Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:47:15 AM
714431 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  How Low Can You Go: Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: How Low Can You Go: Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories  (Read 8456 times)
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« on: January 13, 2013, 09:15:05 PM »

In the relm of conspiracy theories (Obama isn't American, George Bush was involved with 911), this one wants to make me puke.  The idea that the whole Sandy Hook Shooting was hoax is so disgusting and horrendous that I cannot properly express myself.  Just look at this video that CNN put out to remember the victims:

Small | Large
!

Now look at the comments:

Small | Large

WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!

I'm not alone here right?  You all agree this whole conspiracy is all total bulls**t right?  I'm going insane just reading these comments.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 09:42:29 PM »

there are weirdos trolling the Steubenville case on twitter. I like to think they at least believe in them and aren't THAT horrible that they would seek attention by exploiting a tragedy like that.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 10:29:18 PM »

I had a knock-down drag out with a guy who swore up and down that the Holocaust was nothing but
an extortionist shakedown by the World Zionist movement and a slander to the history of Germany.

Nothing about people surprises me.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 10:47:08 PM »

Disgusting.  Most of the remarks on the video are from Bluegrasschick apparently an epic idiot. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 04:29:52 PM »

I couldn't even read all the comments.  Some people amaze me.  And not in a good way.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 01:27:14 PM »

Man who helped Sandy Hook kids is harassed by conspiracy theorists 

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gene-rosen-sandy-hook-conspiracy-155033813.html 

A man who found six children in his driveway in Newtown, Conn., after their teacher had been shot and killed in last month's school massacre has become the target of conspiracy theorists who believe the shootings were staged... 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
ChaosTheory

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 01:31:58 PM »

Murder a bunch of defenseless people: become a months-long topic of fascination & discussion by the media.
Try to help some victims of violence: get attacked by attention-whore conspiracy theorists. 

Awesome f**king world we live in.

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 01:53:09 PM »

Amazing how some people can hate their government (or love their guns) so much that they simply can't accept the official explanation for anything... no, no, it HAS to be some sort of Black Ops project headed by the President in cahoots with Satan, or the Illuminati, or the Grays, or whoever.

Scary thing is that these folks are everywhere, and they're breeding.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 01:56:21 PM by FatFreddysCat » Logged

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Jim H

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 04:00:06 PM »

I had a knock-down drag out with a guy who swore up and down that the Holocaust was nothing but
an extortionist shakedown by the World Zionist movement and a slander to the history of Germany.

I'm imagining (and hoping) his teeth getting knocked out, but I think you're too nice for that Indy.   TongueOut

The one thing I like to take comfort in is I've run into very, very few people with beliefs like this in real life.  It's funny talking about Holocaust deniers and conspiracy people....  But really, we know people carried out these evil acts, so that people also BELIEVE evil things should come as no surprise.
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 04:27:38 PM »

I'm imagining (and hoping) his teeth getting knocked out, but I think you're too nice for that Indy.   TongueOut

The one thing I like to take comfort in is I've run into very, very few people with beliefs like this in real life.  It's funny talking about Holocaust deniers and conspiracy people....  But really, we know people carried out these evil acts, so that people also BELIEVE evil things should come as no surprise.

It DID happen, and the fact that over 6 million bodies were left to rot should be the proof that there was something definitely wrong.  Be that as it may, the amount of denial from people on both sides of the political coin is just astounding.

To add to it, you get those people who constantly question, question, question..it's a form of self-centeredness and a backdoor to always being right (in their minds anyway). The world was bad a few years ago, but now it's really gone off it's rocker...
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 11:20:14 PM »

This is truly disgusting  Hatred

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2013, 12:51:31 AM »

As near as I can tell, one of the grieving parents at Sandy Hook  bore some resemblance to a DHS employee who was also in the news after Sandy hit the East Coast, and the claim is that she has been used by the government to portray victims in several major disasters . . . the whole thing seems ridiculous and far-fetched to me.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2013, 09:37:50 AM »

The same basic idea went around after 9/11--the government did it to advance an agenda. I am amazed that the same people who constantly call the president (whichever president) an incompetent, bumbling idiot could simultaneously believe he could pull off a massive conspiracy without one single slip up or tattletale.

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2013, 11:08:42 AM »

As near as I can tell, one of the grieving parents at Sandy Hook  bore some resemblance to a DHS employee who was also in the news after Sandy hit the East Coast, and the claim is that she has been used by the government to portray victims in several major disasters . . . the whole thing seems ridiculous and far-fetched to me.

I heard something about this too. As far as "far-fetched" ideas and practices, I'd never put it past any government to stoop as low as possible to produce whatever desired effect they're after.

ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2013, 11:45:04 AM »

Man who helped Sandy Hook kids is harassed by conspiracy theorists

The problem I have with this is that I cannot find any reference to it from any "reputable" news source.  Every story I've seen reference back to "salon.com reported."

I'd think this would be pretty big news if it were confirmed.  Right now, the harassment has some of the halmarks of a hoax.  Don't know if it's true or not, but I do question the fact that every story I've seen on it is worded pretty much exactly the same, and not one source has elaborated beyond what "salon.com reported."  Why would anyone with a serious story to tell like this harassment in this case go to salon.com, rather than someone like THEIR LOCAL POLICE or the AP or some such.

The original article says he plans to talk to a RETIRED police office and plans to talk to the FBI.  Okay, so let me understand this.  You are being threatened by high profile agitators in a very high profile and emotional case and your first impulse is to go to salon.com and you later plan some vague talking to people perhaps no longer even in Law Enforcement?

Sorry, guys, but I would not characterize salon.com as trustworthy AT ALL on anything they report.  It just smacks of salon.com putting the screws to the "truthers" and everyone else jumping on that bandwagon.

Doesn't pass the smell test to me, and I've been involved in a few "filing false report" investigations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  How Low Can You Go: Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.