Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:48:39 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bad film from Serbia:"Aliens Are to Be Blamed for Everything" (1991) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bad film from Serbia:"Aliens Are to Be Blamed for Everything" (1991)  (Read 1446 times)
iwasateenagewerewolf
New Visitor

« on: December 18, 2012, 08:03:17 AM »

Hello, my name is Mario. I'm a fan of bad and good movies to same extent, and I have my private movie collection with around 8000 movies at the moment. Being interested in bad cinema for a while, I thought it would be a shame that BadMovie Lovers from Outer World never find out about this attrocity; its original title is "Svemirci su krivi za sve". I did some English translation for Serbian movies in past, but only for great movies, a truly undiscovered jewels like "Special Education" or such. I'm planning to do the same with this movie and share the joy with you! Let me Manos this thing to you.

It's actually a Part III in a disastrous "franchise" of five movies directed by worst Serbian director of all-time, Zoran Chalic. Even though he was known for making simple, charming comedies with rural, toilet humour, his career turned really bad in the following years. It all began with his 1985 comedy "Hello, Inspector", about two small town cops who fight the gay mafia that came to their town and reside in a local hotel (their secret password is VASELINE!). It was a pretty decent comedy with genuine Serbian humour, but most people find it to be too homophobic and filled with vulgarity (this movie is already translated, check it if you're curious).
The 1989 sequel, "VAMPIRES ARE AMONG US", was already much worse - this time, our beloved cops fought the gravedigging mafia, the people that steal coffins, you know. It had lame jokes but it was funny in all its badness.
And then the meteor has fallen - the mother of badness, the infamous piece of crapola named "ALIENS ARE TO BE BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING" - The plot: The election campaign  is in full swing in this little provincial town. The candidates from various parties appear and they all promise milk & honey to the people. The two inseparable cops are in charge of peace and order. Everything goes without much excitement until the new candidate appears - an Alien from Outer Space with green hairdo. His beloved hobby is to make their lives miserable and he really enjoys it.

I can tell you, there is about 10 movies from my country worse than this, but they never reached the level of bizarrity that this movie produced. Apart from lame dialogue, stupid jokes, nonsensical plot, camcorder camera (the acting was ok considering the rest), what really stands out within this integralactic thrashery - are the worst special effects I've ever seen in a movie, and I've seen A LOT. I just don't want to spoil it for you - expect the subtitles very soon!!

Anyone interested in this? If you're impatient, check YouTube - there's a whole movie there.  Cheers
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bad film from Serbia:"Aliens Are to Be Blamed for Everything" (1991) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.