Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:28:31 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  need a horror movie expert!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: need a horror movie expert!!!  (Read 4038 times)
wonderbean
New Visitor

« on: September 15, 2012, 06:16:52 PM »

there was a similar question asked about, what i think is, the same movie, but there was no answer or resolution so I'm going to ask myself. The movie was I want to say made in the early mid 90s and was on late night. I saw it on HBO, Cinemax or Showtime (just borderline of soft core) probably with in a few years of it being made. What I remember about was there was an old house and this group of women went, for whatever reason, to spend the night. I want to say they all end up in lingerie of course and are telling stories. There is a bad storm that knocks out the power to the house (if I remember correctly). There is a burly groundskeeper/ maintenance/ repair guy (I'll call him "creepy guy") that comes to the house. The actor is a white guy with dark, bristly looking hair. I want to say he also had eyes that were deeper set, making him look more creepy. Maybe a dirty plaid shirt. I don't remember him having any speaking parts. So anyway women start getting killed and they all suspect it is the creepy guy, but i believe it turns out to be someone totally different that is killing all the women and I think the creepy guy also ends up being killed.

Also...

what is the horror film, not sure of the time frame, that involved a family that wakes up and they cant get out of their house. They try to but when they open the doors or windows there is like total nothingness. so they try and try to figure out how to get out and never do. The end scene pans out and it is revealed to the audience that the house is actually a child's doll house and the family is trapped, then it ends.

any help is appreciated!!!! I have searched high and low and come up with nothing and I'm going crazy!!!!  Twirling
DarkenedAuras
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 08:48:28 PM »

omg if you find that 1st one please let me know lol.  I'm almost positive it's the same one I'm thinking of (sadly I can't remember the name either :( ) If it's the same one, that guy they thought was the killer was actually trying to warn them about the real killer and I remember when I watched it the 1st time I thought it was him too cause they did so much to him and he just wouldn't die XD (like slamming a toliet seat on his head...)

the second one could possibly be "Hammer House Of Mystery And Suspense - Child's Play!"
wonderbean
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 09:57:10 PM »

Haha! I'm glad I'm not th only one! It's driving me nuts!!

Yes Child's Play was it!!! Thank you for that info!  :)
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 06:22:39 AM »

The first one sounds like Sorority House Massacre 2.

Small | Large

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
DarkenedAuras
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 06:54:41 AM »

OMG THANK YOU!  BounceGiggle That's the one I was thinking of :D

My brother has the 1st Sorority House Massacre and for some reason I totally forgot there was a 2 (know there's 50 million other "massacre" titles though lol
wonderbean
New Visitor

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 11:03:33 AM »

Yep, that does look like it!! Thank you!!!!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  need a horror movie expert!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.