I'm both relatively young and bad with names; when I watch a movie, unless I know
who the actor is, I just see them as the character they're playing. So I won't know many huge names of today or yesteryear but I do have a small pool of actors and actresses that will always get me to buy a ticket and enjoy the show.
In the order names come to me:
1. Liam Neeson - I'll never know why people, and wolves, keep messing with him, but as long as they do so I'll continue to watch.
2. Ron Pearlman - I like to believe that getting drunk with Ron would be awesome, he's always the highlight of whatever he's in.
3. Christian Bale - I just saw Out of the Furnace. That's about all you need to hear. He takes every role I've seen him in and totally owns it.
4. Creature Actors - Anybody know Doug Jones? Guys like him, they all share this one for me.
5. Arron Eckhart - I watched The Core the other day and had forgotten he was in it. Made my day.
6. Sandra Bullock - When your first impression comes from Demolition Man, that sticks with you.
7. Michelle Rodriguez - Much of the roles I've seen her in are the tough military type, which just make her all the more attractive.
8. Sigourney Weaver - If I didn't pay credit to her I would be dishonoring film.
9. Julianne Moore - I don't know what to put here, she's ascended beyond that point.
10. Vin Diesel - He's Vin-Fricking-Diesel.