Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 08:59:50 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  5 MOVIE COLLECTION (SCI-FI) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 5 MOVIE COLLECTION (SCI-FI)  (Read 3273 times)
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

Excuse me. You need to go back to grad school.

« on: October 18, 2012, 09:52:41 AM »

A lot off people buy silly things on impulse. We all do it without being classed as a horder or shopaholic. I today while out with a friend Bought a bunch off DVD's Amongst my pile off DVD's (My financial shame if you will) Was 3 DVD's with a 5 in 1 movie collection, Categorized into Genres. I have not seen any off these 15 movies. I have been so bored lattely I guess any new movie or movies would be fine with me. Quriousity also plays a part in this. Weather all or most are good or bad I still have to know.
 Drink hot Drink
The movies listed are...

2012 Supernova
Supercroc
Universal Soldiers
Mega Piranha
Princess off mars

3 off the 5 got like 1 star per review on IMDb One got good reviews and the other ... Worth seeing?

I have another two DVD's are of horror genre.

Any thoughts on any off those movies? Also I am watching a bit off Universal Soldiers, it's not bad but I am too tiard to get into it!  Twirling

Take care Bad Movie Fans!

Cheers

Then I did not just look into the mirror, I looked through the mirror...
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 12:06:10 PM »

I enjoyed Princess of Mars (it's the one with the big 3.2/10 rating on IMDb LOL).  Can't remember too much about it but it had a somewhat interesting story and nice visuals.  I think.

Universal Soldiers (plural) is a guilty pleasure too.  Really cheap and even more stupid, I've watched it about 3 or 4 times now  TeddyR

Can't remember Mega Pirahna, but it's got '80s pop star Tiffany in it so it can't be all bad.  I DO remember Mega Python vs. Gatoroid which had both Tiffany and Debbie Gibson.  That was, well...amusing.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 03:05:47 PM »

I've only seen two out of those five...

Mega Piranha is a hoot as long as you don't mind bad-on-purpose CGI and overacting by '80s pop singers. The cat fight scene between Debbie Gibson and Tiffany is worth the purchase price all by itself.

Princess Of Mars was pretty weak. Traci Lords looks like five miles of bad road nowadays.

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 03:17:54 PM »

Mega Piranha is a hoot as long as you don't mind bad-on-purpose CGI and overacting by '80s pop singers. The cat fight scene between Debbie Gibson and Tiffany is worth the purchase price all by itself.

You're actually describing "Mega Python vs. Gatoroid" there.  That's the one with the cat fight between Tiffany and Debbie Gibson. 

However, "Mega Piranha" is a whole lot of fun.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 04:07:23 PM »

If the price is right, I'd buy it just for MEGA PIRANHA and consider the other one's bonuses.

MEGA PIRANHA is the one where the guy karate-kicks the flying piranhas:

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 08:24:46 PM »

You're actually describing "Mega Python vs. Gatoroid" there.  That's the one with the cat fight between Tiffany and Debbie Gibson. 

D'OH! You're right. I'm getting my Asylum films with "Mega" in the title confused!!

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 07:37:41 AM »

I enjoyed Princess of Mars (it's the one with the big 3.2/10 rating on IMDb LOL).  Can't remember too much about it but it had a somewhat interesting story and nice visuals.  I think.

Universal Soldiers (plural) is a guilty pleasure too.  Really cheap and even more stupid, I've watched it about 3 or 4 times now  TeddyR

Can't remember Mega Pirahna, but it's got '80s pop star Tiffany in it so it can't be all bad.  I DO remember Mega Python vs. Gatoroid which had both Tiffany and Debbie Gibson.  That was, well...amusing.

I am now not as scared to watch these films! Cause princess off mars looks great, but I was afraid the films would be so bad you could not unsee how bad it is!!! xD

Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2012, 07:40:57 AM »

If the price is right, I'd buy it just for MEGA PIRANHA and consider the other one's bonuses.

MEGA PIRANHA is the one where the guy karate-kicks the flying piranhas:

Oh My Gosh! I so am digging the visuals! Awesome  Cheers

Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2012, 07:44:06 AM »

The cat fight you two speak off has my attention, that and karate kicking Piranha... This post is definatly full off awesome actions moments .

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  5 MOVIE COLLECTION (SCI-FI) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.