Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:13:57 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Off his trolley: Man sentenced after trying to have sex with a buffet cart « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Off his trolley: Man sentenced after trying to have sex with a buffet cart  (Read 3302 times)
Gst0395
« on: January 18, 2014, 06:54:05 PM »

This made me laugh, I have to say.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/07/off-his-trolley-man-sentenced-after-trying-to-have-sex-with-a-buffet-cart-4253357/

A train traveller who had devoured a cocktail of legal highs and alcohol was arrested after trying to have sex with a drinks trolley.

Andrew Davidson was seen humping the trolley while shouting ‘I want to kiss you, I want to f*** you’.

Before he foisted himself upon it, he had placed his hands on a female passenger and attempted to kiss a member of staff.

According to fiscal dispute Jim Eodanable, he also fell on to his face and began rubbing his chest, sticking his tongue out and yelling about what he wanted to do to his boyfriend.

The 25-year-old’s behaviour was so distressing for the crew member that she ran off the train at the next stop.

His baffling tryst with the trolley, on a Friday afternoon in July, happened as a ScotRail service travelled from Aberdeen to Glasgow.

During an earlier hearing in November, the Scotsman admitted causing fear and alarm, as well as behaving in a threatening or abusing manner.

At Perth Sheriff Court today, Davidson, from Angus, was placed on community payback and ordered to carry out 100 hours of unpaid work.

However, he was taken off the sex offenders’ register because the sexual element of the case was not deemed to be significant.

Davidson’s solicitor, Grant Bruce, said: ‘He has no recollection of what happened on the train at all but accepts he behaved in this manner. He was completely intoxicated by alcohol and a legal high. He has now curtailed his social life to a great degree because of this incident.

‘It is something that has never happened before and is unlikely to ever happen again.’
Bella
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 10:27:36 PM »

I wonder what was on the buffet that was so damn appetizing. haha BounceGiggle
major jay
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 02:26:07 PM »

clams?

sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 10:28:52 PM »

Haggis?

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Gst0395
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 02:51:05 PM »

Whatever it was, I can't help but feel like his sentence was a bit harsh. It's pretty obvious he was incredibly wasted and therefore didn't know what he was doing.
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 04:49:53 PM »

Whatever it was, I can't help but feel like his sentence was a bit harsh. It's pretty obvious he was incredibly wasted and therefore didn't know what he was doing.

All the more reason not to get that way in the first place...I can't imagine how proud his parents are of him...
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 05:36:18 AM »

This lends new meaning to the phrase "a side order of......"  Buggedout Buggedout Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2014, 02:35:38 PM »

He's Scottish. Don't ask.

The part of the story that I like was "The sexual element of the case was deemed not to be significant." How significant does the sexual element have to be in Scotland, before it becomes significant? Maybe . . . the trolley becoming pregnant!? The trolley being under the age of consent in Scotland!?
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Off his trolley: Man sentenced after trying to have sex with a buffet cart « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.