Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:44:39 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  My thoughts on a post by WyreWizard « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: My thoughts on a post by WyreWizard  (Read 21250 times)
ChaosTheory
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 11:47:34 AM »

I should tell you I've had 4 or 5 patients complain about how Axe and Tag don't work the way they do in the commercials.  One was suicidal because his GF had broke up with him after he used Tag.  Another was upset because he used the product and walked through a crowded city street and not one girl even noticed him!   Now believe it or not, the third patient is a woman who used it.  She was lesbian and interested only in women.  She tried it and got the same results as the first two guys.  Nada, zip, zero, zilch.  No women were attracted to her or even noticed her.

Did you ever think that a product can make false claims and have suckers buy from them? Do you have a brain or are you programmed to believe ever friggen thing on the TV? I'm calling BS on this, if you are a professional, you should know that this wouldn't have worked in the first place and told them straight out.

I should also tell you I have been happily married for almost 20 years.  When I was courting my wife, yes I did use colognes and aftershaves.  But none of them (and I mean absolutely NONE) made her lose her mind and be insanely attracted to me!

Now after reading the replies to that post, I had thought "Some of these people can't really be serious!"  It is no wonder WyreWizard calls some of you delusional and depraved.  Know these are not my opinions.  I just think some of you are...strange.

Marketing, do you know the definition of it? If not, here's a one:
the process or technique of promoting, selling, and distributing a product or service
What part has truth in it? None, it's all a ploy to spend your money on s**t you don't need, it's your fault for trying something that doesn't work on most people.

You know that responses like this are exactly why he keeps coming back, right?

Axe and Tag...b***h, please.

Everyone knows women lose their s**t over Avon's Deep Woods colonge, but only if it comes in the football shaped bottle.
Too true  BounceGiggle

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2013, 02:25:09 PM »

What did we do to cause WyreWizard so much psychic pain?   Twirling

That was my fault, I think.  Buggedout Wink

Or your undies' fault, Trev. We don't know the true effects they might have on the psycological behavior of those within range of the area of effect  Twirling

On a more serious note, the boy needs to stop listening to everything his Rice Krispies tell him to do  BounceGiggle
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2013, 02:44:18 AM »

Or your undies' fault, Trev. We don't know the true effects they might have on the psycological behavior of those within range of the area of effect  Twirling

TeddyR TeddyR

So that's why I occasionally get dressed in drag and think I'm Joan Collins?  Wink TeddyR

On a more serious note, the boy needs to stop listening to everything his Rice Krispies tell him to do  BounceGiggle

TeddyR TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
claws
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2013, 04:21:27 AM »

Even after he insulted people at this very forum and Andrew giving him a warning I'm surprised people still reply to his stuff.
Bushma

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2013, 07:49:14 AM »

Even after he insulted people at this very forum and Andrew giving him a warning I'm surprised people still reply to his stuff.

Troll bashing is fun!  That's why people reply to his stuff.  It's fun for the troll to make ridiculous comments, and sit back and watch how people take it.  It's also fun for the people who are replying then they get to relieve stress by saying how ridiculous those comments were.

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2013, 11:48:40 AM »

TeddyR TeddyR

So that's why I occasionally get dressed in drag and think I'm Joan Collins?  Wink TeddyR

TeddyR TeddyR

Was that you in the season ender of Dynasty, Trev?  I'd have never known!, you had Ms. Collins walk and her accent down perfectly!  man you should go on Ru Paul, I swear.   BounceGiggle    Big hug back at ya'   Cheers
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2013, 01:15:50 AM »

Or your undies' fault, Trev. We don't know the true effects they might have on the psycological behavior of those within range of the area of effect  Twirling

TeddyR TeddyR

So that's why I occasionally get dressed in drag and think I'm Joan Collins?  Wink TeddyR

On a more serious note, the boy needs to stop listening to everything his Rice Krispies tell him to do  BounceGiggle

TeddyR TeddyR

Was that you in the season ender of Dynasty, Trev?  I'd have never known!, you had Ms. Collins walk and her accent down perfectly!  man you should go on Ru Paul, I swear.   BounceGiggle    Big hug back at ya'   Cheers

TeddyR TeddyR

As you can see, there is a kind of resemblance. It's just that her lingerie is probably made of satin and lace and my undies are made of......ermmm: let's not go there.  Buggedout Wink
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 02:57:37 AM by Trevor » Logged

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2013, 02:50:41 AM »

I do wish I looked like THIS 90% of the time...... wow.

Gorgeous lady.  Smile

Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2013, 12:06:40 PM »

I do wish I looked like THIS 90% of the time...... wow.

Gorgeous lady.  Smile

Oh HELL yeah! She did a nude spread for Playboy years ago, but sadly it was all waist-up  Bluesad  She even looked good then at 50. Too bad we didn't see the rest of her!
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2013, 12:50:49 AM »

Too bad we didn't see the rest of her!

Agreed: South Africans didn't see any of those pictures as Playboy was banned here then.  Bluesad

JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2013, 09:58:40 AM »

Frankly, it's about darn time that someone stuck it to the body spray industry.  While politicians and ralliers are out there wasting their time on piddly issues like the financial crisis and gun control, DrSimonCowell has the courage to speak out about what really matters in this world - Tag Body Spray - and I, for one, know that I'll sleep better tonight knowing that someone had the guts to Rage Against the Cologne!   hot
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 10:24:41 AM by JayJayM12 » Logged

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2013, 11:16:26 AM »

Too bad we didn't see the rest of her!

Agreed: South Africans didn't see any of those pictures as Playboy was banned here then.  Bluesad

What?!? What were they thinking? WHy did they do that, I wonder?  Did it have something to do with white women or some other oddball law they came up with? Just curious.
Bushma

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2013, 12:08:04 PM »

I, for one, know that I'll sleep better tonight knowing that someone had the guts to Rage Against the Cologne!

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

Chainsawmidget
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2013, 12:46:09 PM »

You think those people are upset now, wait until they find out that Red Bull doesn't really give you wings. 
Bushma

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2013, 04:05:14 PM »

You think those people are upset now, wait until they find out that Red Bull doesn't really give you wings. 
THAT'S A LIE!  It does!  One time I drank a red bull (mixed with A LOT) of vodka, and I few for a few seconds off of a park bench.  My friends say I just jumped off and belly flopped on the grass, but I was in the air for several seconds... at least it seemed that way.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  My thoughts on a post by WyreWizard « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.