenever the hell else they televise games regardless of which teams are playing.  My ass is on the sofa all day every Sunday during football season.  I love it.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 11:30:59 AM »

I'll be watching my Patriots every week.  In fact, I'm a Fantasy Football guy, so will continue my pattern of watching the early, late and nighttime Sunday NFL games, the Monday games, Thursday games, Saturday games, and whenever the hell else they televise games regardless of which teams are playing.  My ass is on the sofa all day every Sunday during football season.  I love it.

Another fantasy sports enthusiast.

Cheers

ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 11:41:13 AM »

My ass is on the sofa all day every Sunday during football season.  I love it.

Don't have a TV, would rather be out hiking, photographing stuff or sailing.  Or in the garage butchering wood.  Sitting on the couch does not interest me in the least.

Haven't watched a football game in YEARS, generally don't even know who is in the Super Bowl, and really do not care. 

In fact, due to the hype surrounding it all, I kind of wish it would all go away.   Lookingup

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 01:52:43 PM »

Yer my pal, Ulthar - but:

HERETIC!!!!! BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 02:21:34 PM »

I get so stoked for football that I start to go gaga over the preseason.  Then I'm reminded how crappy teams play at this time.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2012, 05:34:57 PM »

It's being reported that Green Bay is expected to sign Cedric Benson. I for one welcome him to the team, our backs didn't do squat last year.

The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2012, 09:29:50 AM »

Don't have a TV, would rather be out hiking, photographing stuff or sailing.  Or in the garage butchering wood.  Sitting on the couch does not interest me in the least.

Hmmm . . . this must really put a crimp in your bad movie watching!

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 06:31:26 PM »

So fans who get ejected from games this season will be required to pay for and complete an on-line course if they wish to revisit the stadium they were told to leave from without getting arrested. I for one find this hilarious and a good idea.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8278886/nfl-require-ejected-fans-take-online-fan-conduct-course

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2012, 09:06:07 PM »

I'm very concerned about the back up QB situation in Green Bay. If Rodgers goes down we're dog meat.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2012, 09:22:51 AM »

The Jets became the first team since the 1977 Atlanta Falcons not to score a touch down in the preseason. Wwll done Jets, well done.  Wink

I think Tebow will end up replacing Sanchez as the starer in New York around weke 6 or so.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  the 2012 NFL thread « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.