Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:05:05 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  A janitor and a dozen half-naked women in an office building « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A janitor and a dozen half-naked women in an office building  (Read 7765 times)
Adalv
New Visitor

« on: May 18, 2014, 08:58:10 AM »

Somewhere in the mid 90's my father recorded this movie on VCR. It was aired after midnight, and he set up automatic recording. He thought it was the famous Bruce Lee's Tower of Death movie, since that was the title (translated to my language). And there lies a problem, since I have no idea what is the original English title. Long story short, it is one of the most stupid movies I've ever seen, and being so stupid, I must find it! :)
The story is: a dozen chicks were hired to work over the weekend in an office building, moving the archive from the top floor office to the cellar. The only other person there is a creepy janitor. When they (girls) went to cellar, they found a box full of bikinis, and (of course) they put them on (it's easier to work when you have less clothes). They also found a lot of weapon there (guns, machine guns, etc.), which is quite normal, since every building has a weapon cache.
Suddenly, someone started to kill those girls, and the main suspect was the janitor. He was then stabbed, shot, thrown from the roof etc. and, of course, he survived all that.
But it wasn't he who was killing them, but a demon that possessed one of the girls. The film resolves with janitor and demon shooting at each other. In the end, the janitor and the only survived girl were carried out, holding their hands.

Please help! :)
VenomX73
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 03:01:48 PM »

I see 'mid 90's' but all I can think of is The Janitor (2003)...

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 03:48:31 PM »

I'm pretty sure that's "Hard to Die"

Hard to Die - OFFICIAL Trailer Small | Large

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Adalv
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 06:55:16 PM »

Smile That's the one! Thank you, man!  Cheers
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 10:29:51 PM »

Holy Cow.  I have been looking got this movie!  I remember feeling bad for the janitor.  Thank you thank you.   Found on YouTube.   Cheers

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  A janitor and a dozen half-naked women in an office building « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.