Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:30:33 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Games  |  MAKE A PLOT TWIST THAT WOULD SCREW UP A GOOD MOVIE! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MAKE A PLOT TWIST THAT WOULD SCREW UP A GOOD MOVIE!  (Read 12468 times)
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« on: June 10, 2014, 08:59:55 PM »

As suggested by VenomX73:
This is a sister thread to the similar one involving tv shows.
Take a good movie and add a plot twist that would make the movie totally and utterly suck.  Or be stupidly awesome.. maybe awesomely stupid?
At the end of JAWS, the shark is revealed to be a robot controlled from the inside by.. Richard Kiel!!!
Your turn, folks!

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 11:56:36 AM »

Here's a plot twist that can ruin every movie.

It was all a dream.

(Well except for Inception I guess but I'm not getting into that)

Gene Worm
A Guru of Rubber Monsters, and a
Bad Movie Lover

Rubber Monsters > CGI Monsters

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 04:32:47 PM »

TWISTER (1996)

While the main characters (I forgot their names, okay?) are running through the vicious tornado... out of the sky... a shark! It fell directly onto another citizen's head, and chewed it off. And a man walks next to the main characters, and says "Grab your chainsaws... this is a Sharknado!"

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
BREELROYALTY
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 09:50:16 AM »

To me the introduction of time travel always ruins a good movie or show, the only time I didn't mind it was in Being Human because the incident was self contained to an episode sort of playing devils advocate. 
akiratubo

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 11:05:03 AM »

The Terminator turns out to be John Connor!  Skynet didn't send him, he put his brain in a Terminator body to go back in time and meet his mother.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
retrorussell

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2016, 01:51:51 PM »

The Terminator at the end of the first film is chasing Sarah Connor.  It suddenly stops and falls over.. due to the giant rotating key in its back stopping.  With no one to turn it for him, he is out of juice and no longer a threat.  He is then exiled to the Island of Misfit Toys.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2016, 11:18:16 AM »

Beauty and the Beast

Gaston kills the Beast and mounts the Beast's head over the fireplace in the village inn.

And we'll get another version of the film, this time a live action version, coming March, 2017. I doubt if we'll get the plot twist just mentioned, but . . .?! we might get an answer to one of film's great mysteries. Was the Prince/Beast 8 or 18, when he became the Beast? From the family portrait seen in the film's trailer, the Prince looks to be nearer 8 than 18, ere the film begins.

And we'll see what we'll see.
retrorussell

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2016, 01:32:20 PM »

Another Terminator one I thought would be so bad it would be funny:
The Terminator looks up Sarah Connor listings in the phone book to find their address and then visit them.  He arrives not to kill them, but to tell bad jokes.  He gets flustered when either Sarah knows the punchline or he screws up the delivery.
(knock knock)
Sarah Connor.
Yes?
Why did the chicken cross the road.
Uh.. to get to the other side?
(Terminator gets flustered)
DAMN!!!
(runs off to phone booth to find another Sarah Connor's address)

akiratubo

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2016, 09:29:39 PM »

The last shot of RoboCop is an abrupt cut to the ER staff throwing a cover over Alex Murphy's head and rolling his gurney to the morgue.  Turns out the whole movie was his revenge fantasy while he was dying.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2016, 01:26:38 AM »

The last shot of RoboCop is an abrupt cut to the ER staff throwing a cover over Alex Murphy's head and rolling his gurney to the morgue.  Turns out the whole movie was his revenge fantasy while he was dying.

Cheers

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Games  |  MAKE A PLOT TWIST THAT WOULD SCREW UP A GOOD MOVIE! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.