Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:52:54 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  A fond farewell « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: A fond farewell  (Read 14472 times)
WyreWizard
Bad Movie Lover

« on: March 24, 2013, 05:48:39 PM »

Well this is it, badmoviephiles.  I have lost interest in this site entirely.  No more will you hear from my tearing up of movie flaws that make people do stupid stuff.  No more will you see my worst for the worst of the year listings.  And no more will you see anymore replies from me to your messages.

I would like to give personal thanks to RCMerchant for making my visits to this site very interesting.  I'd also like to give thanks to Mentalard for his sharp and witty insults.  I also give honorable mention to AllHallowsDay for his witty comebacks.  I would also like to give gratitude to FlickJames for his insightful wisdom and observation.  Honorable mention to HappyGilmore for his wit and humor.  And final mentions to indianasmith, El_Misfit, Chainsaw_midget and Bushma for their masterful replies.  You can reply to this msg all you want but don't expect anything back from me.

::Pulls off his hat, bows and disappears behind the curtain.  Then a mountain of junk food, fast food and bottles of liquor avalanche out from behind.::

(Bushma, permission granted.  Use google or right-click and save image as)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 10:23:44 AM by WyreWizard » Logged

Babe, I'm leaving.  I must be on my way.  The time is drawing near.  The train is going.  I see it in your eyes.  The love beneath your tears.  And I'll be lonely without you.  And I'll need your love to see me through.  So please me.  My heart is your hands.  And I'll be missing you...
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 08:09:46 PM »

You can reply to this msg all you want but don't expect anything back from me.

Why would I reply to a Chinese food additive?

I'm sure many people will be very happy with your news. As for myself, I seldom minded your presence here too much. That's probably as high praise as you'll get!

Good luck in your future endeavors. May all your movies be full of the numerous reality flaws that seem to give your life meaning.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 08:36:26 PM »

So long, WW!!!  I have enjoyed our exchanges, even when I have found many of your opinions rather ludicrous.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 10:43:17 PM »

-- and thanks for all the fish!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 11:03:20 PM »

Maybe we should all give him one last negative karma for old time's sake!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
zombie no.one
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Oookaay...

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 12:15:02 AM »

In my experience, people who somehow feel the need to announce their departure from a messageboard in the form of a 'retirement thread' always come back.

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
dean

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 12:57:15 AM »

In my experience, people who somehow feel the need to announce their departure from a messageboard in the form of a 'retirement thread' always come back.

I may be getting folks mixed up but hasn't this happened before with ol' WW?

In any case all the best: I always enjoyed your crazy opinions and thoughts.   Thumbup

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 01:46:14 AM »

I have always felt sorry for you and all your - karma so, for the rest of this month, I will give you +1 karma each day.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 01:48:12 AM »

You can reply to this msg all you want but don't expect anything back from me.
Why would I reply to a Chinese food additive?

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

claws
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 01:48:51 AM »

Isn't that some sort of reality flaw announcing your departure from a message board?

You obviously had (very repetitive) issues which made you look like a troll causing unwanted drama. Amusing to some, annoying to others. Seen your kind at many other messageboards usually ending up being banned, but actually missed by others. A strange phenomena.

Auf wiedersehen. May you haunt thee that appreciate you (not saying some of us did not). Good luck.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 05:39:16 AM by claws » Logged
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2013, 01:51:49 AM »

Isn't that some sort of reality flaw announcing your departure from a message board?

You obviously had (very repetitive) issues which made you look like a troll causing unwanted drama. Amusing to some, annoying to others. Seen your kind at many other messageboards usually ending up being banned, but actually missed by others. A strange phenomena.

Claws, I don't think you've ever run into our "friend" metropolisforever: he even managed to get Andrew angry. Now there was someone with issues.

claws
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 02:25:30 AM »

I don't think I ever did. Out of my own experience of being a mod at two messageboards, when more than one complaint came in about a poster we had to tell that person to modify their behavior. If that didn't help they usually got two more warnings before being banned (at one messageboard we had a "black list" in the invisible to regular members mod's forum).
I don't know if people actually complained to Andrew about WW, but his karma should've been a sign that something is out of the ordinary? I dunno.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 06:17:32 AM »

What will we do without Wyre?! I don't want to be the next karma punching bag!!!

Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2013, 07:15:14 AM »

If we give WW negative karma for announcing his departure are we not saying we don't want him to go?  So then, logically, if we are in favour of his leaving the forum we should be giving it positive karma.  Sounds as though it is all a fiendishly clever plot.   Lookingup

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2013, 07:23:35 AM »

Au revoir, Wyrewizard, ne laissez pas la porte vous a frappé dans le cul à la sortie.  Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  A fond farewell « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.