Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:48:16 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Best Bad Movies For PARTIES... « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: The Best Bad Movies For PARTIES...  (Read 21746 times)
dean
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2013, 11:26:37 PM »

In other news [party bad movies]

A few friends and I are going to watch Sleepaway Camp tomorrow night.  For fun, I'm thinking of playing a few trailers before hand and would love some suggestions.  I have a small list of potentials but thought I'd throw it open to ideas.

Was thinking of showing trailers of movies I'd like to show them for next time, or just plainly hilarious trailers that would suit as well.

So far I'm thinking, Chopping Mall, Birdemic, Miami Connection and Slumber Party Massacre as potentials.  Any others worth throwing into the mix?

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2013, 11:35:15 PM »

The trailer for "The Burning" is a fun one and it would pair well with Sleepaway Camp. It is the inspiration for the mock trailer for "Don't" in "Grindhouse."  I may be partial, but the trailer for "Slaughter High" is also always a fun one (and, would keep with the slasher theme of your main feature). 

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2013, 12:59:07 AM »

Grindhouse is always fun at parties. Though it might not seem like it at first glance, Death Proof has a lot of drinking in it, a lap dance, hot chicks, spectacular car crashes, and Kurt Russell getting his ass handed to him by three hot chicks. Plus in the special features on the blu ray, a wonderful a cappella performance by Mary Elizabeth Winstead, who in another life should have been a singing diva; what a beautiful and passionate voice that broad has! It made me almost forget that stinker version of The Thing (2011) that she starred in. Almost.  Cheers

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
JayJayM12
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2013, 01:21:52 AM »

Grindhouse is always fun at parties. Though it might not seem like it at first glance, Death Proof has a lot of drinking in it, a lap dance, hot chicks, spectacular car crashes, and Kurt Russell getting his ass handed to him by three hot chicks. Plus in the special features on the blu ray, a wonderful a cappella performance by Mary Elizabeth Winstead, who in another life should have been a singing diva; what a beautiful and passionate voice that broad has! It made me almost forget that stinker version of The Thing (2011) that she starred in. Almost.  Cheers

Agreed - Grindhouse is a blast!  It's a shame that it didn't do better business.  I'd have loved to see that carry on.  Oh well, we still have the Machete flicks!

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2013, 06:56:10 AM »

Must just be me. I don't mind people disagreeing with me, or telling me about it. Didn't expect so many people to get their panties bundled up. Also, seemed like some pretty hypocritical name calling there.

Truth be told. I really don't give a crap. I don't think I've found a single recommendation that I've appreciated from this forum. I don't know if it's a difference in age, taste, or just plain IQ. I don't feel like I've met anyone on this forum that shares my tastes in bad movies, and it's frustrating when you throw out a line and all you keep reeling in is absolute garbage. Say what you want. I'm over it.

I am uncertain why you seem so rude in your replies as well.  JayJay's initial reply to you was helpful and very polite in tone.  From there you go to this, and the thread goes downhill from there.

People do have different tastes in films.  It's strange that none of the suggestions interest you when your initial post of party movies has a decent variety.  Your list is almost all action films set in a contemporary setting.  I would suggest trying US Seals II, Singham, Day of the Warrior, Feast, Dead Alive, and Master of the Flying Guillotiine.  The last is the least likely for you to like, because it is an older setting.

Over the years I have noticed that some movies will work with one group, but fall completely flat with another.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
major jay

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2013, 07:08:11 AM »

Here's a great double feature that's included on one DVD.

JayJayM12
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2013, 09:52:00 AM »

Here's a great double feature that's included on one DVD.

This!!!  You GOTTA love Weng Weng!!!

Puma81
Dedicated Viewer

B-movie Excavator

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2013, 11:33:50 AM »

Been a rough week, everyone. I don't think I was seeing things or replying clearly. Frustration got the better of me. Hope you all will give me some grace.

Sorry all.

DRINKING CINEMA! (drinking games for movies) >>>http://drinkingcinema.com/<<<
JayJayM12
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2013, 12:45:16 PM »

Been a rough week, everyone. I don't think I was seeing things or replying clearly. Frustration got the better of me. Hope you all will give me some grace.

Sorry all.

No prob, man!  It happens to the best of us.  Even a symbol of perfection such as myself is susceptible at times...  Say 10 Hail JayJays and you'll be all set!

JayJayM12
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2013, 12:48:24 PM »

Sorry all.

Oh, and, I don't think I saw it mentioned here yet (unless I missed it), but since you listed Miami Connection as one of your choices, I believe Samurai Cop would probably be right up your alley as well...

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2013, 01:01:59 PM »

Comfort Zone! BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle
Small | Large

Small | Large

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2013, 01:41:52 PM »

Sorry all.

I recommend ice cream, preferably something with chocolate of some sort.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Puma81
Dedicated Viewer

B-movie Excavator

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2013, 08:47:44 PM »

Samurai Cop & Ice Cream. I'm a changed man.   TeddyR

DRINKING CINEMA! (drinking games for movies) >>>http://drinkingcinema.com/<<<
Francesco Dellamorte
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2013, 12:06:42 AM »

Over The Top
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2013, 12:18:30 AM »

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/nosferatu/

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Best Bad Movies For PARTIES... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.