Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:21:05 PM
714475 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7743 Members
Latest Member: medikam
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Four Film Battle Royal ! ! ! ! ! (Reviews) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Four Film Battle Royal ! ! ! ! ! (Reviews)  (Read 1165 times)
Scott
« on: May 07, 2002, 10:16:39 AM »

BLOOD SUCKING FREAKS - Well this was a very disturbing film. Really wildly disturbed. Actually this is a quality film that is much much more than anything Troma can produce. Troma shouldn't even have the rights to this film. Besides being truely disturbed this film is very well made like VAMPYRE. Simply amazing that someone could come up with something this far out and bizarre and then to actually put it on film. *****

WILD ANGELS - This is truely one of the great biker films ever made. Directed by Roger Corman in 1966 and starring Peter Fonda and Nancy Sinatra. The camera work and landscape of this film is really special. The music is great as are the motorcycles. This is a pre EASY RIDER film for Fonda and he is excellent in this picture. The title says it all and the Hells Angels are also used as extra's in this film. You won't be dissappointed with this film if you like biker films. *****

THE HOUSE OF WHIPCORD - Wow, another disturbing film for you from the 70's along the lines of ASYLUM OF SATAN, but not as cheap looking. This British film had my attention all the way. This film was a neat surprise for me because I had never heard of it.. ****

SHE DEVILS ON WHEELS - Very colorful 60's biker film directed by H.G. Lewis. Real female bikers are used to play all the character parts. The film is quite tame compared to the ones mentioned above. Not a bad film, but nothing to get crazy about either. ** 1/2
lester1/2jr
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2002, 02:36:14 PM »

Bloodsucking freaks was the only out there type movie they had in my town growing up.  The ending was amazing, some frankfurter.  House of whipcord was good, but don't you think it would have been pretty easy for those women to overpower those old ladies.  Wasn't hat the movie, like thirty women held captive by like 5 little old ladies
Scott
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2002, 09:06:23 PM »

In THE HOUSE OF WHIPCORD there were 3 guards and one judge, only the judge was old. That one guard looked like a man like the one in ASYLUM OF SATAN. The girls were kept in 2's in a cell. If they got a first offense they were put in solitary confinement, the second offense then they were flogged, and the third offense they were hanged. The female guards were real psycho's. The film had a neat twist towards the end. Yes slightly predictible, but it didn't matter. The film is very good. Worth checking out.
Steven Millan
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2002, 08:05:30 PM »

Quite an amazing list of films you've got for your cinematic battle royal,Scott.
        They are all real winner,and would make a perfect one night film festival at the local art-house for an "Exploitaion Cinema" theme night.
        Just don't forget the beer and pizza(mainly the beer)when you watch all four of them together(especially with "Bloodsucking Freaks",the perfect film to enjoy when heavily boozing;makes the film quite more entertaining).
Scott
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2002, 09:56:36 PM »

Yea, I must admit they are pretty heavy viewing material Steve. The first three I especially like.

Next films on my list are:

House of Exorcism
They Saved Hitlers Brain
Emmanuelle
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Four Film Battle Royal ! ! ! ! ! (Reviews) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.