Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:46:31 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Anime horror movie in space « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anime horror movie in space  (Read 20265 times)
cavu
New Visitor

« on: January 22, 2013, 12:46:01 PM »

hi all!  hot

I've been breaking my head over this for some time now..
here's the description i remember, i think it was an horror anime movie from time somewhere between 1990. and 2000., i was a kid then..

Somewhere in the future, there were spaceships and stuff..
There was a female, who had some power(don't remember how she got it), it would change her skin and hair color to darker, and was stronger,etc..
I also remember that there were a brother and  a sister who wanted to get that power from her. The brother was a commander/leader of the troops who were capturing the girl, and the sister was obsessed by the brother, and was furious why the brother doesn't love her (sexually i think.. what to say.. anime!).
I also remember that in the end, a spaceship/battleship they were on got destroyed, and the sister somehow got the power from the girl and made a sphere like "thing" and trapped the brother and they went into space, and then she "fused" with him, so they would be together always..  Question

I also remember a scene where the girl was flying a jet plane, and crashed, and then she couldn't start the plane, so the power she had kinda,how to describe.., let a tentacle like hand and manually rotated the jet on a fighter jet, so the plane could lift of..

I know it all sounds messed up, but i just don't remember the name of the anime, any name of the characters, nothing.. i tried to google it, search on youtube with tags, but nothing...

Help please!  Cheers
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Anime horror movie in space « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.